Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It’s Friday, but I’m looking forward to Wednesday Thread 15:28 - Apr 9 with 18704 viewsBoston

Barring Bannan, they’re bollox.

Rangers 3. SWFC. 1
[Post edited 9 Apr 2021 15:29]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

It’s Friday, but I’m looking forward to Wednesday Thread on 12:30 - Apr 10 with 1836 viewsted_hendrix

Cant say I'm overly confident today, we'll see.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

It’s Friday, but I’m looking forward to Wednesday Thread on 13:02 - Apr 10 with 1783 viewsNorthantsHoop

A bit nervous of this game, Sheffield Wednesday rolled us over 3-0 last season, and today they are fighting for their lives. If we can get our short crisp passing game going as per 1st half against Coventry and get in front, then it is ours for the taking, go behind and it could be another Huddersfield result. COYRsss
It’s Friday, but I’m looking forward to Wednesday Thread on 13:37 - Apr 10 with 1720 viewswood_hoop

4-0 to us, nuff said.
It’s Friday, but I’m looking forward to Wednesday Thread on 13:39 - Apr 10 with 1717 viewsloftus77

0-0.
It’s Friday, but I’m looking forward to Wednesday Thread on 13:57 - Apr 10 with 1686 viewsdavman

CRAP.

It's on Sky and we've got to put up with the inept, ill-researched, pointless drivel. Watch Todd Kane get man of the match for one decent cross out of 10. Listen as they call QPR out for not taking a knee.

Tempted to turn the sound right down...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

It’s Friday, but I’m looking forward to Wednesday Thread on 14:03 - Apr 10 with 1629 viewsflynnbo

It’s Friday, but I’m looking forward to Wednesday Thread on 14:05 - Apr 10 with 1614 viewskensalriser

Yet another of those Championship games where you could easily see any result from 4-0 to 0-4.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

It’s Friday, but I’m looking forward to Wednesday Thread on 14:11 - Apr 10 with 1545 viewsbosh67

About as good a team as he can put out but I wish he would start Albert as he is so good at setting up chances.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Login to get fewer ads

It’s Friday, but I’m looking forward to Wednesday Thread on 14:14 - Apr 10 with 1531 viewsQPRSteve

It’s Friday, but I’m looking forward to Wednesday Thread on 13:57 - Apr 10 by davman

CRAP.

It's on Sky and we've got to put up with the inept, ill-researched, pointless drivel. Watch Todd Kane get man of the match for one decent cross out of 10. Listen as they call QPR out for not taking a knee.

Yeah, I'd much rather pay a tenner and watch it on the QPR stream where the commentary is always much better. Sick of the two minutes of studio discussion and 20 minutes of adverts,
It’s Friday, but I’m looking forward to Wednesday Thread on 14:18 - Apr 10 with 1503 viewsNorthernr

It is being streamed as usual on the QPR+ I think, because it’s a Saturday 3pmer. Not abroad though. Going to try and sync the Sky picture quality with the qpr coms because I presume we’re getting Hinchcliffe with Goodman doing the millwall game.
It’s Friday, but I’m looking forward to Wednesday Thread on 14:21 - Apr 10 with 1492 viewskarl

It’s Friday, but I’m looking forward to Wednesday Thread on 14:11 - Apr 10 by bosh67

About as good a team as he can put out but I wish he would start Albert as he is so good at setting up chances.

I would also be a bit more accepting if he got 30 minutes as sub and not the last 10 or so.

On the videos of training sessions during international break it was obvious they are done at high tempo, I wonder if Albert's laid back style counts against him?
It’s Friday, but I’m looking forward to Wednesday Thread on 14:24 - Apr 10 with 1473 viewskarl

Hinchcliffe is getting worse and getting more games!
Efan Ekoku was good on BBC for Fulham cup game and Don Goodman is generally ok too.
London and Sinton are hard to beat
It’s Friday, but I’m looking forward to Wednesday Thread on 14:27 - Apr 10 with 1441 viewsBrianMcCarthy

It’s Friday, but I’m looking forward to Wednesday Thread on 14:18 - Apr 10 by Northernr

It is being streamed as usual on the QPR+ I think, because it’s a Saturday 3pmer. Not abroad though. Going to try and sync the Sky picture quality with the qpr coms because I presume we’re getting Hinchcliffe with Goodman doing the millwall game.

I'm doing the same.

As I'm watching it on Sky, via cable, I'll be the usual minute or so behind so match fred commentary is pointless today. Sorry folks.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

It’s Friday, but I’m looking forward to Wednesday Thread on 14:30 - Apr 10 with 1419 viewsqprphil

Never confident against this lot, one goal to win it either way. Stick my neck out Rangers to win it.
It’s Friday, but I’m looking forward to Wednesday Thread on 14:32 - Apr 10 with 1392 viewsPinnerPaul

It’s Friday, but I’m looking forward to Wednesday Thread on 13:57 - Apr 10 by davman

CRAP.

or tune into the offy?
It’s Friday, but I’m looking forward to Wednesday Thread on 14:57 - Apr 10 with 1225 viewsGreenbay

It’s Friday, but I’m looking forward to Wednesday Thread on 14:03 - Apr 10 by flynnbo

That's our best side - apart from Charlie.
Hopefully Adomah gets plenty of minutes from the subs bench.
It’s Friday, but I’m looking forward to Wednesday Thread on 14:59 - Apr 10 with 1205 viewshantssi

It’s Friday, but I’m looking forward to Wednesday Thread on 14:03 - Apr 10 by flynnbo

No Kane again, has the Doc run out of Imodium?!
It’s Friday, but I’m looking forward to Wednesday Thread on 15:02 - Apr 10 with 1149 viewsjohncharles

Imaginary home advantage 3 - 0. Dykes 2, Willock 1.

Strong and stable my arse.

It’s Friday, but I’m looking forward to Wednesday Thread on 15:03 - Apr 10 with 1137 viewsDylanP

Anyone know if a live stream of the game? Its not showing on QPR+ in my country

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

It’s Friday, but I’m looking forward to Wednesday Thread on 15:03 - Apr 10 with 1132 viewsstevec

Is little Archie Gemmill playing for Wednesday, must be about 70 now .
It’s Friday, but I’m looking forward to Wednesday Thread on 15:06 - Apr 10 with 1078 viewsVancouverHoop

It’s Friday, but I’m looking forward to Wednesday Thread on 15:03 - Apr 10 by DylanP

DaZN in Canada and elsewhere.
It’s Friday, but I’m looking forward to Wednesday Thread on 15:08 - Apr 10 with 1052 viewsdenhamhoop2

Thank God it's Gabbiadon rather than Hinchcliffe quite like his dry humour always seems to speak well of us must have enjoyed his time with us
It’s Friday, but I’m looking forward to Wednesday Thread on 15:10 - Apr 10 with 991 viewsdenhamhoop2

Willock good chance straight at keeper
It’s Friday, but I’m looking forward to Wednesday Thread on 15:10 - Apr 10 with 980 viewssupahoopsa

It’s Friday, but I’m looking forward to Wednesday Thread on 15:03 - Apr 10 by DylanP

https://www.vipleague.lc/football-sports-stream

Blue & White hooped blood runs through the family

It’s Friday, but I’m looking forward to Wednesday Thread on 15:10 - Apr 10 with 973 viewsVancouverHoop

Wednesday's grey + grey is a relegation kit if ever there was one.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024