Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Silver lining 08:48 - Apr 14 with 1957 viewsdutch

I was properly peed off when we collapsed yesterday. But in hindsight is it worth taking one (or three) if it means that Wayne Rooney's Derby County get relegated? That would be very jolly. Would love to see old mutton chops on the day they go down.
Silver lining on 09:06 - Apr 14 with 1866 viewsBlue_Castello

Have to admit I thought exactly the same before the game, if we do loose let's hope it drags Derby into the mire, guess I just can't forgive them for circumventing the new FFP rules by selling the ground for a hugely inflated valuation of £80 million.
Silver lining on 09:54 - Apr 14 with 1749 viewsCiderwithRsie

No.

But Dykes scoring again really is a silver lining. And Kelman looks promising.
Silver lining on 10:00 - Apr 14 with 1732 viewsNorthernr

Yeh I was annoyed with the capitulation but it's not a bad team to lose to. Wayne taking Derbyd own would be hilarious, and the Ricoh Arena is the worst ground we go to.
Silver lining on 12:39 - Apr 14 with 1577 viewssevenhoop

Silver lining on 09:54 - Apr 14 by CiderwithRsie

No.

But Dykes scoring again really is a silver lining. And Kelman looks promising.

he does? he will need to be loaned out. he ducks when the ball is played to him in the air so will never make a centre half work hard in that area and looks way off the pace to me. Yes he's young but he needs to develop and can't see how he can here atm
Silver lining on 13:48 - Apr 14 with 1407 viewsngbqpr

Silver lining on 12:39 - Apr 14 by sevenhoop

he does? he will need to be loaned out. he ducks when the ball is played to him in the air so will never make a centre half work hard in that area and looks way off the pace to me. Yes he's young but he needs to develop and can't see how he can here atm

That first half spin & shot was superb - not sure any of our other strikers could / would have done that (incl CA).

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Silver lining on 14:23 - Apr 14 with 1339 viewsWestbourneR

Silver lining on 13:48 - Apr 14 by ngbqpr

That first half spin & shot was superb - not sure any of our other strikers could / would have done that (incl CA).

He can definitely strike a ball, quite exciting to see.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Silver lining on 14:26 - Apr 14 with 1328 viewsdaveB

i'd rather have finished top 10, don't really care who goes down, looking at our next 3 games think we've blown it now
Silver lining on 14:45 - Apr 14 with 1279 viewsBoston

Silver lining on 14:26 - Apr 14 by daveB

i'd rather have finished top 10, don't really care who goes down, looking at our next 3 games think we've blown it now

Tend to agree.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Login to get fewer ads

Silver lining on 14:48 - Apr 14 with 1272 viewsManinBlack

Silver lining on 14:45 - Apr 14 by Boston

Tend to agree.

So do I. Don't worry about Rotherham they can look after themselves. Every time they go down they bounce straight back up.
Silver lining on 15:02 - Apr 14 with 1252 viewskensalriser

Silver lining on 14:48 - Apr 14 by ManinBlack

So do I. Don't worry about Rotherham they can look after themselves. Every time they go down they bounce straight back up.

And me.

I'd still swap Man Utd not winning the title that year for the draw at City. Because although that was quite funny, to me all other teams have one critical thing in common: they're not QPR.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Silver lining on 15:10 - Apr 14 with 1218 viewsToast_R

Silver lining on 10:00 - Apr 14 by Northernr

Yeh I was annoyed with the capitulation but it's not a bad team to lose to. Wayne taking Derbyd own would be hilarious, and the Ricoh Arena is the worst ground we go to.

Are they going back to it then?
[Post edited 14 Apr 2021 15:10]
Silver lining on 19:01 - Apr 14 with 1097 viewsBoston

Silver lining on 15:10 - Apr 14 by Toast_R

Are they going back to it then?
[Post edited 14 Apr 2021 15:10]

They expect to and, judging by the state of St.Andrews, they may be bringing Birmingham with them.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024