Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams 17:13 - Jan 22 with 28607 viewsdavman

50 tomorrow!

As my birthday is around Cup 4th round, we never seem to play, so tomorrow is a rare one.

Surely it can't be three wins on the trot?

Pessimism keeps me high in the prediction league; I always hope I'm going to be wrong, but unfortunately since lockdown, it seems not to be the way.

A 1-1 with Dykes finally scoring in open play...
[Post edited 22 Jan 2021 17:58]

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 15:40 - Jan 23 with 1439 viewsdenhamhoop2

Willock looking the most likely today miss LTC massively from midfield
My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 15:41 - Jan 23 with 1435 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Ball wins another one back, his passing is off today but he's winning an amount of challenges.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 15:41 - Jan 23 with 1423 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Willock again, back to kane, lost it.

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 15:42 - Jan 23 with 1375 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Willock again into, the box. loses it.

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 15:42 - Jan 23 with 1349 viewsqprd

absolutely fantastic ball from chair wasted by kane
My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 15:42 - Jan 23 with 1342 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Niko and Chair on the left, Chair swaps to Kane, crosses too long.

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 15:42 - Jan 23 with 1305 viewsBklynRanger

Very solid half from Kane I've thought, till that effort

Willock showing definite promise
My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 15:42 - Jan 23 with 1301 viewsdenhamhoop2

Somebody please please teach Kane how to cross a ball he takes up so many good positions
Login to get fewer ads

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 15:44 - Jan 23 with 1177 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Cameron mops up well to dispossess Knight. GK.

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 15:45 - Jan 23 with 1158 viewsqprd

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 15:42 - Jan 23 by denhamhoop2

Somebody please please teach Kane how to cross a ball he takes up so many good positions

i agree

hes asking questions with his attacking play but his crossing (which last year was decent) has left a lot to be desired
My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 15:46 - Jan 23 with 1057 viewsBrianMcCarthy

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 15:45 - Jan 23 by qprd

i agree

hes asking questions with his attacking play but his crossing (which last year was decent) has left a lot to be desired

Kane heads behind from a Byrne cross. Corner on their right.

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 15:47 - Jan 23 with 1020 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Barbet heads away. Jozwiak shoots, way over.

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 15:47 - Jan 23 with 974 viewsderbyhoop

Stream here - http://www.hesgoal.com/news/71969/QPR_vs_Derby_County.html

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 15:47 - Jan 23 with 968 viewssdm1508

Austin has always been slow but what he lacks around the outch he makes up for in the box. Think he needs to be told to just stay up top. Save his energy etc and let others track back. Can always then get to him and build from their. He has shown that he has added a bit of link up play to his game. Wilock looking good. Nice touches and a football brain. Just needed that physicality. Hopefully playing games will help him adapt.
My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 15:47 - Jan 23 with 951 viewsjoolsyp

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 15:45 - Jan 23 by qprd

i agree

His defending has been good today - much better at closing down when he's a wing-back than when he's in a back 4.
My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 15:48 - Jan 23 with 939 viewsBrianMcCarthy

HT.

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 15:48 - Jan 23 with 913 views08olesen

Hamalainen really doesnt seem to offer much forward or at the back, seems to lose the ball a lot.

I think Derby are there for the taking but the passing needs to be a little more crisp all over the pitch

Poll: Who will the other play off

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 15:48 - Jan 23 with 904 viewsGreenbay

HT Report
Not enough possession but we do look threatening with the occasional attack.
Willock impressive. He's physically so much better than the start of the season.
That goal at Cardiff has given him a massive confidence boost.
As for Austin he's mostly in the right position for those crosses.
And he could do damage after HT for as long he's on the pitch.
Dieng and Dickie again excellent in defence.
And a very good last 10 minutes of the half for QPR when the Derby pressing of our defenders began to evaporate.
How long is it now since we conceded a goal?
Don't want to tempt fate.
I'm hopeful that we can still win this!!
My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 15:48 - Jan 23 with 898 viewsVancouverHoop

HT. We managed to survive Derby's early possession and still have a match we can win.
My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 15:48 - Jan 23 with 892 viewsessextaxiboy

Kane is having a decent game , Nico ...not so much
My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 15:49 - Jan 23 with 841 viewsBklynRanger

I'll take 0-0 at this point based on their first half hour. Nothing terrifying from them but the better team for a while there. We improved last 15. Willock has a good eye for picking people's pockets.
My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 15:50 - Jan 23 with 832 viewsStanisgod

Robinson trying to top Bonds hap hazard refereeing performance from Cardiff. Apparently you can't book a Derby player.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 15:50 - Jan 23 with 807 viewsMelakaRanger

Nico not having a good game. Thought Derby better in the first 35 mins but we were superior in the last 10 mins
My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 15:50 - Jan 23 with 801 views2Thomas2Bowles

Sorry but again Dykes has been a waste of a shirt get Bonne on.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 15:50 - Jan 23 with 1154 viewsjohncharles

Happy half-time Birthday Davman. 🍾

Strong and stable my arse.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024