Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Josh Bowler 08:23 - May 7 with 4578 viewsconnell10

To be released by Everton this summer, we did alright there didnt we.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Josh Bowler on 13:58 - May 7 with 1317 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Josh Bowler on 11:52 - May 7 by PhilmyRs

Gallen, Dichio, Quashie went on to have fairly decent careers although not sure whether they played top flight - think Quashie did and Dichio played For Sampdoria. Brazier played for Fulham and Challis played quite low level from memory. Had high hopes for them all and don’t think any of them kicked on to where I thought their ability would take them, I include Gallen in that but injury was a factor in that one.

Marvin Bryan also had a long pro career.

I always thought that most of that team would have pro careers and they did, and that only Gallen and Quashie were stars.

That's a remarkably strong crop for any team or club.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Josh Bowler on 14:07 - May 7 with 1278 viewsCamberleyR

Josh Bowler on 13:58 - May 7 by BrianMcCarthy

I always thought that most of that team would have pro careers and they did, and that only Gallen and Quashie were stars.

Chris Plummer as well. Wiki says 62 apps for us in seven years and then another 87 for Barnet and Peterborough for four years before drifting to non league.
[Post edited 7 May 2021 14:08]

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Josh Bowler on 14:11 - May 7 with 1260 viewsQPR_Jim

Josh Bowler on 11:27 - May 7 by 89_50

I was wondering the same thing. Not sure whether he's better than what we've got, though.

If we did sign him we'd have to loan him out to L1 or L2 to begin with like we did with Eze, BOS and Chair. It will be up to the scouts to work out if he's got untapped potential or not, we shouldn't make the decision out of sentimentality.
Josh Bowler on 17:28 - May 7 with 1098 viewsdistortR

some people on here being incredibly harsh on Bowler. I wish him well.

I thought Bryan would be a star
Josh Bowler on 21:39 - May 7 with 997 viewsmcqpr10

When hull beat us a over the Xmas period a couple of years ago I though bowler looked real promising. Was fast and direct and looked to have a powerful shot on him. Would defo take a punt on him. Warbs and his team could work their magic with him. Low cost punt.
Josh Bowler on 13:21 - May 8 with 831 viewsTGRRRSSS

Maybe for the right price
Josh Bowler on 14:41 - May 8 with 782 viewsqprphil

You don't know if you don't try. He could have been a massive hit.
Josh Bowler on 16:27 - May 8 with 684 viewsGroveR

Josh Bowler on 11:52 - May 7 by PhilmyRs

Gallen, Dichio, Quashie went on to have fairly decent careers although not sure whether they played top flight - think Quashie did and Dichio played For Sampdoria. Brazier played for Fulham and Challis played quite low level from memory. Had high hopes for them all and don’t think any of them kicked on to where I thought their ability would take them, I include Gallen in that but injury was a factor in that one.

When I heard Dichio was going to Sampdoria I thought it might be a resident DJ gig at a new nightclub in Hammersmith rather than the Serie A team.
Login to get fewer ads

Josh Bowler on 21:27 - May 8 with 548 viewsMrSheen

Josh Bowler on 13:58 - May 7 by BrianMcCarthy

Wasn’t Dougie Freedman part of the same group as Gallen and Dichio? Never played for us, 500 games and 160 goals for everyone else.
Josh Bowler on 21:32 - May 8 with 537 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Josh Bowler on 21:27 - May 8 by MrSheen

Wasn’t Dougie Freedman part of the same group as Gallen and Dichio? Never played for us, 500 games and 160 goals for everyone else.

The year before, Sheen, if I remember rightly.

I think we let him go on a free? Anyone?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024