Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tonight's matches 20:52 - Dec 9 with 1396 viewsterryb

I'm in shock. I've just seen that Preston are winning at home! 3-0 against Neil Warnock's men.

To make it even more unlikely, Brum have also scored twice to lead 2-0 at Reading.

Meanwhile, Sky have picked another magnificence 0-0 to inflict upon the nation.*

*I've not seen any of it, so it may not be as bad as our first half yesrterday.
Tonight's matches on 22:30 - Dec 9 with 1319 viewsManinBlack

It is getting a bit troubling with Barnsley and Birmingham starting to pick up wins. Derby have just picked up 4 points on the road. I can't see Derby, Forest and Wednesday staying below us with so many games to play and fairly unrealistic to consider them to be relegation strugglers over the season.

We must start taking our chances and grinding out a few wins and the away form has to pick up as gone backwards since March.
Tonight's matches on 22:32 - Dec 9 with 1306 viewsqprxtc

Cook’s.
Tonight's matches on 23:46 - Dec 9 with 1254 viewsnix

Tonight's matches on 22:30 - Dec 9 by ManinBlack

It is getting a bit troubling with Barnsley and Birmingham starting to pick up wins. Derby have just picked up 4 points on the road. I can't see Derby, Forest and Wednesday staying below us with so many games to play and fairly unrealistic to consider them to be relegation strugglers over the season.

We must start taking our chances and grinding out a few wins and the away form has to pick up as gone backwards since March.

The key thing is we need to win against teams that are below us, like Rotherham, Wycombe, Sheffield Wednesday and Coventry. If we do that, and bearing in mind they have to play each other and they can't both take maximum points, I think we'll be okay. Wycombe and Wednesday have both picked up only 3 points each across the last five matches, so are not gaining on us, and are therefore seven and nine points behind us, and we've arguably had a difficult run with Brentford, Bristol City and Millwall away in those matches (Huddersfield was the really outlier, where we should have done better). If we can beat both Wycombe and Wednesday or at least draw we can keep a bit of a differential. I know it's a disappointing hoping for nothing more than beating those at the bottom but it's what Palace did last season to stay up and they're doing much better this season.
Tonight's matches on 06:21 - Dec 10 with 1160 viewseghamranger

Some really tough home games this month to against sides that are playing well and will certainly think we are for the taking... reading, Stoke and Swansea.

How are Barnsley and Luton above us ffs
Tonight's matches on 07:28 - Dec 10 with 1107 viewsdistortR

Tonight's matches on 06:21 - Dec 10 by eghamranger

Some really tough home games this month to against sides that are playing well and will certainly think we are for the taking... reading, Stoke and Swansea.

How are Barnsley and Luton above us ffs

i think it's because of 'results'.
There appears to be nothing we, as a club, can do about this.
Tonight's matches on 07:48 - Dec 10 with 1072 viewsTheChef

Tonight's matches on 22:30 - Dec 9 by ManinBlack

I think unless our form takes a dramatic turn, either for better or worse, then we probably are where we are, which is the top of the bottom seven teams. Seems to be a bit of a gap opening up ahead of us as you mention.

Of course who knows, in January we might just sign a couple of hard bstards in defence and midfield and a striker who can't stop scoring.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Tonight's matches on 08:06 - Dec 10 with 1035 viewsstevec

Six seasons of this is pretty pathetic really.
Tonight's matches on 08:46 - Dec 10 with 980 viewsDixie_CT

Tonight's matches on 08:06 - Dec 10 by stevec

Six seasons of this is pretty pathetic really.

Was never going to be any different after losing the players we have and replacing them with far cheaper alternatives.

Any of the 11 clubs from Luton down could be relegated and I don’t think it will be us. We should improve 2nd half of the season when Dickie, Dykes, Kakay, Niko, Thomas and Kelman become more acquainted with the Championship.

A 14th placed finish, win against any of Brentford/Millwall/Luton/Reading/Watford, and a run to 5th round or Qtrs. of the FA Cup would do for me.
Login to get fewer ads

Tonight's matches on 09:14 - Dec 10 with 947 viewsswitchingcode

I would keep your powder dry before making any predictions this season.With the horrendous scheduling of games and empty stadiums this season can’t end soon enough for me.Even with us sitting nearer the top than bottom I haven’t bothered to watch some of our games on tv.This has to be the poorest championship in years there are no standout teams even Wycombe who are the weakest on paper have been more than holding their own.The run up to the new year we will see loads more injuries with weakened teams and even more unpredictable results.
Tonight's matches on 10:09 - Dec 10 with 882 viewsfrancisbowles

The problem for us id we are one or two more serious injuries especially in defence away from a crisis. Our squad is very light, lose Dickie and Barbet and it would be really makeshift at the back. Then we have the BOS situation as well.

We need to keep showing more of what we showed against Millwall and grind out results or confidence, which seems to be quite fragile, will suffer and that could lead to a McLaren type slide.

If we can find and afford them we need a couple of experienced recruits in January.
Tonight's matches on 10:24 - Dec 10 with 865 viewsMelakaRanger

Tonight's matches on 07:28 - Dec 10 by distortR

i think it's because of 'results'.
There appears to be nothing we, as a club, can do about this.

Yep. Its very simple. Its because we are not as good as them!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024