Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Derby County midweek bonus game match thread 08:17 - Nov 4 with 27349 viewsstevec

Our boys like Saturdays, particularly 3pm Saturdays. 10 points and no defeats. Must be pay day but no matter, we like it.

What we don’t like is Monday to Friday, or the dark. No wins, no points.

Time to redeem yourselves. 1-1 draw and something on the board at last. Please.

Derby County midweek bonus game match thread on 20:23 - Nov 4 with 1455 viewsjohnhoop

Derby County midweek bonus game match thread on 20:19 - Nov 4 by Clive_Anderson

Derby County's Wayne Rooney, close to scoring for Wayne Rooney's Derby County.

At Mel Morris’s Pride Park.
Derby County midweek bonus game match thread on 20:23 - Nov 4 with 1456 viewskarl

Was that a blast of 'ohhh Bobby Zamora' on the background crowd feed!!
Derby County midweek bonus game match thread on 20:24 - Nov 4 with 1446 viewsstevec

Kane having a go, Dykes needs to anticipate better.
Derby County midweek bonus game match thread on 20:25 - Nov 4 with 1392 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Good movement from Niko there

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Derby County midweek bonus game match thread on 20:26 - Nov 4 with 1362 viewsMalintabuk

I've just had David Attenborough on the phone asking if anyone as seen the lesser spotted Carroll
Derby County midweek bonus game match thread on 20:26 - Nov 4 with 1351 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Foul won by chair

Derby County midweek bonus game match thread on 20:27 - Nov 4 with 1311 viewsMalintabuk

Only good thing tonight at the moment the fakes bubble as burst oh dear never mind lovely boy
Derby County midweek bonus game match thread on 20:27 - Nov 4 with 1294 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

High wide and handsome from Chair

Login to get fewer ads

Derby County midweek bonus game match thread on 20:29 - Nov 4 with 1262 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Confident claim from Dieng

Derby County midweek bonus game match thread on 20:29 - Nov 4 with 1265 viewsVancouverHoop

Lovin' the way Dieng commands his area
Derby County midweek bonus game match thread on 20:30 - Nov 4 with 1232 viewsMalintabuk

Derby County midweek bonus game match thread on 20:29 - Nov 4 by VancouverHoop

Lovin' the way Dieng commands his area

At the moment our best player.... 2 decent saves and commands everything
Derby County midweek bonus game match thread on 20:30 - Nov 4 with 1217 viewsClive_Anderson

Chair looks by far our most creative player.
Derby County midweek bonus game match thread on 20:30 - Nov 4 with 1205 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Good incisive football from QPR there. More please

Derby County midweek bonus game match thread on 20:31 - Nov 4 with 1172 viewskarl

Good ball in from Kane, I do think it's his crossing/attacking threat that has got him in ahead of Kakay, Os has done really well but quite often he seemed to waste chances to get in a dangerous ball by hitting the first man
Derby County midweek bonus game match thread on 20:31 - Nov 4 with 1171 viewseghamranger

Reading 2 down at home
Derby County midweek bonus game match thread on 20:32 - Nov 4 with 1160 viewsMalintabuk

Well..... positives we haven't conceded.... about it really to be honest 😔
Derby County midweek bonus game match thread on 20:32 - Nov 4 with 1119 viewsToast_R

I think weve missed the boat here. Cant imagine Derby being as bad in the second half. They've looked lethargic, half asleep and offered next to nothing as a threat on our goal. And we haven't taken advantage.
Derby County midweek bonus game match thread on 20:33 - Nov 4 with 1099 viewsQPRSteve

Been the better team for me. Game needs a spark though.
Derby County midweek bonus game match thread on 20:34 - Nov 4 with 1073 viewsjoolsyp

Carrol having a good game as our Quarterback ... needs more movement in front of him though. I'd prefer Ball to Cameron next to him, the game seems to be passing poor Geoff by. Kane has also impressed, lots of energy. Dieng one very good save and some good claims. Ilias is frustrating ... seems to slow down our attacks sometimes and giving a few needless free-kicks away. Watch him score the winnder now.

Famous last words but Derby look very poor and there for the taking.
Derby County midweek bonus game match thread on 20:34 - Nov 4 with 1062 viewsBoston

Bloody good half...

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Derby County midweek bonus game match thread on 20:35 - Nov 4 with 1030 viewsNov77

Derby look terrible, absolutely there for the taking. Unfortunately we’re back in ‘fannying about’ mode. Far too much passing backwards and sideways, instead of getting two wingers to roast their fullbacks and get crosses in.

I hope dykes is still injured because if this is him at his best it’s worrying.

Defence look comfortable but have still given them two clear cut chances.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Derby County midweek bonus game match thread on 20:36 - Nov 4 with 1023 views18StoneOfHoop

Stream working well,thanks davman and London Pride.
Rooney super-spreading his gob rather than the ball.
Playing alright. We're going to win 1-0 Dykes header.

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Derby County midweek bonus game match thread on 20:36 - Nov 4 with 1009 viewsVancouverHoop

Derby County midweek bonus game match thread on 20:31 - Nov 4 by karl

Good ball in from Kane, I do think it's his crossing/attacking threat that has got him in ahead of Kakay, Os has done really well but quite often he seemed to waste chances to get in a dangerous ball by hitting the first man

I think Kakay is a superior tackler to Kane and covers his man better defensively. Going forward, however, Kane is superior. I think they'll spell each other, unless one gets injured.
Derby County midweek bonus game match thread on 20:38 - Nov 4 with 978 viewsSharpy36

Good first 45. Looking solid. Is it me or does BOS always seem to have to take on one more player before releasing it ?

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

Derby County midweek bonus game match thread on 20:39 - Nov 4 with 950 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Derby County midweek bonus game match thread on 20:31 - Nov 4 by karl

I think he might be benefitting from playing next to Dickie and Cameron.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024