Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Austin on his Possible Summer Move 19:24 - Apr 9 with 5886 viewsdaveB

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/austin-id-love-to-stay-at-qpr-but-want-a-cra
Austin on his Possible Summer Move on 14:32 - Apr 10 with 1603 viewsRangersw12

Austin on his Possible Summer Move on 14:27 - Apr 10 by theselector

TBH the only loanee I think we have a chance of landing permanently is Johansen. And only if Fulham survive the drop.

Baggies are almost certainly down so they'll want Field back and in the team, and they'll want to sell Charlie for as much as they can get, which almost certainly excludes us.

This is our reality these days. Once we have that fine paid off, and we're in our new 35k, state-of-the-art stadium, things will change. Right?

We have an option to buy Field

Charlie is out of contract in the summer and I can't see WBA taking up the option of a further year I don't think he will come though as he's on too much money
Austin on his Possible Summer Move on 14:42 - Apr 10 with 1575 viewstheselector

Austin on his Possible Summer Move on 14:32 - Apr 10 by Rangersw12

We have an option to buy Field

Charlie is out of contract in the summer and I can't see WBA taking up the option of a further year I don't think he will come though as he's on too much money

I should probably pay more attention in future

Anyway, I think we'll be lucky to get Field. I think he'd prefer to be back at West Brom and they'll need him in the Championship.

Charlie will be off to whatever Championship team is willing to risk their finances on him. Again, I think this probably excludes Rangers, which in the long term is a good thing - not that it will hurt any less when he scores against us.
Austin on his Possible Summer Move on 15:15 - Apr 10 with 1510 viewsnix

Austin on his Possible Summer Move on 09:12 - Apr 10 by E15Hoop

I think that's harsh on Wells, who clearly hasn't settled at Bristol City. Not surprising, when they appear to be a mess at the moment.

I'd happily have Wells back in W12, if keeping Sir Charles is not an option.

I'm also sure that there will be an almighty number of strings pulled behind the scenes to come up with a deal that works for Charlie and is still FFP-compliant.

Didn't mean to disparage Wells. I just meant it was a very expensive outlay and the gamble hasn't paid off enough (eg by getting in the play offs). I wouldn't want us to have spent that much on him.
Austin on his Possible Summer Move on 15:27 - Apr 10 with 1495 viewsnumptydumpty

No chance he be here. Won't be at Baggies either.

Will go club where more money

I not buying the this is my football home.

Media spin between Charlie and his agent.

Johanson be at Fulham if they go down or be at a Championship club that can offer him more than us.

Field it's his choice. Again money will talk so not here.

De Wijs. Hull are going up. They obviously favour other centre backs but probably testing out De Wins in this league as for a good solid back up or first team player

So I be amazed if any loan players be here next season

I would have Wells back myself as we probably be able afford him now.
[Post edited 10 Apr 2021 15:28]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Austin on his Possible Summer Move on 17:02 - Apr 10 with 1426 viewsted_hendrix

Charlie might just struggle to get back in the team now, eh? who'd have thought that?

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Austin on his Possible Summer Move on 18:15 - Apr 10 with 1349 viewsrsonist

Austin on his Possible Summer Move on 01:04 - Apr 10 by rsonist

Warburton is on record as saying the same reasonable thing twice in a month and having it interpreted opposite ways.

Warburton plays down chances of QPR promotion challenge next season
https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/football-qpr-promotion-chances-mark-warburto

Warburton: QPR could push for promotion if players stay
https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/warburton-qpr-could-push-for-promotion-if-pl

And the hat trick. Nice job WLS blaming "social media"...

Warburton: QPR owners want to progress but FFP rules make it tough
https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/warburton-qpr-owners-want-to-progress-but-ff

But he believes the significance of his comments have been exaggerated. Some fans on social media saw it as a challenge to the board. “I was a bit bemused by some of the headlines."
[Post edited 10 Apr 2021 18:16]
Austin on his Possible Summer Move on 21:41 - Apr 10 with 1231 viewsRanger_Things

Austin on his Possible Summer Move on 20:36 - Apr 9 by ted_hendrix

Load of bloody waffle.

Mmmm waffles.

Austin on his Possible Summer Move on 09:45 - Apr 11 with 1069 viewsgazza1

If it is all down to money then I do not expect him to sign......I am sure he would like to be here next season though so that is good for us.
Login to get fewer ads

Austin on his Possible Summer Move on 13:40 - Apr 11 with 986 viewskensalriser

Austin on his Possible Summer Move on 15:27 - Apr 10 by numptydumpty

No chance he be here. Won't be at Baggies either.

Will go club where more money

I not buying the this is my football home.

Media spin between Charlie and his agent.

Johanson be at Fulham if they go down or be at a Championship club that can offer him more than us.

Field it's his choice. Again money will talk so not here.

De Wijs. Hull are going up. They obviously favour other centre backs but probably testing out De Wins in this league as for a good solid back up or first team player

So I be amazed if any loan players be here next season

I would have Wells back myself as we probably be able afford him now.
[Post edited 10 Apr 2021 15:28]

Wells got a four year deal at Brizzle, I very much doubt we'll see him again unless they want to offload him for a pittance and he's prepared to take a big pay cut.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Austin on his Possible Summer Move on 14:02 - Apr 11 with 925 viewsdmm

Sam Field said this when he first came to us: “I am looking forward to a new beginning and become a permanent thing because I need a fresh start and I am looking forward to the future and getting some games.”

He wants to stay and we have the option to sign him He'll be ours next season.
Austin on his Possible Summer Move on 22:27 - Apr 11 with 776 viewsqpr1976

Austin on his Possible Summer Move on 19:29 - Apr 9 by daveB

He's said this several times now, he'll stay if we want to push on and get promoted.
I think we have a decent chance of keeping him but he has put it all in the club court so if he doesn't stay they are going to get a lot of lack of ambition nonsense thrown at them

Well reading that link, he says it 7 times in that report alone !
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024