Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams 17:13 - Jan 22 with 28256 viewsdavman

50 tomorrow!

As my birthday is around Cup 4th round, we never seem to play, so tomorrow is a rare one.

Surely it can't be three wins on the trot?

Pessimism keeps me high in the prediction league; I always hope I'm going to be wrong, but unfortunately since lockdown, it seems not to be the way.

A 1-1 with Dykes finally scoring in open play...
[Post edited 22 Jan 2021 17:58]

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 14:56 - Jan 23 with 1487 viewskropotkin41

Three wins in a row feels like an improbable thing to me.

Come on u RRRs!

And Happy Birthday to Davman. 50 feels pretty huge.... mostly surprising every time I remember my age and realise that I'm over 50!

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 14:57 - Jan 23 with 1481 viewsaston_hoop

Happy Birthday Davman, heres for a 2-0 win to celebrate.

For any Rs in Serbia, or in possession of an IPTV box with random international channels, the game is on Sport Klub 5 in Serbia today. Game on.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 14:57 - Jan 23 with 1481 viewsWren67

Happy birthday Davman. Hope it brings us luck.

3-1 to us
My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 15:02 - Jan 23 with 1379 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Underway. Rangers playing into The Loft.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 15:02 - Jan 23 with 1361 viewsDylanP

Heres a stream that seems to be working

http://wiziwig1.top/soccer/watch-1738396-queens-park-rangers-derby-county?l=1815

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 15:02 - Jan 23 with 1356 viewsjohncharles

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 10:56 - Jan 23 by BrianMcCarthy

Welcome to the Hawaii club, Dav.

Huh, kids

Strong and stable my arse.

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 15:03 - Jan 23 with 1344 viewsBklynRanger

19 year old captain - wtf?
My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 15:03 - Jan 23 with 1330 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Dieng takes a Buchannon cross.

Login to get fewer ads

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 15:04 - Jan 23 with 1296 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Niko wins it back.

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 15:06 - Jan 23 with 1218 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Derby break, Knight cross, Niko heads clear.

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 15:07 - Jan 23 with 1192 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Knight in behind Niko, cross cleared by our first man (Barbet?).

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 15:09 - Jan 23 with 1086 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Sloppy game. Derby very defensive and packing midfield.

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 15:10 - Jan 23 with 1059 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Barbet gets Chair in OTT but he's off.

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 15:11 - Jan 23 with 1001 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Byrne cross JUST too long for Kazim-Richards who was completely unmarked.

Corner on their left.

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 15:11 - Jan 23 with 1000 viewsGreenbay

Shteeve McLaren - Derby technical director - watching the game at KPFS.
My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 15:11 - Jan 23 with 986 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Kane heads clear.

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 15:11 - Jan 23 with 970 viewsMedwayR

Not sure what Cameron was doing there!

Poll: Who’s better?

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 15:11 - Jan 23 with 966 viewsqprd

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 15:07 - Jan 23 by BrianMcCarthy

Knight in behind Niko, cross cleared by our first man (Barbet?).

really enjoying derbys style of play.... how are they so low in the table?

niko having a rough time
My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 15:12 - Jan 23 with 946 viewsTacticalR

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 15:11 - Jan 23 by BrianMcCarthy

Byrne cross JUST too long for Kazim-Richards who was completely unmarked.

Corner on their left.

What happened to the marking there?

Air hostess clique

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 15:12 - Jan 23 with 936 viewsVancouverHoop

Richards air shot in front of goal.
My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 15:12 - Jan 23 with 923 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Happy Birthday Davman

Come on u Rrrrs!

Poll: Expectations for this season?

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 15:12 - Jan 23 with 917 viewsdenhamhoop2

If Charlie was playing for Derby instead of Kazim Richards we would be one nil down
My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 15:12 - Jan 23 with 910 viewsBrianMcCarthy

We're missing Carroll today.

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 15:13 - Jan 23 with 851 viewsqprd

today is a day where you miss tom carroll

derby applying good pressure on our 3 centrebacks, forcing us to play over the top

a player like carroll who can make himself available to our back 3, collect on the turn and then link to the attackers, would be very valuable
My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 15:14 - Jan 23 with 796 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Dieng takes a Byrne cross.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024