Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clive Match Report 21:14 - Feb 17 with 3283 viewsextratimeR

My god! He is going to enjoy writing this one!
0
Clive Match Report on 21:16 - Feb 17 with 3263 viewsloftboy

As long as he doesn’t keep his promise of “mooning” on it 🤢

Poll: Who’s starting between the sticks v Preston?

3
Clive Match Report on 21:17 - Feb 17 with 3246 viewsKerryE

I thought it was just going to be a picture

Can't wait
0
Clive Match Report on 21:20 - Feb 17 with 3211 viewsextratimeR

I'm not sure we are ready for it.

(can't wait for Frank's post match interview, theirs always the Bournemouth job?)
0
Clive Match Report on 21:22 - Feb 17 with 3177 viewsenfieldargh

Hope he shaves

captains fantastic
Poll: If/when VAR is introduced to the championship (if we’re still in it) would you

1
Clive Match Report on 21:23 - Feb 17 with 3160 viewsdavman

Clive Match Report on 21:22 - Feb 17 by enfieldargh

Hope he shaves


Back, sack AND Crack?

A promise is a promise, Clive...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: Will Kone and Madsen feature this weekend?

0
Clive Match Report on 22:21 - Feb 17 with 2920 viewsDorse

'Darling, why does that QPR website have a picture of what I assume to be a close up of a chocolate hob nob?'
'No, Dear, that's not it at all. That's just Clive's Brentford match report'.
'I see. Well, if you'll excuse me, I'm just off to bleach my eyes'.
'I think that's for the best, dear'.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

8
Clive Match Report on 22:26 - Feb 17 with 2867 viewsNorthernr

Listen, naysayers. It's a good ars. I work out.

I shall spare you though. 2,500 words, mostly run on sentences, instead.
10
Clive Match Report on 22:29 - Feb 17 with 2826 viewssimmo

Bottled it. Pulled out faster than Matt Phillips in a 50/50

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

9
Login to get fewer ads

Clive Match Report on 22:33 - Feb 17 with 2788 viewsted_hendrix

Clive Match Report on 21:20 - Feb 17 by extratimeR

I'm not sure we are ready for it.

(can't wait for Frank's post match interview, theirs always the Bournemouth job?)


Brentford manager Thomas Frank: "The important message to get out is that if anyone had told us at the beginning of the season that we'd be in this position, with 57 points, I think we would have said 'Yes, we'll take that'.

"I'm aware we can lose the next one every single time because this league is so even.

"I showed only one clip to the players after the Barnsley game, which we lost to a team that was just a tiny bit better than us. The clip I showed was in the 94th minute when we had eight players sprinting back from a corner.

"If you have that mentality, work-rate and togetherness you will be absolutely fine."

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

1
Clive Match Report on 22:47 - Feb 17 with 2738 viewsdistortR

Clive Match Report on 22:26 - Feb 17 by Northernr

Listen, naysayers. It's a good ars. I work out.

I shall spare you though. 2,500 words, mostly run on sentences, instead.


just copy and paste XTC's missive
0
Clive Match Report on 22:49 - Feb 17 with 2725 viewsaston_hoop

Generally save the match report to read on a lunch break so good news RE the Arse. Cant wait for this one

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

0
Clive Match Report on 23:53 - Feb 17 with 2569 viewsLazyFan

Clive Match Report on 22:33 - Feb 17 by ted_hendrix

Brentford manager Thomas Frank: "The important message to get out is that if anyone had told us at the beginning of the season that we'd be in this position, with 57 points, I think we would have said 'Yes, we'll take that'.

"I'm aware we can lose the next one every single time because this league is so even.

"I showed only one clip to the players after the Barnsley game, which we lost to a team that was just a tiny bit better than us. The clip I showed was in the 94th minute when we had eight players sprinting back from a corner.

"If you have that mentality, work-rate and togetherness you will be absolutely fine."


For me they seemed to give up when Austin scored.

They reverted to the old Brentford who have an inferiority complex when playing us. Let's see if they bottle it again this season.

zzzzzzzzzz

1
Clive Match Report on 00:22 - Feb 18 with 2509 viewsDavieQPR

Glad to read Clive hasn't reached the bottom yet.
0
Clive Match Report on 01:38 - Feb 18 with 2438 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Clive Match Report on 22:26 - Feb 17 by Northernr

Listen, naysayers. It's a good ars. I work out.

I shall spare you though. 2,500 words, mostly run on sentences, instead.


No doubt its shapely but just for the record I still have not been able to get rid of Chaturbate and to avoid the picture we wont be able to forget there is always that.
I told 2 beauty from Ukraine and Columbia we beat Brentford tonight so that is flying our colors .I got no response of course
1
Clive Match Report on 06:38 - Feb 18 with 2297 viewsdavman

Clive Match Report on 23:53 - Feb 17 by LazyFan

For me they seemed to give up when Austin scored.

They reverted to the old Brentford who have an inferiority complex when playing us. Let's see if they bottle it again this season.


Yep, we weren't really troubled after we went ahead - not a great sign for them.

First half, we were not good, standing off them and giving the ball away for fun - no outlet, little creativity.

When Willock and Field came on, different story. We started to string a couple of passes together and kept the ball much better. That, along with the fact that the back three started to get to grips with Ivan the Terrible and he lost his rag, turned the game in our favour...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: Will Kone and Madsen feature this weekend?

1
Clive Match Report on 09:07 - Feb 18 with 2094 viewsgazza1

Do you think he is going to enjoy writing the report any more just because we got 3 points against Brentford. I think it makes no odds whatsoever.
0
Clive Match Report on 10:33 - Feb 18 with 1950 viewsWokingR

This has been Clive, all morning

6
Clive Match Report on 10:54 - Feb 18 with 1892 viewsDorse

'Ready for the report Clive?'
'Yep. I got my notes, laptop, clippers, chap-stick, camera, zoom lens...'
[Post edited 18 Feb 2021 10:56]

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026