Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Warburton not the problem 18:36 - Dec 12 with 8871 viewsT_Block

Warburton not the issue.

Team created enough to score, but again did not

Team just need time and support .They are all young
Dykes is limited but needs time to develop.
Bright is as good as anyone in this league.but not good enough for premiership.Needs to find consistency to get move he so clearly wants.
Chair -doing well -improving.Carrol played well.Barbet played well

Deserved a draw today.

Players need to support manager .Manager needs to try one or two new players from somewhere.

Warburton not the problem on 12:01 - Dec 15 with 823 viewsMick_S

Warburton not the problem on 11:51 - Dec 15 by switchingcode

Don’t you think you are just repeating what’s happened at this stage for the past couple of seasons.You start well and get a bit excited of maybe making the play offs then go on a poor run and it’s all talk of relegation sack the manager then win a few on the trot and settle for 16 th.
I fully expect that to be the same this season and every chance you win the next 2 games both not as easy as some think though.Would think the big decision will be whether to extend Warburtons contract before the new year.

Keith Stroud.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Warburton not the problem on 13:35 - Dec 15 with 756 viewsfrancisbowles

Warburton not the problem on 11:05 - Dec 15 by paulparker

Karl Robinson another name if you want to develop players
And why not lee Bowyer ? Done a good job at charlton bringing through youth

If Warburton is our man then the board need to give him another contract if they don’t think he is and we are starting to drop them what are we waiting for it makes no sense to me

I agree with you the club needs to make a decision preferably before the window opens.

To carry on with a lame duck manager would be suicidal. Not only a danger of the manager switching off but the players too, as they won't know who the next boss will be, whether he will want them and their minds will be focused on sorting out their futures with their agents.
Warburton not the problem on 14:09 - Dec 15 with 721 viewsQPROslo

Warburton not the problem on 10:44 - Dec 15 by BrianMcCarthy

That's where I am too.

Plus, I would add, we're getting out-thought in the second half on a fairly regular basis now.

I dont think we have the players on the Bench to change us for the better, when we tire, fall flat 2nd halves, like Saturday. We need a goal scorer, and a box to box strong midfielder in January, probably another CB as cover for when the suspensions and injuries inevitably kick in, and even more so if we want to go 3 at the back. But I guess we can't afford them.
[Post edited 15 Dec 2020 14:11]
Warburton not the problem on 21:37 - Dec 15 with 649 viewsLazyFan

Warburton not the problem on 01:27 - Dec 13 by TopCat34

I thought Dickie and Barbet were good today. Kakay and Hamaleinen look very raw. My issue is with the CDM position and Cameron who is out of puff after 30 minutes and misplaces about 90% of his passes. Takes up a space in the starting XI and offers next to no benefit. Time to drop the bloke and stick the armband on someone else

Agree about Cameron, they literally ran rings around him.

It's not his fault, the body takes its toll. Last season he got away with it, but now it's done. Some here said when he played we got more points, but that stats looking worse and worse each game. And stats are useful but not enough to judge and we can see from open play, they go around him with a few pass and sometimes too often past him with the ball.

His protection of the defence gets worse each game and he offers nothing in attack. As Amos is out we only have Ball as a DMC, he likes to go forward at times so, who covers for him when he rightly does?

Dickie is an option, but then we would need to sign a loan at CB as Masterson is not quite there yet.

At the moment we need 2 loans at least. 1 CD and 1 creative AM to really open up teams as Freeman and Eze did for us. They tried to do this with Thomas, he was supposed to be a neat little passing attacking player, but he's always injured and can never be fit enough to get a run in the team to start doing that.

We possibly even need a DMC on loan if we do not play Dickie there. If I had to choose I would play Dickie there and try to survive with Masterson. As that to me would be better than allowing Cameron to let teams rip through our middle and constantly have the defence under pressure.

zzzzzzzzzz

Warburton not the problem on 11:19 - Dec 16 with 540 viewsfrancisbowles

Warburton not the problem on 21:37 - Dec 15 by LazyFan

It's not his fault, the body takes its toll. Last season he got away with it, but now it's done. Some here said when he played we got more points, but that stats looking worse and worse each game. And stats are useful but not enough to judge and we can see from open play, they go around him with a few pass and sometimes too often past him with the ball.

His protection of the defence gets worse each game and he offers nothing in attack. As Amos is out we only have Ball as a DMC, he likes to go forward at times so, who covers for him when he rightly does?

Dickie is an option, but then we would need to sign a loan at CB as Masterson is not quite there yet.

At the moment we need 2 loans at least. 1 CD and 1 creative AM to really open up teams as Freeman and Eze did for us. They tried to do this with Thomas, he was supposed to be a neat little passing attacking player, but he's always injured and can never be fit enough to get a run in the team to start doing that.

We possibly even need a DMC on loan if we do not play Dickie there. If I had to choose I would play Dickie there and try to survive with Masterson. As that to me would be better than allowing Cameron to let teams rip through our middle and constantly have the defence under pressure.

So we finally get a clean sheet and the defence has played pretty well, maybe starting to build an understanding, and you want to move our best defender out of the back four?
Warburton not the problem on 19:09 - Dec 16 with 430 viewsbaz_qpr

Warburton not the problem on 21:37 - Dec 15 by LazyFan

Agree about DCM problem is that when we drop him, we concede twice as many. I like ball but he is not good enough to be a DCM next to Carroll (who IMHO has an even worse game last night, but has been brilliant at times this year)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024