Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Warb's Halftime Talk? 03:18 - Mar 18 with 1995 viewsDorse

'Well, gentlemen. I think they've been given enough hope now, don't you...?

Begin Operation Mindfcuk'.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Warb's Halftime Talk? on 07:10 - Mar 18 with 1840 viewsessextaxiboy

I bet some of the senior players had something to say as well ...
Warb's Halftime Talk? on 07:40 - Mar 18 with 1775 viewsdistortR

Warb's Halftime Talk? on 07:10 - Mar 18 by essextaxiboy

I bet some of the senior players had something to say as well ...

"Please don't sub me yet, I'll promise to pass to a team mate in the second half"
Warb's Halftime Talk? on 07:53 - Mar 18 with 1752 viewsbosh67

I am guessing it was something like this with a different outcome.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Warb's Halftime Talk? on 08:32 - Mar 18 with 1691 viewsgazza1

I would expect it would have been a very quiet when they first entered the dressing room and MW would have come across cool, calm and collected.....and spoke about what went wrong and what we were going to do in the 2nd half.

I believe that we have a very good dressing room full of people who want to win football matches for QPR (& themselves).
Warb's Halftime Talk? on 08:49 - Mar 18 with 1645 viewsBklynRanger

In that first half I thought we looked ok with the ball, but all over the shop without it. So can imagine there was a lot of use of terms like pitch geography, spacing, pressing, etc.

It's a balance though between trying to do that and having the players who are able to do it AND make individual match winning contributions, which we didn't quite have before January.
Warb's Halftime Talk? on 08:56 - Mar 18 with 1617 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Warb's Halftime Talk? on 08:49 - Mar 18 by BklynRanger

In that first half I thought we looked ok with the ball, but all over the shop without it. So can imagine there was a lot of use of terms like pitch geography, spacing, pressing, etc.

It's a balance though between trying to do that and having the players who are able to do it AND make individual match winning contributions, which we didn't quite have before January.

I thought we were poor with the ball as well, Bklyn. From beginning to end. Cameron, Kane, Wallace, Austin, even Dickie last night (so unusual) coughed the ball up far too often.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Warb's Halftime Talk? on 09:12 - Mar 18 with 1568 viewsBklynRanger

Warb's Halftime Talk? on 08:56 - Mar 18 by BrianMcCarthy

I thought we were poor with the ball as well, Bklyn. From beginning to end. Cameron, Kane, Wallace, Austin, even Dickie last night (so unusual) coughed the ball up far too often.

Cameron had a rusty start definitely. I didn't see too much wrong from Kane apart from that massive howler - granted :)
Warb's Halftime Talk? on 10:18 - Mar 18 with 1449 viewsAntti_Heinola

Warb's Halftime Talk? on 09:12 - Mar 18 by BklynRanger

Cameron had a rusty start definitely. I didn't see too much wrong from Kane apart from that massive howler - granted :)

oof - I'm not sure Kane found a pass all night. Had a horror show of a game. I'll usually defend him, but he looked tired and miles off last night and was rightly hooked.

Bare bones.

Login to get fewer ads

Warb's Halftime Talk? on 10:21 - Mar 18 with 1426 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I think it was more like.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Warb's Halftime Talk? on 10:29 - Mar 18 with 1389 views2Thomas2Bowles

Hiding in the toilets, allegedly ...
[Post edited 18 Mar 2021 10:32]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Warb's Halftime Talk? on 11:36 - Mar 18 with 1331 viewsrsonist

Smashing all the crockery screaming FIRST CONTACT SECOND BALL.
Warb's Halftime Talk? on 11:39 - Mar 18 with 1316 viewsrsonist

Warb's Halftime Talk? on 10:21 - Mar 18 by Metallica_Hoop

I think it was more like.

The box. You put the ball in it. We score.
Warb's Halftime Talk? on 12:05 - Mar 18 with 1276 viewsgazza1

Kane was very poor going forward, not great defensively either. Big part in the Millwall first goal as well. Saying that most of them were very average indeed, pick of the bunch was Wallace.

Like to get people's thoughts on our keepers positioning for the first goal.....
Warb's Halftime Talk? on 12:20 - Mar 18 with 1247 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Warb's Halftime Talk? on 12:05 - Mar 18 by gazza1

Kane was very poor going forward, not great defensively either. Big part in the Millwall first goal as well. Saying that most of them were very average indeed, pick of the bunch was Wallace.

Like to get people's thoughts on our keepers positioning for the first goal.....

On the last question, I thought Dieng stayed central too long, scurried across too late, overcompensated and was too far to his left and possibly too deep by a yard and didn't appear to be in his set up when the shot was hit.

A long ball to a sole striker should not catch him out of position by even a foot, or - crucially - when the shot comes in he should be comfortably in the set-up position. He wasn't, and it crossed the line three feet inside the post.

I thought he had a fine game afterwards, but that shot should have been stopped.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024