Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bristol City Release loads of players 11:43 - May 14 with 4176 viewsBAWHoops

Seems they are clearing house down there

Hakeeb Adelakun
Nathan Baker
Famara Diédhiou
Rene Gilmartin
Jack Hunt
Henri Lansbury
Adrian Mariappa
Jamie Paterson
Tommy Rowe
Liam Walsh
Marley Watkins

Financial reality starting to bit for a lot of clubs

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Bristol City Release loads of players on 11:50 - May 14 with 4124 viewsmcqpr10

Would take diedhiou and baker
Bristol City Release loads of players on 12:35 - May 14 with 3938 viewsEsox_Lucius

Shame Massengo isn't on there, he always looked a real quality player when I saw him.

The grass is always greener.

Bristol City Release loads of players on 12:40 - May 14 with 3905 viewsrsonist

Walsh had a great loan at Cov when they got promoted, surprised they're letting him go.
Bristol City Release loads of players on 12:51 - May 14 with 3856 viewsNorthernr

Diedhiou rejected deals rather than being released, seen him linked with Boro.

Tommy Rowe belongs on that thread of players that never played for qpr but felt like they did/should.
Bristol City Release loads of players on 12:57 - May 14 with 3807 viewsKonk

They had loads of contracts up and given how sh it they’ve been this season, the consensus seems to be that very few of the squad were worth retaining. Gonna be a busy summer for them.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Bristol City Release loads of players on 13:31 - May 14 with 3643 viewsbosh67

I've always admired the skill and vision of Henri Lansbury. Very much an experienced option if we can't get Johansen. I am not saying he is as good as Johansen but he is a playmaker and very much a style of player that Warburton could use.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Bristol City Release loads of players on 16:04 - May 14 with 3449 viewsrsonist

Bristol City Release loads of players on 12:51 - May 14 by Northernr

Diedhiou rejected deals rather than being released, seen him linked with Boro.

Tommy Rowe belongs on that thread of players that never played for qpr but felt like they did/should.

Tommy Rowe and Tommy Spurr, never getting a shot at being the next Tommy Williams.
Bristol City Release loads of players on 16:18 - May 14 with 3384 viewsNorthernr

Bristol City Release loads of players on 16:04 - May 14 by rsonist

Tommy Rowe and Tommy Spurr, never getting a shot at being the next Tommy Williams.

Tommy Spurr was close, he was first choice and Damien Delaney second, but Paladini pissd off Sheff Wed and they dug their heels in over it.
Login to get fewer ads

Bristol City Release loads of players on 18:05 - May 14 with 3180 viewsE15Hoop

Bristol City Release loads of players on 13:31 - May 14 by bosh67

I've always admired the skill and vision of Henri Lansbury. Very much an experienced option if we can't get Johansen. I am not saying he is as good as Johansen but he is a playmaker and very much a style of player that Warburton could use.

Warbler would know him well from his time on loan at Watford as well.
Bristol City Release loads of players on 18:07 - May 14 with 3171 viewspaulparker

Always quite liked Nathan baker
But everyone else on that list I’m not really bothered about

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Bristol City Release loads of players on 18:40 - May 14 with 3071 viewskensalriser

Jack Hunt, terrific parenting there.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Bristol City Release loads of players on 18:49 - May 14 with 3045 viewsE15Hoop

Bristol City Release loads of players on 18:40 - May 14 by kensalriser

True, but I feel worse for his brother Michael..
Bristol City Release loads of players on 19:15 - May 14 with 2963 viewsCiderwithRsie

Can't help imagining this as like the final scene in Gorky Park, with loads of guys in red shirts running around to the sound of waltz music.
Bristol City Release loads of players on 19:52 - May 14 with 2869 viewsbosh67

Yes, Jack Hunt... Sounds like a self loathing frenchman!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Bristol City Release loads of players on 21:36 - May 14 with 2676 viewsDavieQPR

Bristol City Release loads of players on 13:31 - May 14 by bosh67

Lansbury was on a reported 80k per week at Villa. Even if he took a substantial cut to sign for Bristol what they were paying him is the reason they only signed him for 6 months.
Bristol City Release loads of players on 12:43 - May 15 with 2197 viewsWelsh_Ranger

I think Blackburn have today followed suit, given the pandemic i think clubs might trim the fat and operate with a smaller first team supplemented by youth players. Or at least the sensible ones might!
Bristol City Release loads of players on 13:11 - May 15 with 2130 viewsTonto

Bristol City Release loads of players on 12:43 - May 15 by Welsh_Ranger

I think Blackburn have today followed suit, given the pandemic i think clubs might trim the fat and operate with a smaller first team supplemented by youth players. Or at least the sensible ones might!

So on that basis we still expect Florist tk be signing double digits players?

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Bristol City Release loads of players on 13:15 - May 15 with 2105 viewsPinnerPaul

Bristol City Release loads of players on 12:43 - May 15 by Welsh_Ranger

MW has said recently that he doesn't like to operate with a large squad
Bristol City Release loads of players on 13:28 - May 15 with 2073 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Bristol City Release loads of players on 13:11 - May 15 by Tonto

So on that basis we still expect Florist tk be signing double digits players?

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Bristol City Release loads of players on 13:41 - May 15 with 2043 viewsEsox_Lucius

Is he the Rastafarian?

The grass is always greener.

Bristol City Release loads of players on 15:00 - May 15 with 1905 viewsLazyFan

I would sign Diédhiou and let Bonne go out on loan.

With Dykes, Diédhiou and that would be a solid front line for any team going into the Championship considering there are so many games, injuries, suspensions. Also, compo for places will mean hopefully more goals overall.

Where will we get the monies from for his wages?
Seeing as we have Amos back and Fields, I would let LTC go.

zzzzzzzzzz

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024