Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barton has left Fleetwood ............. 14:56 - Jan 4 with 21431 viewsOldPedro

Let's hope this isn't anything to do with us!!!!!!

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 15:09 - Jan 4 with 6106 viewsSimonJames

Presumably has something to do with the Ched Evans situation.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 15:20 - Jan 4 with 6032 viewsessextaxiboy

Fleetwood played lovely football under Barton ....just sayin
Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 15:23 - Jan 4 with 5982 views2Thomas2Bowles

Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 15:20 - Jan 4 by essextaxiboy

Fleetwood played lovely football under Barton ....just sayin

Bring him home

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 15:26 - Jan 4 with 5974 viewseghamranger

Would have his assistant back in a heartbeat
Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 15:26 - Jan 4 with 5968 viewsWatford_Ranger

Too much history there to be a viable option for us but you can’t deny he’s done a very decent job there.
Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 15:29 - Jan 4 with 5928 viewskarl

I don't know if it was ever properly resolved but there was the headbutt incident with the Barnsley manager at the end of 2019 season, it was going to be fully investigated but don't know if anything came of that?
Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 15:40 - Jan 4 with 5825 viewsted_hendrix

Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 15:29 - Jan 4 by karl

I don't know if it was ever properly resolved but there was the headbutt incident with the Barnsley manager at the end of 2019 season, it was going to be fully investigated but don't know if anything came of that?

Court case was postponed due to bloody Covid.

I wonder if Barton still speaks appallingly bad French?

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 15:42 - Jan 4 with 5798 viewsdaveB

I reckon he's going to Sheffield Wednesday
Login to get fewer ads

Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 15:51 - Jan 4 with 5740 viewsNorthernr

Failed in League 1, despite having a v good budget and strike force for the level.
Arrested for punching another manager in the face, court case pending.
Fired by a club where the chairman is actually his mate, a club that has now twice given him a chance when nobody else would, for being an intolerable knob head.

And still, still, ppl stick up for this cnt and would have him back here.
If it looks like a duck and it quacks like a duck it’s a fcking duck. Even QPR have more self respect than to bring him back.
Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 15:54 - Jan 4 with 5709 viewskarl

Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 15:40 - Jan 4 by ted_hendrix

Court case was postponed due to bloody Covid.

I wonder if Barton still speaks appallingly bad French?

Thanks Ted.
The other fella, Daniel Stendel, went on to be Hearts manager and got them relegated. Top bloke😂
Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 15:54 - Jan 4 with 5704 viewsdaveB

Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 15:51 - Jan 4 by Northernr

Failed in League 1, despite having a v good budget and strike force for the level.
Fired by a club where the chairman is actually his mate, a club that has now twice given him a chance when nobody else would, for being an intolerable knob head.

If it looks like a duck and it quacks like a duck it’s a fcking duck. Even QPR have more self respect than to bring him back.

plenty of QPR fans want him, back, they'll be screaming from the rooftops for this to happen
Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 15:56 - Jan 4 with 5693 viewsstevec

Come on, you know you want to.
Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 15:56 - Jan 4 with 5692 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Why does he retain popularity with players though?
Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 15:56 - Jan 4 with 5688 viewsloftus77

Clive - your last sentence. We're, er, sure about that, right??!!
Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 15:59 - Jan 4 with 5637 views2Thomas2Bowles

Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 15:26 - Jan 4 by eghamranger

Would have his assistant back in a heartbeat

Will be interesting to see what Clint does now.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 16:01 - Jan 4 with 5631 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 15:54 - Jan 4 by daveB

plenty of QPR fans want him, back, they'll be screaming from the rooftops for this to happen

I've bored everyone with this before, but when he got sent of for us v Leicester(?) for some stupidity or another a ruck broke out in the Lower School end in front of the kids where I was sitting (temporarily because my mate had brought his little girl) when one set of lads clapped him off and a Dad of one of the kids and the temerity to ask them why.

I have never been able to reconcile this incident in my head.
Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 16:07 - Jan 4 with 5582 viewsNorthernr

Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 15:56 - Jan 4 by loftus77

Clive - your last sentence. We're, er, sure about that, right??!!

I'd be amazed. Absolutely astonished.
Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 16:08 - Jan 4 with 5574 viewsMyke

Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 15:59 - Jan 4 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Will be interesting to see what Clint does now.

Bring him back as sweeper - only a tad older than Cameron
Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 16:10 - Jan 4 with 5550 viewsstevec

Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 15:54 - Jan 4 by daveB

I would think his long pending court case will be enough to keep him well away from management for the foreseeable.
Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 16:12 - Jan 4 with 5526 viewsPaddyhoops

It wouldn't surprise me if he ended up back here. I take it he's still mates with Tony Fernández?
I sincerely hope it doesn't happen.
He talks a good game but he's a wolf in sheep's clothing.
Any ounce of self respect would have gone from the football club if he was appointed.
Let warbs get a couple of decent players in the window and take it from there!!
Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 16:14 - Jan 4 with 5506 viewsAshdown_Ranger

Was worried he'd left with another club lined up... us!

Relieved to read however that it seems he was sacked. Fleetwood's chairman Tweeted:

"The decision was a tough one for me to make, but I felt now was the right time for the club to go in a different direction."

Perhaps one where the manager isn't in jail?

Maybe Clint will get the opportunity?
Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 16:14 - Jan 4 with 5505 viewsNorthernr

Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 16:10 - Jan 4 by stevec

I would think his long pending court case will be enough to keep him well away from management for the foreseeable.

And the fact he's a cnt. A total and utter cnt. And 95% of the sport is well aware of this and wouldn't touch him. He's burned an amazing chance at Fleetwood because it's a good club, with money to spend, and the chairman is his mate. Sheff Wed might be a good shout actually because it would have to be a desperate idiot.
Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 16:15 - Jan 4 with 5493 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 15:56 - Jan 4 by BazzaInTheLoft

Why does he retain popularity with players though?

Some players, Bazz. Certainly not all.

I find it hard to respect anyone for their decision to be friends with Barton. His track record is incomparably bad.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 16:15 - Jan 4 with 5479 viewsLazyFan

Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 16:10 - Jan 4 by stevec

You don't understand, he's just a misunderstood kid from the ghetto. In da ghetto!

If only you will hear his story and give him just one more another chance ...
and then another
and then another
and then another
and then another
and then another
and then another ...

zzzzzzzzzz

Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 16:19 - Jan 4 with 5439 viewsOutWestR

Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 16:14 - Jan 4 by Northernr

And the fact he's a cnt. A total and utter cnt. And 95% of the sport is well aware of this and wouldn't touch him. He's burned an amazing chance at Fleetwood because it's a good club, with money to spend, and the chairman is his mate. Sheff Wed might be a good shout actually because it would have to be a desperate idiot.

Yeah, but stop sitting on the fence and tell us what you really think of him
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024