Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Development Loans 12:40 - Apr 15 with 2645 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Just reading the debate on Shodipo's loan deal at Oxford and it's clear to me that we're missing a trick.

I think we should also use development loans for fans. Maybe a month supporting a non-league team would teach some of us how to deal with disappointing results upon our return to Rangers

Next time one of us throws the toys out of the pram over a 1-1 draw, we could be loaned out for a spell at Grimsby. That'd soften our cough.

Promising but naive young new fan? Off to Man. City with you for a spell, then come back and see if you still sing that "we're the finest football team the world has ever seen".

Another to Fulham to find out how to work their clappers...

Me, I'm off to Iceland for a season:

[Post edited 15 Apr 2021 16:37]

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Development Loans on 13:10 - Apr 15 with 2217 viewsNorthernr

Can I have that gig Amrit Bansal McNulty got, editing the Como website?
Development Loans on 13:12 - Apr 15 with 2207 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Development Loans on 13:10 - Apr 15 by Northernr

I'll pass on that one.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Development Loans on 13:12 - Apr 15 with 2206 viewsMaggsinho

Wasn't he meant to be playing football?
Development Loans on 13:13 - Apr 15 with 2205 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Great call.
Ya, pack your bags my man. Bring some shorts and shades.

Development Loans on 13:14 - Apr 15 with 2196 viewsTonto

are we able to nominate people?

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Development Loans on 13:19 - Apr 15 with 2160 viewskarl

Development Loans on 13:14 - Apr 15 by Tonto

are we able to nominate people?

Tonto and the Loan Ranger?

I'll get my coat...
Development Loans on 13:22 - Apr 15 with 2146 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Sorry Brian. Back to the real world.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Development Loans on 13:32 - Apr 15 with 2087 viewsdmm

Well, see I never got a supporter's academy education. Just walked straight into Loftus Road as a kid and started shouting. Used to throw bus ticket rolls nicked from a number 52 as well.
Login to get fewer ads

Development Loans on 13:32 - Apr 15 with 2085 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

‘We’ll never be mastered, by no, by no Vaðlaheiðarvegavinnuverkfærageymsluskúrslyklakippuhringurinn bastard’
Development Loans on 13:39 - Apr 15 with 2037 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Development Loans on 13:19 - Apr 15 by karl

Tonto and the Loan Ranger?

I'll get my coat...

That's a terrible joke.

A three-month loan among Liverpool fans should fix that. They're very witty, y'know.

Development Loans on 13:45 - Apr 15 with 1998 viewsaston_hoop

I did a few seasons on loan at RCD Mallorca during which they went from La Liga down to the Second division to regional football. After I left, they got back to La Liga again. So....how much would I have to be paid to go to Stamford Bridge for a couple of years?

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Development Loans on 14:08 - Apr 15 with 1908 viewsenfieldargh

Development Loans on 13:32 - Apr 15 by dmm

Well, see I never got a supporter's academy education. Just walked straight into Loftus Road as a kid and started shouting. Used to throw bus ticket rolls nicked from a number 52 as well.

I once managed to dodge the lady conductor all the way from Blackbird Hill to High St Ken.

There was a gorgeous MILFY blonde conductor on the #52 c.1972. She never used the handle thingy to issue the ticket but spun her long elegant finger around the stiff ratchet dial on the other side while she stood legs astride on the lower deck of the routemaster............

I think i should try a loan to tooting bec bus garage sadly no more female conductors

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Development Loans on 14:30 - Apr 15 with 1851 viewsted_hendrix

I was transferred to Hungerford Town supporters club (Hob Nailed Boots Section) for three Months during the season ending May 1961.
It done me no harm.
We used to stand behind the goal and sing "We are the Hungerford Town Boot Boys Hob Nailed Boots Section"
But nobody took much notice.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Development Loans on 14:47 - Apr 15 with 1799 viewsTheChef

I did a loan to Padova during my uni year abroad in 97/98, sitting with the Ultras (the usual with the one loony with the megaphone), chanting for the owner to fk off, chucking seats on the pitch, etc.

Amazingly they were even more shoite than QPR that season and got relegated from Serie B. Top work all round.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Development Loans on 14:49 - Apr 15 with 1793 viewskarl

Development Loans on 13:39 - Apr 15 by BrianMcCarthy

That's a terrible joke.

A three-month loan among Liverpool fans should fix that. They're very witty, y'know.

I grew up among far too many of them unfortunately.
However it was a funny joke when I wrote it down and I was laughing hysterically at my wittiness, y'know la!

I fear I've already done my time Bri!
Development Loans on 15:21 - Apr 15 with 1715 viewsBoston

Development Loans on 14:08 - Apr 15 by enfieldargh

I once managed to dodge the lady conductor all the way from Blackbird Hill to High St Ken.

There was a gorgeous MILFY blonde conductor on the #52 c.1972. She never used the handle thingy to issue the ticket but spun her long elegant finger around the stiff ratchet dial on the other side while she stood legs astride on the lower deck of the routemaster............

I think i should try a loan to tooting bec bus garage sadly no more female conductors

Another veteran of the 52 bus route here. Change at Blackbird Cross for a 245.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Development Loans on 15:24 - Apr 15 with 1702 viewshantssi

Ah, the 52 bus, along with the 83 were my buses of choice.
Both routes have now been halved to be more efficient, that worked well last time I tried to get from my mums to Hanger Lane and had to change at Alperton 😡
Development Loans on 16:34 - Apr 15 with 1605 viewswortonranger

A genius idea. I think I’ve done my time having moved out to Wiltshire and witnessed most of our capitulations to the Robins. Now their fans really do have a lot to moan about. ( our own Mark Devlin - still an R - has had the full experience I reckon
Development Loans on 19:46 - Apr 15 with 1433 viewsdezzar

Sniff That was my mum you perv
Development Loans on 22:20 - Apr 15 with 1285 viewsloftboy

Development Loans on 14:30 - Apr 15 by ted_hendrix

I was transferred to Hungerford Town supporters club (Hob Nailed Boots Section) for three Months during the season ending May 1961.
It done me no harm.
We used to stand behind the goal and sing "We are the Hungerford Town Boot Boys Hob Nailed Boots Section"
But nobody took much notice.

I was a linesman in the suburban league down at Hungerford reserves circa 1994, only a handful watching and one followed me up and down the touch line behind the barrier giving me pelters for 90 minutes,, in the clubhouse after he spent best part of an hour glaring at me and shaking his head, still to this day don’t know what I had done wrong.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Development Loans on 22:24 - Apr 15 with 1285 viewsMyke

Great Idea. Think I have served my time watching Sligo Rovers most of my life and some long forgotten Danish team back in the 80's for six months - they were shocking
Development Loans on 22:42 - Apr 15 with 1263 viewsenfieldargh

Development Loans on 19:46 - Apr 15 by dezzar

Sniff That was my mum you perv

When I got on her bus I always sat on the bench seats as you get on as she used to stand at the foot of the stairs.

Big despair when it was a crew change at Willesden and Rita Webb lookalike took over

245 single decker from memory no clippy

captains fantastic

Development Loans on 23:14 - Apr 15 with 1236 viewsted_hendrix

Development Loans on 22:20 - Apr 15 by loftboy

I was a linesman in the suburban league down at Hungerford reserves circa 1994, only a handful watching and one followed me up and down the touch line behind the barrier giving me pelters for 90 minutes,, in the clubhouse after he spent best part of an hour glaring at me and shaking his head, still to this day don’t know what I had done wrong.

Mate Hungerford are currently 7th in the Vanarama National League South.

They got beat at Oxford City 4-0 recently, I believe QPR have one of our youth players on loan at Oxford City??

That bloke following you up and down the line might have been charlie Austin's Dad.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Development Loans on 08:25 - Apr 16 with 1056 viewsdezzar

Development Loans on 22:42 - Apr 15 by enfieldargh

When I got on her bus I always sat on the bench seats as you get on as she used to stand at the foot of the stairs.

Big despair when it was a crew change at Willesden and Rita Webb lookalike took over

245 single decker from memory no clippy

We had a Neil Webb lookalike on ours .AN Uncle used to visit our house looked a bit like Bob Grant wasn't you was it?
Development Loans on 09:59 - Apr 16 with 1007 viewsenfieldargh

Development Loans on 08:25 - Apr 16 by dezzar

We had a Neil Webb lookalike on ours .AN Uncle used to visit our house looked a bit like Bob Grant wasn't you was it?

I hate you dezzar, get that bus out!!

captains fantastic

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024