Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Denmark v Russia 20:30 - Jun 21 with 3414 viewsdanehoop

Come on Denmark!!!!

Never knowingly understood

Denmark v Russia on 21:59 - Jun 21 with 1085 viewsRanger_Things

In the other game Finland played very well but lost 2-0. Belgium really are an excellent side. The knock out stages should produce some great games.
Denmark v Russia on 22:00 - Jun 21 with 1074 viewsbosh67

No disrespect to Russia but Denmark suddenly went through the gears in that second half and tore them a new one. Fantastic effort from them and richly deserved.

Can they go on and win it now? If they continue from that second half then who knows.

Martin Braithwaite. From Boro to Barcelona and you can see why. He's a fantastic player.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Denmark v Russia on 22:04 - Jun 21 with 1051 viewsdanehoop

Denmark v Russia on 22:00 - Jun 21 by bosh67

No disrespect to Russia but Denmark suddenly went through the gears in that second half and tore them a new one. Fantastic effort from them and richly deserved.

Can they go on and win it now? If they continue from that second half then who knows.

Martin Braithwaite. From Boro to Barcelona and you can see why. He's a fantastic player.

Denmark are just playing so well as a team and so motivated after the shock/horror of the first game. I absolutely loved the emotion roller coaster that I am on watching this team. Fairytale stuff.

Denmark v Russia on 22:06 - Jun 21 with 1036 viewsenfieldargh

Was I seeing things or does Casper Schmeical have blue tongue?

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Denmark v Russia on 22:07 - Jun 21 with 1034 viewsBlackCrowe

Tuborg til mig skad.
[Post edited 21 Jun 2021 22:08]

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Denmark v Russia on 22:09 - Jun 21 with 1019 viewsdistortR

Denmark v Russia on 22:07 - Jun 21 by BlackCrowe

Tuborg til mig skad.
[Post edited 21 Jun 2021 22:08]

whatever, but it's still blue
Denmark v Russia on 22:09 - Jun 21 with 1015 viewsBlackCrowe

Denmark v Russia on 21:56 - Jun 21 by danehoop

Think that debt has been paid in Carlsberg, bit sorry for the stuff thats brewed in the UK as that doesnt taste a bit like the real stuff brewed in Copenhagen.

Fancy the Danes may beat Wales if they play like that again.

Tuborg til mig skad.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Denmark v Russia on 22:15 - Jun 21 with 996 viewsdanehoop

Denmark v Russia on 22:09 - Jun 21 by BlackCrowe

Tuborg til mig skad.

Tuborg me up indeed!!!!

Login to get fewer ads

Denmark v Russia on 22:17 - Jun 21 with 991 viewsdanehoop

I would be an absolute wreck tomorrow if I was in Copenhagen now. To be fair most of Copenhagen will be completely bladdered at this point.

Denmark v Russia on 22:21 - Jun 21 with 979 viewsterryb

When did Denmark start playing football?

I was expecting the same rubish that I'd seen in matches against ROI & wasn't prepared for an attacking side! Netherlands playing Denmark in the quarter finals could be quite a game to watch.

Unless Wales manage to surprise me & win in Amsterdam.
Denmark v Russia on 23:18 - Jun 21 with 888 viewsthame_hoops

I am really pleased with Denmark but This tournament as a whole, has been really disappointing, it feels very diluted. What with all the extra teams. The group stages have been very poor.
Denmark v Russia on 07:31 - Jun 22 with 749 viewsstevec

And what a difference a full house makes, great atmosphere, most enjoyable game so far.

We shouldn’t be holding games in the later stages if we can’t fill Wembley. Move the finals to Hungary, it’s not the same in sparsely populated stadiums.
Denmark v Russia on 08:07 - Jun 22 with 715 viewstraininvain

Denmark v Russia on 23:18 - Jun 21 by thame_hoops

I am really pleased with Denmark but This tournament as a whole, has been really disappointing, it feels very diluted. What with all the extra teams. The group stages have been very poor.

Each to their own but I’m enjoying it. We’ve had some decent games in the group stage- Portugal vs Germany was like a throwback to the 70’s with both teams going all out attack. France vs Germany was a good game. Denmark were great last night and Wales have been in a couple of real ding dongs. Hopefully England will show up tonight.

And most importantly, I’m loving that fans are back in the stadiums after 15 months. It makes you realise how soulless football is without supporters.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024