Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It’s Friday, but I’m looking forward to Wednesday Thread 15:28 - Apr 9 with 18707 viewsBoston

Barring Bannan, they’re bollox.

Rangers 3. SWFC. 1
[Post edited 9 Apr 2021 15:29]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

It’s Friday, but I’m looking forward to Wednesday Thread on 15:33 - Apr 10 with 2266 viewskropotkin41

Come on U RRRRs!

I was getting quite worried, especially after what they did to Cardiff!

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

It’s Friday, but I’m looking forward to Wednesday Thread on 15:33 - Apr 10 with 2261 viewsHantsR

Bolx
It’s Friday, but I’m looking forward to Wednesday Thread on 15:34 - Apr 10 with 2216 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Barbet lost him.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

It’s Friday, but I’m looking forward to Wednesday Thread on 15:35 - Apr 10 with 2178 viewsVancouverHoop

The defending has been shocking so far.
It’s Friday, but I’m looking forward to Wednesday Thread on 15:35 - Apr 10 with 2173 viewsWegerles_Stairs

So open in the centre there. Four of our players were dragged out to the right.
It’s Friday, but I’m looking forward to Wednesday Thread on 15:35 - Apr 10 with 2151 viewsR_from_afar

Awful defending, a collective lapse in concentration

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

It’s Friday, but I’m looking forward to Wednesday Thread on 15:35 - Apr 10 with 2146 viewsBklynRanger

Fcuk. I think the Wendys have looked not bad anyway tbh.
It’s Friday, but I’m looking forward to Wednesday Thread on 15:35 - Apr 10 with 2131 viewsstevec

I have no clue what Kakay brings to the game
Login to get fewer ads

It’s Friday, but I’m looking forward to Wednesday Thread on 15:36 - Apr 10 with 2111 viewsBrianMcCarthy

It’s Friday, but I’m looking forward to Wednesday Thread on 15:35 - Apr 10 by BklynRanger

Ya, 1-1 is probably about right.

It’s Friday, but I’m looking forward to Wednesday Thread on 15:36 - Apr 10 with 2088 viewsTacticalR

It’s Friday, but I’m looking forward to Wednesday Thread on 15:35 - Apr 10 by BklynRanger

Agreed.

Air hostess clique

It’s Friday, but I’m looking forward to Wednesday Thread on 15:36 - Apr 10 with 2087 viewsStanisgod

THREE centre backs and not one staying to mark one runner. It's not the first time in the game either.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

It’s Friday, but I’m looking forward to Wednesday Thread on 15:36 - Apr 10 with 2083 viewsWegerles_Stairs

It’s Friday, but I’m looking forward to Wednesday Thread on 15:35 - Apr 10 by stevec

I have no clue what Kakay brings to the game

I'd bring Toddy on at half-time. Better going forward.
It’s Friday, but I’m looking forward to Wednesday Thread on 15:36 - Apr 10 with 2079 viewsjohncharles

P1sspots. We score a cracker and give away a really crap goal. Windlass takes it well but we just gave him the ball

Strong and stable my arse.

It’s Friday, but I’m looking forward to Wednesday Thread on 15:37 - Apr 10 with 2046 viewsVancouverHoop

He never seems to stand out, but we play much better when Cameron's at the back.
It’s Friday, but I’m looking forward to Wednesday Thread on 15:42 - Apr 10 with 1816 viewskropotkin41

It’s Friday, but I’m looking forward to Wednesday Thread on 15:33 - Apr 10 by kropotkin41

Come on U RRRRs!

I was getting quite worried, especially after what they did to Cardiff!

Erm...... crap

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

It’s Friday, but I’m looking forward to Wednesday Thread on 15:51 - Apr 10 with 1418 viewsBrianMcCarthy

HT.

Not a bad half. Subs will probably swing this one.

Great goal for us, need to see theirs again to figure out where the problems arose.

It’s Friday, but I’m looking forward to Wednesday Thread on 15:52 - Apr 10 with 1371 viewsQPRSteve

Need to get our wing backs more involved going forward, especially Wallace.
It’s Friday, but I’m looking forward to Wednesday Thread on 15:54 - Apr 10 with 1306 viewsstevec

We’re going through the motions, hardly unexpected.
It’s Friday, but I’m looking forward to Wednesday Thread on 16:00 - Apr 10 with 1144 viewsGreenbay

HT REPORT
QPR - a disjointed first half performance.
Spells of good play with Willock and Chair having half chances but some poor defensive marking.
Great angled Dykes header to give us the lead from Barbet brilliant cross.
When Windass equalised just 3 mins later after our defence went on walkabout we definitely looked deflated.
But the closing minutes of the half we bounced back with a couple of good moves.
We must maintain our energy levels, continue to close down space, and surely there has to be more one-touch football around their area to unlock their defence.
Adomah guaranteed (I hope) to make a second half appearance.
Hope he gets at least 20 minutes if not more.
We can win this.
It’s Friday, but I’m looking forward to Wednesday Thread on 16:01 - Apr 10 with 1122 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Our goal really was a collective mess, when you look at it again. Field and JoJo dragged across, Dickie dragged up the line and De Wijs dragged across. In fairness to Barbet I think he had to attack the ball, which left Windass all on his todd. Wallace a bit slow to come across on the cover maybe?

Anyway, plenty of blame to go around on that one.

It’s Friday, but I’m looking forward to Wednesday Thread on 16:01 - Apr 10 with 1114 viewsjoolsyp

Anyone know how many Dykes has for the season now? (too lazy to look it up myself, sorry!).
It’s Friday, but I’m looking forward to Wednesday Thread on 16:02 - Apr 10 with 1096 viewsBrianMcCarthy

It’s Friday, but I’m looking forward to Wednesday Thread on 16:01 - Apr 10 by joolsyp

Anyone know how many Dykes has for the season now? (too lazy to look it up myself, sorry!).

4 pens and 4 from play.

It’s Friday, but I’m looking forward to Wednesday Thread on 16:05 - Apr 10 with 1008 viewsjohncharles

Wallace and Barbet are on the left but who was AWOL on the right ?

Strong and stable my arse.

It’s Friday, but I’m looking forward to Wednesday Thread on 16:06 - Apr 10 with 987 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

It’s Friday, but I’m looking forward to Wednesday Thread on 15:54 - Apr 10 by stevec

We’re going through the motions, hardly unexpected.

Yes not a lot of spark to our performance. All rather wishy-washy.

I’d think about trying to get Bonne up front. Think his movement might be useful in this one. Move Dykes to the right. Bonne for Willock. Kane for Kakay.

Although if we keep passing this poorly won’t make much different who’s playing.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

It’s Friday, but I’m looking forward to Wednesday Thread on 16:06 - Apr 10 with 957 viewsPerthRs

It’s Friday, but I’m looking forward to Wednesday Thread on 15:51 - Apr 10 by BrianMcCarthy

HT.

Not a bad half. Subs will probably swing this one.

Great goal for us, need to see theirs again to figure out where the problems arose.

Our right hand side is the target they are playing on Kakay he was left standing when they played the ball forward leading to there goal and didn’t put much of an effort on getting back, Dickie is playing 2 roles full back and central defender
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024