Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Squirrel anybody? Leicester Match thread 12:55 - Jul 31 with 27337 viewsenfieldargh

No squirrels today . Remember the first time I saw Jamie Vardy in the flesh for the first time.

Hope for an injury free good performance win loose or draw

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Squirrel anybody? Leicester Match thread on 15:13 - Jul 31 with 1792 viewsHantsR

Squirrel anybody? Leicester Match thread on 14:58 - Jul 31 by QPROslo

Yes, 8.99

Hmmm I'd forgotten that. System tried to log me in but just got screensaver bars.found myself logging in to qpr+ and paying with PayPal. But no sound yet?
Squirrel anybody? Leicester Match thread on 15:14 - Jul 31 with 1785 viewsnumptydumpty

No sound. Paid for ticket. Could not get up there and paid for stream.Surely in these technological times this is straight forward

Really poor to be fair. Didn't work Tuesday either

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Squirrel anybody? Leicester Match thread on 15:15 - Jul 31 with 1758 viewsconnell10

Squirrel anybody? Leicester Match thread on 15:14 - Jul 31 by numptydumpty

No sound. Paid for ticket. Could not get up there and paid for stream.Surely in these technological times this is straight forward

Absolutely shite from Rangers again

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Squirrel anybody? Leicester Match thread on 15:16 - Jul 31 with 1727 viewsQPRSteve

Screens gone. Now back
[Post edited 31 Jul 2021 15:16]
Squirrel anybody? Leicester Match thread on 15:16 - Jul 31 with 1717 viewsenfieldargh

The live feed has lcfc logo so wonder if our coms are not compatible

captains fantastic

Squirrel anybody? Leicester Match thread on 15:16 - Jul 31 with 1712 viewsWokingR

Same here
Some numpty on the helpline just told me to turn it off and on again.
Some f*cling help that is
Squirrel anybody? Leicester Match thread on 15:17 - Jul 31 with 1680 viewsenfieldargh

Their keeper tried killing soyoncu

captains fantastic

Squirrel anybody? Leicester Match thread on 15:18 - Jul 31 with 1676 viewsVancouverHoop

Yes. I paid for a season beginning July 23, but still had to pay extra for this match. Is that an error, or were only EPL games part of the agreement? All a bit murky.
Login to get fewer ads

Squirrel anybody? Leicester Match thread on 15:19 - Jul 31 with 1640 viewsconnell10

Doesn't bide well for the digital ticket, I see problems with that as well

Squirrel anybody? Leicester Match thread on 15:19 - Jul 31 with 1620 viewsQPRSteve

I'm guessing our stream is not working and we are using LCFC's but without their commentary.
Squirrel anybody? Leicester Match thread on 15:20 - Jul 31 with 1610 viewsMick_S

Leicester coms very fair, so far.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Squirrel anybody? Leicester Match thread on 15:22 - Jul 31 with 1553 viewsVancouverHoop

Lively game TBF, no one's pulling out of tackles.
Squirrel anybody? Leicester Match thread on 15:22 - Jul 31 with 1539 viewsWokingham_r

Stream still doesn't have sound
and it seems to be a Leicester feed
Squirrel anybody? Leicester Match thread on 15:23 - Jul 31 with 1530 viewsPinnerPaul

No sound on either stream now for me
Squirrel anybody? Leicester Match thread on 15:27 - Jul 31 with 1425 viewsMalintabuk

We may possible be a little ahead of Leicester with pre season, but have to say we are looking really good
Squirrel anybody? Leicester Match thread on 15:28 - Jul 31 with 1399 viewsdade_murphy

Paid my fiver and given up on the offie. Leicester comms polite and knowledgeable-ish about us.

Dozzell is mustard.
Squirrel anybody? Leicester Match thread on 15:28 - Jul 31 with 1394 viewsdanehoop

And real comms is back

Never knowingly understood

Squirrel anybody? Leicester Match thread on 15:28 - Jul 31 with 1392 viewsVancouverHoop

Ooooo! Commentary at last
Squirrel anybody? Leicester Match thread on 15:28 - Jul 31 with 1383 viewsaston_hoop

Comms!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Squirrel anybody? Leicester Match thread on 15:29 - Jul 31 with 1369 viewsMalintabuk

Sound now on but our stream seems to be 30 seconds behind the Leicester one
Squirrel anybody? Leicester Match thread on 15:29 - Jul 31 with 1363 viewsPerthRs

Squirrel anybody? Leicester Match thread on 15:23 - Jul 31 by PinnerPaul

Got sound now after 27 mins
Squirrel anybody? Leicester Match thread on 15:29 - Jul 31 with 1355 viewsconnell10

Squirrel anybody? Leicester Match thread on 15:23 - Jul 31 by PinnerPaul

Up and running on the qpr + with our commentators

Squirrel anybody? Leicester Match thread on 15:30 - Jul 31 with 1331 viewsdezzar

Yes we have sound
Squirrel anybody? Leicester Match thread on 15:30 - Jul 31 with 1319 viewsessextaxiboy

Squirrel anybody? Leicester Match thread on 15:29 - Jul 31 by Malintabuk

Sound now on but our stream seems to be 30 seconds behind the Leicester one

The donkey is getting knackered ..more hay needed
Squirrel anybody? Leicester Match thread on 15:31 - Jul 31 with 1299 viewsGreenbay

If Leicester City can show the same pics - well before the start - why can't QPR?
I'm watching excellent coverage on the YouTube Leicester channel.
Ok QPR finally got the pics but no sound as some others have said.
This is not the first time.
There were many times last season when the sound was lost, lots of buzzing, poor picture quality etc.
Sound has finally arrived after 27 minutes!!!
We have an improving team on the pitch.
So it's about time that QPR started getting a professional IT team to make sure that coverage rarely goes wrong. And this follows the disastrous non-coverage by Recast at Cambridge in midweek.
May I also add that QPR's website needs a lot of updating and improvement.
In fact the whole of the media department needs a massive overhaul.
QPR are still in the dark ages re:technology.
Lee Hoos - if you were a chief exec at a sports team in the U.S. - you would know very well that this is unacceptable. As the man in charge please go into the media office on Monday and sort it out.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024