Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dieng 19:15 - Nov 21 with 8146 viewsNorthernr

Famous last words, he hasn't made a mistake yet so there's bound to be one soon and I hope I'm not pre-empting that, but thought he was worth his own thread...

Very nice to have a goalkeeper that doesn't terrify the life out of me again. Looking super confident and composed atm. Passes the ball better than some of our midfielders, good command of the area, and some amazing saves last few weeks.
Dieng on 11:11 - Nov 25 with 457 viewsCamberleyR

Dieng on 09:31 - Nov 25 by Sir_Chops

Sat on the bench for Senegal in a friendly back in 2014, but didn't play. Does anyone know if that prevents him playing for anyone else internationally now?

No, you have to play minutes in a competitive game. He probably considered the Swiss team a million miles off when he got that Senegal call up as a teenager in Grasshoppers second team but I wonder if he might be reconsidering his options.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Dieng on 11:41 - Nov 25 with 388 viewsAntti_Heinola

I really like him.
But as others have said, let's see what happens if and when he hits a bad patch. But to me, he looks calm, level-headed, confident. Very very happy with him.

Bare bones.

Dieng on 11:47 - Nov 25 with 370 viewsDannyPaddox

Dieng on 08:32 - Nov 25 by Metallica_Hoop

One handed saves always need to be showy.

"Breathtaking keeper" oppo manager to me after the game for similar.

Gives you a nice feeling.

I’m still waiting for the book Onion Bag Dreams: I nearly played in goal for QPR by Metallica Hoop.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024