Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SEASON TICKET 09:59 - Aug 24 with 5922 viewsQPRJohnny

Thought I would drop the hammer on a new season ticket. Support the club etc and if nothing else can at least see the games. Both phone lines say closed due to Covid and can't see how to to buy on the official web site.

Am I missing something?
SEASON TICKET on 10:05 - Aug 24 with 4386 viewsLblock

Yes

You’re missing football

I’m the same

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

SEASON TICKET on 10:18 - Aug 24 with 4335 viewsQPRJohnny

Lol thanks for that.

I meant are the club actually selling season tickets or not.
SEASON TICKET on 15:39 - Aug 24 with 4069 viewsPinnerPaul

According to DaveB they are - he bought his last week, but as I said on that thread as we don't know when, where, or how many games we can see live and what the digital alternative is and how much that will cost, there can't be many knocking down the door to buy at this time!
SEASON TICKET on 17:28 - Aug 24 with 3966 viewseastside_r

SEASON TICKET on 15:39 - Aug 24 by PinnerPaul

According to DaveB they are - he bought his last week, but as I said on that thread as we don't know when, where, or how many games we can see live and what the digital alternative is and how much that will cost, there can't be many knocking down the door to buy at this time!

Suspect DaveB’s was a renewal which they are definitely selling.

OP suggests a new purchase. It is not clear whether these ARE on sale.
SEASON TICKET on 17:50 - Aug 24 with 3914 viewsA40Bosh

Mine is on auto renewal so I guess at some point they are going to be given a steer on when they can open the doors to LR and how many they are going to be allowing in for each game. Maybe they have already had a steer and are sitting there arguing about how to make it fair.

If that rumour of something like 5,300+/- would be allowed in for each game is true then they have a big headache over what decision to make.

If I am correct and we do get on average between 9-10K season ticket holders each season then do you give preference to those existing season tickets holders who had already renewed first and give them every game, or do you have a cut off date to sell as many as they can up to say 11K season ticket,s and then basically split it in to Week A and Week B season ticket packages - with week A getting 12 games and week B getting 11 games. Perhaps those who had immediately renewed get the 12 game package and new season ticket holders the 11 game package.

How you then divvy that up I don't know but it can't be easy. As people have said, some families have multiple tickets which it makes sense you have to keep together and others may have other family or friends they usually go with. I cannot see them coming up with a solution that is going to make everybody happy

They then have to decide if they are going to allow you to trade games if you cannot make one so you can swap it with a week B one you might fancy instead and then put in a mechanism that would allow that. Or at least sell yours via the club to someone on the waiting list so you get a refund on those games you miss - or maybe you don't and it is tough luck if you cannot go

Be interesting to see how this pans out

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

SEASON TICKET on 18:05 - Aug 24 with 3877 viewsStanisgod

SEASON TICKET on 17:50 - Aug 24 by A40Bosh

Mine is on auto renewal so I guess at some point they are going to be given a steer on when they can open the doors to LR and how many they are going to be allowing in for each game. Maybe they have already had a steer and are sitting there arguing about how to make it fair.

If that rumour of something like 5,300+/- would be allowed in for each game is true then they have a big headache over what decision to make.

If I am correct and we do get on average between 9-10K season ticket holders each season then do you give preference to those existing season tickets holders who had already renewed first and give them every game, or do you have a cut off date to sell as many as they can up to say 11K season ticket,s and then basically split it in to Week A and Week B season ticket packages - with week A getting 12 games and week B getting 11 games. Perhaps those who had immediately renewed get the 12 game package and new season ticket holders the 11 game package.

How you then divvy that up I don't know but it can't be easy. As people have said, some families have multiple tickets which it makes sense you have to keep together and others may have other family or friends they usually go with. I cannot see them coming up with a solution that is going to make everybody happy

They then have to decide if they are going to allow you to trade games if you cannot make one so you can swap it with a week B one you might fancy instead and then put in a mechanism that would allow that. Or at least sell yours via the club to someone on the waiting list so you get a refund on those games you miss - or maybe you don't and it is tough luck if you cannot go

Have we really 10,000 season ticket holders?

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

SEASON TICKET on 18:12 - Aug 24 with 3860 viewsA40Bosh

SEASON TICKET on 18:05 - Aug 24 by Stanisgod

Have we really 10,000 season ticket holders?

Dunno where I got that figure from - possibly when we were last in the Premier League
There will be others on here who will probably know better for the last few years
perhaps it is now much lower

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

SEASON TICKET on 18:32 - Aug 24 with 3823 viewsPinnerPaul

You say 'auto renewal' but the last from the club (31st July) was that they were NOT going to take the August direct debit.
Login to get fewer ads

SEASON TICKET on 18:39 - Aug 24 with 3800 viewsA40Bosh

SEASON TICKET on 18:32 - Aug 24 by PinnerPaul

You say 'auto renewal' but the last from the club (31st July) was that they were NOT going to take the August direct debit.

Yes, but when I log on to my season ticket account, it says I am a 2020/21 season ticket holder already as I pay by monthly direct debit.

Half of me thinks I might have got this wrong but I am sure others on here have said the same thing when you are a monthly payment plan season ticket holder

SEASON TICKET on 19:19 - Aug 24 with 3717 viewsstowmarketrange

I had an email back from the club today which basically told me to renew or stand a very real chance of not being let in to any games next season as they probably won’t be letting any tickets go on sale for individual games.Unless things change that is.
How they will sort out who can see which games is a mystery,but the whole point of attending a live game is to sit with your family or friends.Seeing as there are 5 in my group living scattered in various parts of the country,will they allow us all in for every other game,or only some of us?
SEASON TICKET on 09:19 - Aug 25 with 3450 viewsA40Bosh

SEASON TICKET on 19:19 - Aug 24 by stowmarketrange

I had an email back from the club today which basically told me to renew or stand a very real chance of not being let in to any games next season as they probably won’t be letting any tickets go on sale for individual games.Unless things change that is.
How they will sort out who can see which games is a mystery,but the whole point of attending a live game is to sit with your family or friends.Seeing as there are 5 in my group living scattered in various parts of the country,will they allow us all in for every other game,or only some of us?

but do you pay by monthly direct debit mate?

I thought a few months back I saw something come through from the club that basically said something along the lines that the Direct Debit will just come out again starting in "June" - obviously that date has since been pushed back

Don't want to risk "buy now" on the renewal screen and go through the faff or claiming it back if I have then bought too

Let's see if I can get through to the club

SEASON TICKET on 11:23 - Aug 25 with 3316 viewsQPRJohnny

Thanks everyone. Have had a ticket for over 25 year but pay up front. Didn't renew at during early bird as no idea what following season was going to look like.

Have gone back through my mailbox and haven't seen anything from the club about season tickets for this season.

Anyway welcome any news that anyone gets.
SEASON TICKET on 11:56 - Aug 25 with 3265 viewsswisscottage

I'm in a bit of no mans land as well.

I purchase all the STs for my family. I've been able to renew 4 of them as they are linked to my account, but my Nephew's ticket which I purchased as a half-year ST 2nd half of last season isn't linked, and I haven't been able to renew it.

Box Office line is closed and I'm not sure what to do. It would be really helpful if they opened the box office line one day a week at least to deal with ST enquiries and requests.
SEASON TICKET on 11:57 - Aug 25 with 3262 viewsNorthernr

Box Office have been responding promptly to emails apparently, friend of mine moved his season ticket last week.
SEASON TICKET on 12:18 - Aug 25 with 3196 viewseastside_r

SEASON TICKET on 11:23 - Aug 25 by QPRJohnny

Thanks everyone. Have had a ticket for over 25 year but pay up front. Didn't renew at during early bird as no idea what following season was going to look like.

Have gone back through my mailbox and haven't seen anything from the club about season tickets for this season.

Anyway welcome any news that anyone gets.

In which case you are in the same position (and mindset?) as me. Renewed mine on line last week, just clicked the link on my e-account. £500 odd quid that I can’t really afford but WTF, you only live once.
SEASON TICKET on 12:28 - Aug 25 with 3172 viewsSeward

SEASON TICKET on 12:18 - Aug 25 by eastside_r

In which case you are in the same position (and mindset?) as me. Renewed mine on line last week, just clicked the link on my e-account. £500 odd quid that I can’t really afford but WTF, you only live once.

Please could could someone tell me what the box office email address is please,
Thanks
SEASON TICKET on 12:36 - Aug 25 with 3144 viewsA40Bosh

SEASON TICKET on 12:28 - Aug 25 by Seward

Please could could someone tell me what the box office email address is please,
Thanks

BoxO@qpr.co.uk

Edit: Auto response from that mail account currently so might be a bit of a wait for a reply

Thank you for your email.

As a result of the Coronavirus pandemic, it has been necessary for us to scale back our operations until further notice.

2During this period, we will be operating with minimal staffing and as a result your usual point of contact may not be reachable. Your email will therefore be redirected to an alternative member of the Department for reply.

If you require support or have an enquiry regarding QPR+, please contact our technical support team at QPRSupport@streamamg.com or tweet @QPRPlusPass.

We appreciate your cooperation during these difficult times."
[Post edited 25 Aug 2020 12:37]

SEASON TICKET on 13:05 - Aug 25 with 3082 viewsstowmarketrange

SEASON TICKET on 09:19 - Aug 25 by A40Bosh

I thought a few months back I saw something come through from the club that basically said something along the lines that the Direct Debit will just come out again starting in "June" - obviously that date has since been pushed back

Don't want to risk "buy now" on the renewal screen and go through the faff or claiming it back if I have then bought too

Yes I do pay via direct debit,but they are all on hold until further notice.
SEASON TICKET on 13:45 - Aug 25 with 3014 viewsPinnerPaul

SEASON TICKET on 09:19 - Aug 25 by A40Bosh

As I said above last from the club said direct debits will NOT be taken in August.

Also I have not had an email from the club today - any along the lines the poster said above would totally contradict the deadline 'extended indefinitely' sent out at the end of July!
SEASON TICKET on 14:03 - Aug 25 with 2962 viewsA40Bosh

SEASON TICKET on 13:45 - Aug 25 by PinnerPaul

As I said above last from the club said direct debits will NOT be taken in August.

Also I have not had an email from the club today - any along the lines the poster said above would totally contradict the deadline 'extended indefinitely' sent out at the end of July!

Hi PinnerPaul,

I am not so much worried about WHEN the DD starts up again as they will obviously give us notice, more I just personally have a lack of clarity on whether I still need to actively "opt in" to purchase a season ticket for this season or risk losing the renewal - or whether as an existing season ticket holder who pays by monthly DD it is automatically rolled over and I have to do nought.

I have emailed the box office for confirmation anyway

SEASON TICKET on 14:09 - Aug 25 with 2946 viewsdaveB

SEASON TICKET on 17:28 - Aug 24 by eastside_r

Suspect DaveB’s was a renewal which they are definitely selling.

OP suggests a new purchase. It is not clear whether these ARE on sale.

yeah mine was a renewal, emailed the box office as couldn't do it online and a lady called Diane emailed back with a number to call on and she sorted it out in about 5 minutes
SEASON TICKET on 14:59 - Aug 25 with 2878 viewsdaveB

SEASON TICKET on 11:56 - Aug 25 by swisscottage

I'm in a bit of no mans land as well.

I purchase all the STs for my family. I've been able to renew 4 of them as they are linked to my account, but my Nephew's ticket which I purchased as a half-year ST 2nd half of last season isn't linked, and I haven't been able to renew it.

Box Office line is closed and I'm not sure what to do. It would be really helpful if they opened the box office line one day a week at least to deal with ST enquiries and requests.

Try this number
0208 740 2528

Box Office are working from home 3 days a week
[Post edited 25 Aug 2020 15:08]
SEASON TICKET on 15:12 - Aug 25 with 2867 viewsPinnerPaul

SEASON TICKET on 14:03 - Aug 25 by A40Bosh

Hi PinnerPaul,

I am not so much worried about WHEN the DD starts up again as they will obviously give us notice, more I just personally have a lack of clarity on whether I still need to actively "opt in" to purchase a season ticket for this season or risk losing the renewal - or whether as an existing season ticket holder who pays by monthly DD it is automatically rolled over and I have to do nought.

I have emailed the box office for confirmation anyway

I see that. I'm not on auto renewal and haven't renewed yet due to the massive uncertainty.

Can't see how the club can take away the renewal option whilst the deadline is 'indefinite' as it stands.

Much surely give us all a chance to renew when they have a clearer idea of permitted crowd sizes, when, where etc etc etc
SEASON TICKET on 15:33 - Aug 25 with 2838 viewsLythamR

SEASON TICKET on 15:12 - Aug 25 by PinnerPaul

I see that. I'm not on auto renewal and haven't renewed yet due to the massive uncertainty.

Can't see how the club can take away the renewal option whilst the deadline is 'indefinite' as it stands.

Much surely give us all a chance to renew when they have a clearer idea of permitted crowd sizes, when, where etc etc etc

i havent seen any email from the club about completing my renewal and the most recent information on the website was back in July

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/ticket-news/season-ticket-deadline-extended-indefinit

They need to set a deadline before they can start deciding who can or cant go to games, you cant penalise an existing ST Holder just because they didnt have the money to renew in February or march and want to wait until closer to the deadline before handing over the money,
SEASON TICKET on 15:37 - Aug 25 with 2823 viewsNorthLondonR

Sorry haven't followed the full discussion but when I thought the renewal deadline was nearing, I logged onto the site to try and renew and couldn't, then realise it had a reference to auto renew. I then emailed the box office to check and they came back promptly and confirmed that I had indeed auto-renewed.

If it helps I got a rapid response when emailing BoxO@qpr.co.uk as below:

"I can confirm that as you are on the direct debit scheme your 20/21 seat has been renewed automatically . Your 1st payment is currently due on the 3rd August but should this be changed you will be notified."
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024