Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It'll have to be Cambers then 22:33 - Apr 17 with 1059 viewsBoston

...I asked earlier but don't appear to have got a reply(apologies if someone did and I didn't spot it).
I never recall a Rangers keeper getting his marching orders, would you be able to enlighten me by knowing if this has happened before? I have a flickering mental picture of Rob Green, but that was on international duty, otherwise I'm totally blanking.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

It'll have to be Cambers then on 22:39 - Apr 17 with 1022 viewsnix

Rob Green was sent off against Forest, on my birthday, incidentally, so that cheered me up. It wasn't as heroic as Seny's last ditch effort, more of a self-induced cock up from memory.
It'll have to be Cambers then on 22:44 - Apr 17 with 992 viewsCamberleyR

It'll have to be Cambers then on 22:39 - Apr 17 by nix

Rob Green was sent off against Forest, on my birthday, incidentally, so that cheered me up. It wasn't as heroic as Seny's last ditch effort, more of a self-induced cock up from memory.

Yeah, Smithies came on for his debut and had to pick the ball out of the net for his first touch. We were leading before Green's brainfart but ended up losing 2-1.
[Post edited 17 Apr 2021 22:46]

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

It'll have to be Cambers then on 22:55 - Apr 17 with 954 viewsBoston

Thank you.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

It'll have to be Cambers then on 23:52 - Apr 17 with 880 viewsMyke

It'll have to be Cambers then on 22:44 - Apr 17 by CamberleyR

Yeah, Smithies came on for his debut and had to pick the ball out of the net for his first touch. We were leading before Green's brainfart but ended up losing 2-1.
[Post edited 17 Apr 2021 22:46]

As I recall, Smithies didn't exactly cover himself in glory for the winning goal either. An inauspicious start to an excellent Rangers career
It'll have to be Cambers then on 07:13 - Apr 18 with 754 viewsDannyPaddox

Rob Green attempting keepery-uppies at 1-0 with 20 minutes to play. Game-changer. Although Austin does appear to get a hat trick at the start.

[Post edited 18 Apr 2021 8:55]
It'll have to be Cambers then on 08:22 - Apr 18 with 659 viewsenfieldargh

I thought this thread was going to be about which Cheese Boston was going to have with his after dinner Port.

That or trying to park his Ford Thunderbird into a tight space on Massachusetts Avenue

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

It'll have to be Cambers then on 08:34 - Apr 18 with 631 viewsDaBurgh

I think that should be a bottle of after dinner Thunderbird, and then trying to remember where at the port he left his car.
It'll have to be Cambers then on 09:31 - Apr 18 with 566 viewsA40Bosh

It'll have to be Cambers then on 08:22 - Apr 18 by enfieldargh

I thought this thread was going to be about which Cheese Boston was going to have with his after dinner Port.

That or trying to park his Ford Thunderbird into a tight space on Massachusetts Avenue

I thought it was going to be about a lack of replies on "where else can I go on the south coast of England this summer that has a nice beach?"

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Login to get fewer ads

It'll have to be Cambers then on 10:05 - Apr 18 with 514 viewsJuzzie

It'll have to be Cambers then on 07:13 - Apr 18 by DannyPaddox

Rob Green attempting keepery-uppies at 1-0 with 20 minutes to play. Game-changer. Although Austin does appear to get a hat trick at the start.

[Post edited 18 Apr 2021 8:55]

God I remember that. All he had to do was pick the ball up. Best case scenario would be yellow card and a free kick to Forest which CTN.
Worst case Forest score and we’d still have 11 players on the pitch.
That was just as bad as his last minute brainfart v Chelsea
It'll have to be Cambers then on 10:12 - Apr 18 with 499 viewsGloryHunter

Aaaaargh! And I hated those shirts, with no hoops on the backs.
It'll have to be Cambers then on 10:27 - Apr 18 with 451 viewsfrancisbowles

It'll have to be Cambers then on 23:52 - Apr 17 by Myke

As I recall, Smithies didn't exactly cover himself in glory for the winning goal either. An inauspicious start to an excellent Rangers career

Be interesting to get Brian's view on that. FWIW, I think it was in that difficult spot close to the keeper that is difficult to get down to.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024