| Ramkilde 13:10 - Apr 27 with 3838 views | aston_hoop | Spotted!! what do I win? Good to see LTC back too. |  |
| |  |
| Ramkilde on 13:14 - Apr 27 with 3812 views | ngbqpr | Todd Kane spotted too. Just proving his fitness to Ajax I guess. |  |
|  |
| Ramkilde on 13:46 - Apr 27 with 3666 views | loftboy | Wonder who the triallist is |  |
|  |
| Ramkilde on 13:56 - Apr 27 with 3612 views | rsonist | Trialistao Alves Pereira da Silva Souza Barbosa Matos, known as Trialist, is a Brazilian footballer who plays as a striker for English club Queens Park Rangers. |  | |  |
| Ramkilde on 14:02 - Apr 27 with 3574 views | Jeff | Trent Mahorn sounds like Bart pulling a prank on Moe. Trent Mahorn? come on, one of you wants to Trent Mahorn? |  |
|  |
| Ramkilde on 14:10 - Apr 27 with 3528 views | Esox_Lucius |
| Ramkilde on 14:02 - Apr 27 by Jeff | Trent Mahorn sounds like Bart pulling a prank on Moe. Trent Mahorn? come on, one of you wants to Trent Mahorn? |
He has been with us for around 6-7 years now. |  |
| The grass is always greener. |
|  |
| Ramkilde on 14:55 - Apr 27 with 3338 views | enfieldargh | Ended 1-1 Ramkilde trying to get off the bench |  |
|  |
| Ramkilde on 16:46 - Apr 27 with 3063 views | bosh67 | At least he is still alive! |  |
|  | Login to get fewer ads
| Ramkilde on 21:40 - Apr 27 with 2707 views | Dorse |
| Ramkilde on 14:55 - Apr 27 by enfieldargh | Ended 1-1 Ramkilde trying to get off the bench |
I have an image of some Jabba the Hutt sized footballer, covered in Greggs steak bake crumbs, trying to lever his vast, sweaty bulk upright, waving away help and grunting 'Leave me be, I'll be fine, just need to catch my breath...' |  |
| 'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!' |
|  |
| Ramkilde on 22:06 - Apr 27 with 2633 views | BazzaInTheLoft | Can someone just spill the beans with this lad. What is supposed to have happened? |  | |  |
| Ramkilde on 06:32 - Apr 28 with 2362 views | dmm |
| Ramkilde on 22:06 - Apr 27 by BazzaInTheLoft | Can someone just spill the beans with this lad. What is supposed to have happened? |
I don't think anyone knows for sure just rumours of persistent injury problems and disagreements with the club. His contract expires this summer so I'd expect him to be on his way. |  | |  |
| Ramkilde on 07:55 - Apr 28 with 2245 views | BazzaInTheLoft |
| Ramkilde on 06:32 - Apr 28 by dmm | I don't think anyone knows for sure just rumours of persistent injury problems and disagreements with the club. His contract expires this summer so I'd expect him to be on his way. |
How disappointing. I was expecting Russian drug Lord or Somali pirate. |  | |  |
| Ramkilde on 08:31 - Apr 28 with 2186 views | Metallica_Hoop | Everytime I see this scanning with eyeballs I think its about the Danish festival. |  |
| Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent |
|  |
| |