Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not much better than Wednesday 15:55 - Oct 24 with 4120 viewswelwynranger

One great shot from Bright. But nothing else , not another effort on goal. Bad distribution . Brum very comfortable with the back 5. Look the more likely IMO.
Hope I'm wrong
Not much better than Wednesday on 23:38 - Oct 24 with 945 viewsdistortR

Not much better than Wednesday on 22:56 - Oct 24 by karl

And he took the Niko option on the spelling, three quarters of a game each year surely deserves full surname!

well, you took the Karl option.
Not much better than Wednesday on 00:06 - Oct 25 with 909 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Not much better than Wednesday on 23:38 - Oct 24 by distortR

well, you took the Karl option.

Ya, Gus.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Not much better than Wednesday on 10:24 - Oct 25 with 697 viewsDejR_vu

Not much better than Wednesday on 18:33 - Oct 24 by Lblock

Nothing

We’re jogging along nicely in familiar territory
Our sights have been set nice and low and standards even below that

To call for any sort of change endangers this thread into becoming labelled as “disgraceful” and anyone on it a “tosser”

Onwards

😂

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Not much better than Wednesday on 12:08 - Oct 25 with 602 viewswelwynranger

Not much better than Wednesday on 18:36 - Oct 24 by davman

Worst thing about today was that we played two up front and neither of those strikers had a shot.

Brum's Central Defenders had them both totally in their pockets.

Dom Ball a positive when he came on, Adomah class early on, but really, really dull today. Three games without a goal and counting now...

Maybe because it takes too long to get the ball up to them. How many times was a forward move stopped by the ball being played back to the keeper by which time the back 5 became 7 leaving no space.
Not much better than Wednesday on 12:11 - Oct 25 with 601 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Not much better than Wednesday on 12:08 - Oct 25 by welwynranger

Maybe because it takes too long to get the ball up to them. How many times was a forward move stopped by the ball being played back to the keeper by which time the back 5 became 7 leaving no space.

Very true, we had no out ball in centre midfield so the backs were often forced to go sideways or backwards.

Not much better than Wednesday on 12:48 - Oct 25 with 558 viewsMalintabuk

Not sure to be honest what the tactics were yesterday
We seem to have set up as a 442 but if you do that you need to get the ball out wide quickly and bomb forward in numbers fotr hopefully the crosses that come in
Yesterday we seem to set up as as 442 but still play as a 4231 and that didn't work at all
By doing what we did we were often out numbered in midfield and to be honest this is poor from Warbs. You can't have 2 systems at once
Not much better than Wednesday on 13:01 - Oct 25 with 544 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Not much better than Wednesday on 12:48 - Oct 25 by Malintabuk

Not sure to be honest what the tactics were yesterday
We seem to have set up as a 442 but if you do that you need to get the ball out wide quickly and bomb forward in numbers fotr hopefully the crosses that come in
Yesterday we seem to set up as as 442 but still play as a 4231 and that didn't work at all
By doing what we did we were often out numbered in midfield and to be honest this is poor from Warbs. You can't have 2 systems at once

I thought it was a diamond until the subs then 4231 thereafter.

Not much better than Wednesday on 13:07 - Oct 25 with 536 viewskarl

Not much better than Wednesday on 13:01 - Oct 25 by BrianMcCarthy

I thought it was a diamond until the subs then 4231 thereafter.

I couldn't get an angle on the formation as watched both games on a tablet but the difference Ball made was the completion of some straight through passes, not flat diagonals in front of opposition, his success rate wasn't high but it made a huge difference to the momentum in attacks.
Need a better passer like LTC to take on that role although I would think Chair should be able to do it but we don't want him too deep.
Login to get fewer ads

Not much better than Wednesday on 18:11 - Oct 25 with 430 viewsderbyhoop

I think the last 2 games shows the effect of losing your top 3 goalscorers ,from last season. You take out Eze, Wells, Hugill plus Hall, Manning, Pugh, and its no wondr we are struggling to score goals.

Bonne has not been impressive in the last 3 and Dykes, who probably isn't fully fit, got no service. BOS is being double teamed by opposition and, without him having an influence we don't look that creative.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024