Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BOS Swap deal 16:53 - Jan 21 with 4547 viewsBucks_Ranger

Not sure how to read this, we take one of theres and let him go now and forfeit the 750K or take player for BOS to leave now and still get the 750K

https://www.allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=38690
BOS Swap deal on 17:09 - Jan 21 with 4437 viewsLongsufferingR

Ozil?
BOS Swap deal on 17:14 - Jan 21 with 4394 viewsGloucs_R

Wet don't need another striker or centre back....

Poll: Are we staying up?

BOS Swap deal on 17:18 - Jan 21 with 4348 viewsTGRRRSSS

Money I think.
BOS Swap deal on 17:33 - Jan 21 with 4247 viewsdistortR

Is there any brexit related issues with us taking johnny foreigner now?
BOS Swap deal on 17:38 - Jan 21 with 4213 viewsderbyhoop

BOS Swap deal on 17:33 - Jan 21 by distortR

Yes. Depends on their profile at international level and the league they are playing in. Need to satisfy Priti Awful Patel's points count.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

BOS Swap deal on 17:39 - Jan 21 with 4200 viewsDorse

BOS Swap deal on 17:38 - Jan 21 by derbyhoop

Yes. Depends on their profile at international level and the league they are playing in. Need to satisfy Priti Awful Patel's points count.

And what do points make...?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

BOS Swap deal on 18:23 - Jan 21 with 4054 viewsdistortR

BOS Swap deal on 17:39 - Jan 21 by Dorse

And what do points make...?

16th place?
BOS Swap deal on 19:49 - Jan 21 with 3792 viewshantssi

BOS Swap deal on 17:33 - Jan 21 by distortR

In this instance Turkey aren’t in the EU.
I think outside of the EU, they needed to be capped up to a certain international level to get a work permit?
Login to get fewer ads

BOS Swap deal on 19:52 - Jan 21 with 3774 viewssuperstan

Just a thought, can we not send him out on loan for the rest of the season, sorry if already been covered.
BOS Swap deal on 21:06 - Jan 21 with 3493 viewsLazyFan

BOS Swap deal on 19:52 - Jan 21 by superstan

Just a thought, can we not send him out on loan for the rest of the season, sorry if already been covered.

Yes, I mentioned it, what I did not mention is the sale of him early for £750K. If they get that then well done.

But they can, if the player agrees to loan him out. Easy to get BOS to agree, here's how. Say, he's on £4K per week, then offer him to other clubs for £8K per week and say he can have £6K of it. His greedy agent will get him to accept and some club like Celtic or Bournemouth would do it for a month.

Where he may star or flop or get injured, all sorts of drama could happen.

Or Febs can have him for Febs and £750K to us

zzzzzzzzzz

BOS Swap deal on 21:56 - Jan 21 with 3329 viewsStanisgod

BOS Swap deal on 17:38 - Jan 21 by derbyhoop

Scum and Legoland already working on a loophole.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

BOS Swap deal on 22:04 - Jan 21 with 3292 viewsBerkoRanger

Mauricio Lemos can also play as a defensive midfielder according to his profile.
BOS Swap deal on 22:24 - Jan 21 with 3216 viewsbosh67

I love the idea of getting Ozil in and then realising that we can only afford him for a week.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

BOS Swap deal on 01:11 - Jan 22 with 2921 viewsjohncharles

BOS Swap deal on 17:09 - Jan 21 by LongsufferingR

Ozil?

🤣

Strong and stable my arse.

BOS Swap deal on 01:17 - Jan 22 with 2905 viewsjohncharles

Can this be the last BOS thread please. He’s now a distraction and we played better without him.
Cheerio Bo

BOS Swap deal on 01:49 - Jan 22 with 2886 viewsgigiisourgod

BOS Swap deal on 17:09 - Jan 21 by LongsufferingR

Ozil?

Imagine a little 5 month cameo...
BOS Swap deal on 04:52 - Jan 22 with 2828 viewsDannyPaddox

Mesut Özil, 3 crates of Efes, an automatic bottle opener (with instructions), a swivel-chair, and ... some ... money.
BOS Swap deal on 05:02 - Jan 22 with 2821 viewsPlanetHonneywood

BOS Swap deal on 21:06 - Jan 21 by LazyFan

Yes, I mentioned it, what I did not mention is the sale of him early for £750K. If they get that then well done.

But they can, if the player agrees to loan him out. Easy to get BOS to agree, here's how. Say, he's on £4K per week, then offer him to other clubs for £8K per week and say he can have £6K of it. His greedy agent will get him to accept and some club like Celtic or Bournemouth would do it for a month.

Where he may star or flop or get injured, all sorts of drama could happen.

Or Febs can have him for Febs and £750K to us

If he’s going on loan to any club, it’s Fenebache.

No way will the Turks want him playing for another club, who’ll expect him to put a shift in and risk getting injured. Indeed, I doubt a second club would want a bloke with one eye on a move to elsewhere in a few months.

I’d look to move him on asap.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

BOS Swap deal on 06:59 - Jan 22 with 2751 viewsozexile

BOS Swap deal on 04:52 - Jan 22 by DannyPaddox

Mesut Özil, 3 crates of Efes, an automatic bottle opener (with instructions), a swivel-chair, and ... some ... money.

A cold Efes on a hot Turkish day is magical.
BOS Swap deal on 07:59 - Jan 22 with 2683 viewsNorthantsHoop

To be honest I don't care anymore about the BOS situation, as far as I'm concerned he has gone. Best of luck to the club on how they handle it, but I'm not sure we should be considering some 2nd rate swap for him.
BOS Swap deal on 08:17 - Jan 22 with 2644 viewssoops

The chance to get hold of a player with Champions League pedigree?
What could possibly go wrong?
BOS Swap deal on 08:40 - Jan 22 with 2574 viewsQPROslo

BOS Swap deal on 01:17 - Jan 22 by johncharles

Can this be the last BOS thread please. He’s now a distraction and we played better without him.
Cheerio Bo

I think we were far less of an attacking threat down our left side without BOS. Nico didnt try to get past defenders and draw them to him like BOS does, even though BOS too didnt get in enough crosses.
BOS Swap deal on 09:17 - Jan 22 with 2472 viewsjohncharles

BOS Swap deal on 08:40 - Jan 22 by QPROslo

I think we were far less of an attacking threat down our left side without BOS. Nico didnt try to get past defenders and draw them to him like BOS does, even though BOS too didnt get in enough crosses.

We won 😇

BOS Swap deal on 09:22 - Jan 22 with 2446 viewsbosh67

The swap deal story feels like it's made up. I will of course be proved wrong but it feels dreamt by a journalist in his or her sleep.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

BOS Swap deal on 11:11 - Jan 22 with 2245 viewsPlanetHonneywood

BOS Swap deal on 09:22 - Jan 22 by bosh67

The swap deal story feels like it's made up. I will of course be proved wrong but it feels dreamt by a journalist in his or her sleep.

Of all the things a journo could dream of in their sleep...

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024