Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams 17:13 - Jan 22 with 28227 viewsdavman

50 tomorrow!

As my birthday is around Cup 4th round, we never seem to play, so tomorrow is a rare one.

Surely it can't be three wins on the trot?

Pessimism keeps me high in the prediction league; I always hope I'm going to be wrong, but unfortunately since lockdown, it seems not to be the way.

A 1-1 with Dykes finally scoring in open play...
[Post edited 22 Jan 2021 17:58]

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 15:32 - Jan 23 with 1329 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Austin is so slow, he's chasing shadows.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 15:32 - Jan 23 with 1321 viewsVancouverHoop

Cameron is such a clumsy player.
My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 15:32 - Jan 23 with 1302 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Cameron booked, free for Derby on their left, 30 out.

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 15:32 - Jan 23 with 1295 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Jesus, Cameron trod on his ankle there.
My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 15:33 - Jan 23 with 1259 viewsjoolsyp

Clumsy Geoff at it again - yellow card for a stamp (looked unintentional but still clumsy).
My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 15:33 - Jan 23 with 1232 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Headed clear. Derby throw in the right corner, cross, Buchanan heads it back, cleared for a corner on their left.

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 15:34 - Jan 23 with 1188 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Dickie heads clear.

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 15:34 - Jan 23 with 1133 viewsHantsR

Dickie and Dieng keeping us in the game several others looking for a role.
Login to get fewer ads

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 15:35 - Jan 23 with 1102 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Still giving the ball away far too easily.

Willock on the break, Kane cross, headed clear.

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 15:35 - Jan 23 with 1096 viewsVancouverHoop

Oooo we got a corner!
My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 15:35 - Jan 23 with 1087 viewsqprd

willock continuing to impress
My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 15:35 - Jan 23 with 1071 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Willock cross to the near post, headed behind for a corner on our right.

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 15:36 - Jan 23 with 1033 viewsjtuck

Just saw cut out of our star San Antonio professor fan in Paddock seats. Nice one!

LAranger

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 15:36 - Jan 23 with 1017 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Chair takes. low, pullback to Austin who shoots/crosses, head tennis, cleared.

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 15:37 - Jan 23 with 998 viewsWegerles_Stairs

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 15:35 - Jan 23 by qprd

willock continuing to impress

Yes, he's a classy player. Has been physical today too.
My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 15:37 - Jan 23 with 973 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Rangers free on the left 25 out.

Chair takes, keeper takes it.

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 15:37 - Jan 23 with 947 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Rangers free on the right. 25 out.

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 15:38 - Jan 23 with 920 viewsCLAREMAN1995

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 15:32 - Jan 23 by BrianMcCarthy

Austin is so slow, he's chasing shadows.

He looked dead legged for WBA Brian I was hoping the pace would not be so frenetic in the Championship and we could keep him high up the field to attack the opposition box where his experience can be lethal.He wont last tracking back I fear
My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 15:38 - Jan 23 with 915 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Chair takes. Good free but beats everyone. GK.

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 15:39 - Jan 23 with 862 viewsnix

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 15:29 - Jan 23 by qprd

willock was so esay to push off the ball when he signed with us..... very physical today, winning a lot of battles

delighted to see, he is going to be decent

He even looks sturdier. Maybe they've been doing some upper body work on him. He's obviously an intelligent footballer. Clearly needs more experience but I think lots of potential.
My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 15:39 - Jan 23 with 835 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Willock on a run down the right, cross cleared.

Corner on our right.

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 15:40 - Jan 23 with 813 viewsGloucs_R

Chair looks completely invisible today.

Willock having a great game

Poll: Are we staying up?

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 15:40 - Jan 23 with 809 viewsjoolsyp

Stating the obvious but really missing LTC and BOS today.
My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 15:40 - Jan 23 with 796 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Chair takes, Dykes goes for the volley, handball. Free out.

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 15:40 - Jan 23 with 787 viewsHantsR

Willock getting more in the game
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024