Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A clean sheet away from home 16:53 - Oct 17 with 2529 viewswelwynranger

I'm happy with that.
Perhaps things are looking up.
A clean sheet away from home on 16:56 - Oct 17 with 2504 viewsHunterhoop

That was a good performance. We were the better team.

Back 4 all did well. Dickie was very commanding and Kakay did really well again.
A clean sheet away from home on 16:58 - Oct 17 with 2487 viewscolinallcars

We were solid with no heartstopping moments at all. A long time since we've been able to say that.
A clean sheet away from home on 17:08 - Oct 17 with 2426 viewsMatch82

A clean sheet away from home on 16:56 - Oct 17 by Hunterhoop

That was a good performance. We were the better team.

Back 4 all did well. Dickie was very commanding and Kakay did really well again.

Thought Kakay was absolutely superb today
A clean sheet away from home on 17:10 - Oct 17 with 2406 viewsloftus77

Superb performance and result - well done to the team. Best result of the season by far and a strong 'win' in every way bar one...
A clean sheet away from home on 17:12 - Oct 17 with 2381 viewsHayesender

Special mention to Lee Wallace. Very solid and got forward when he could. No weak links today

Poll: Shamima Beghum

A clean sheet away from home on 17:13 - Oct 17 with 2372 viewsbosh67

We certainly seem at this * moment (* perhaps not if we lose) to be quite a bit more solid and workmanlike at the back so far this season. Good to see that we are finally building from the back.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

A clean sheet away from home on 17:13 - Oct 17 with 2362 viewsHunterhoop

A clean sheet away from home on 17:08 - Oct 17 by Match82

Thought Kakay was absolutely superb today

He’s just improving so much so quickly. I feel a little sorry for him there are no crowds because the crowd at HQ would love how he is playing. Loves a tackle, great first touch, quick enough, strong, comfortable driving forward. He makes the odd mistake but he looks better at the minute than Darnell did after a year of starts at this level.
A clean sheet away from home on 17:43 - Oct 17 with 2170 viewsgazza1

Did enough to win but very pleased with the point and the performance even more. Controlled the first half and defended very well in the second half for a very difficult 20 minutes.

Thought that Dickie had his best game for the Club, Kakay was an excellent performer too. Back four as a unit were good and so was the defensive two midfielders which is most important.

Enjoyed the match - well done the Rangers against a decent team who we made look very average.
Login to get fewer ads

A clean sheet away from home on 17:45 - Oct 17 with 2156 viewsenfieldargh

Great performance by every man jack of em.

A few loose passes especially at crucial attacking moments is the difference between winning/scoring, but solid foundations being built

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

A clean sheet away from home on 18:34 - Oct 17 with 1982 viewsGroveR

A clean sheet away from home on 17:43 - Oct 17 by gazza1

Did enough to win but very pleased with the point and the performance even more. Controlled the first half and defended very well in the second half for a very difficult 20 minutes.

Thought that Dickie had his best game for the Club, Kakay was an excellent performer too. Back four as a unit were good and so was the defensive two midfielders which is most important.

Enjoyed the match - well done the Rangers against a decent team who we made look very average.

Back four were very switched on today, Dickie MotM for me and the 2 times he was caught out Barbet was in the right place to cover. Makes a change from watching seasons of Joel Lynch còckarseing around out of position.
A clean sheet away from home on 18:48 - Oct 17 with 1889 viewsdannyblue

Very good. I was pleased with the back 4+1. If I was hyper critical I’d say lee Wallace abdicated responsibility with the ball a few times: Just knocked it to someone who wasn’t in a better position than him because he didn’t have the ideas or confidence to drive the game forward. But they all nullified the threat well. Dickie’s becoming a bit of a favourite.
A clean sheet away from home on 18:59 - Oct 17 with 1837 viewsdaveB

I thought we were excellent today. Back 4 all very good as was Amos, thought Barbet had his best game defensively for ages.

Cameron and Ball both good for an hour then both seemed to have a mad 15 minutes where they both gave the ball away every time they got it but then settled down again

Bonne really should have scored that chance. Hopefully injuries to Bright and Amos not serious, the amos one didn't look good
A clean sheet away from home on 19:20 - Oct 17 with 1741 viewsBrixtonR

Great performance. looked like a proper team.
A clean sheet away from home on 19:33 - Oct 17 with 1645 viewsSharpy36

Dieng is a big part of that defence since coming in, he seems to have added a lot of confidence to those around him. Love watching him play.

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

A clean sheet away from home on 19:38 - Oct 17 with 1625 viewsNorthernr

Dickie v Solanke was quite something. We might have a good one there.
A clean sheet away from home on 20:38 - Oct 17 with 1390 viewsYokelR

Do not underestimate the positive effect playing in front of a reliable keeper has on a back four. Knowing when he calls keepers ball he will claim it let's you leave it. So not just well done the back 4 but we'll done the back 5.
A clean sheet away from home on 22:37 - Oct 17 with 1212 viewsOakR

The most enjoyable 0-0 I can remember for a very long-time.

We looked so solid - Wallace gets some stick but I thought he was good today and given a chance and good run in the team with the rest of the defence we will have a back 5 that work for each other and are well organised (inc Dieng).

Great thing was bringing on the subs, who I thought made a positive change when we needed it. Strangely exciting times!

Poll: Will we stay up?

A clean sheet away from home on 22:40 - Oct 17 with 1204 viewsDavieQPR

I do like Dickie ( as the actress said to the bishop) but Kakay has come out of nowhere. Never really rated him and his loans haven't been that good but he seems to have realised he was in 'last chance saloon' and really sorted himself out. All credit to the lad. Really well done.
A clean sheet away from home on 22:45 - Oct 17 with 1190 viewssexton

A clean sheet away from home on 17:13 - Oct 17 by Hunterhoop

He’s just improving so much so quickly. I feel a little sorry for him there are no crowds because the crowd at HQ would love how he is playing. Loves a tackle, great first touch, quick enough, strong, comfortable driving forward. He makes the odd mistake but he looks better at the minute than Darnell did after a year of starts at this level.

Never thought he'd make it, absolutely delighted he has.
A clean sheet away from home on 23:03 - Oct 17 with 1158 viewsdanehoop

I said on a previous thread that I think he has been coached and managed really well. When he has been given the opportunity he really has thrown himself into and does seem to be really emerging now.

Never knowingly understood

A clean sheet away from home on 03:36 - Oct 18 with 992 viewsozexile

Very good performance. Great effort across the pitch.
[Post edited 18 Oct 2020 3:38]
A clean sheet away from home on 07:59 - Oct 18 with 815 viewsTonto

Most pleased to hear about Dixieland playing well. The only evidence I had seen was Coventry, and that wasn't the best game .

For us the become more like Brentford we need to hit on transfers like his for a year or two

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024