Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Squirrel anybody? Leicester Match thread 12:55 - Jul 31 with 27324 viewsenfieldargh

No squirrels today . Remember the first time I saw Jamie Vardy in the flesh for the first time.

Hope for an injury free good performance win loose or draw

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Squirrel anybody? Leicester Match thread on 16:42 - Jul 31 with 3082 viewsMalintabuk

lulled them into a false sense of security..let them get back into the game to toy with them
Squirrel anybody? Leicester Match thread on 16:42 - Jul 31 with 3081 viewssaxbend

We might not have the quality on the bench necessary to outplay a Europa League side, but at least we have it in our starting eleven and that's good enough for me! 😂
Squirrel anybody? Leicester Match thread on 16:42 - Jul 31 with 3076 viewsQPRSteve

I very much like the look of this Dunne lad.
Squirrel anybody? Leicester Match thread on 16:47 - Jul 31 with 2880 viewsCamberleyR

Dieng had no need to make that challenge. Was going away from the goal.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2021 16:48]

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Squirrel anybody? Leicester Match thread on 16:47 - Jul 31 with 2869 viewsVancouverHoop

Pen...
Squirrel anybody? Leicester Match thread on 16:48 - Jul 31 with 2838 viewsVancouverHoop

3-3
Squirrel anybody? Leicester Match thread on 16:48 - Jul 31 with 2832 viewsdanehoop

balls

Never knowingly understood

Squirrel anybody? Leicester Match thread on 16:48 - Jul 31 with 2822 viewsQPRSteve

Poor choice from Seny
Login to get fewer ads

Squirrel anybody? Leicester Match thread on 16:48 - Jul 31 with 2794 viewsMalintabuk

Rush of blood there Seny.............
Squirrel anybody? Leicester Match thread on 16:48 - Jul 31 with 2784 viewsMatch82

Need to see that from another angle but looked to me like senny got ball well before man
Squirrel anybody? Leicester Match thread on 16:49 - Jul 31 with 2714 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Squirrel anybody? Leicester Match thread on 16:48 - Jul 31 by Malintabuk

Rush of blood there Seny.............

Yes agreed. Oh dear.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Squirrel anybody? Leicester Match thread on 16:51 - Jul 31 with 2637 viewsMalintabuk

This McCullam lad looks a good player as well
Squirrel anybody? Leicester Match thread on 16:53 - Jul 31 with 2528 viewsQPRSteve

3-3 FT
Squirrel anybody? Leicester Match thread on 16:53 - Jul 31 with 2502 viewsBoston

What an excellent game.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Squirrel anybody? Leicester Match thread on 16:54 - Jul 31 with 2446 viewsdanehoop

What a great game of football. didnt quite get the result, but my word I think the team will take a lot of confidence from the performance.

Never knowingly understood

Squirrel anybody? Leicester Match thread on 16:55 - Jul 31 with 2408 viewsStanisgod

Squirrel anybody? Leicester Match thread on 16:48 - Jul 31 by Match82

Need to see that from another angle but looked to me like senny got ball well before man

He did, have they changed the rules yet again, no one complained.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Squirrel anybody? Leicester Match thread on 16:55 - Jul 31 with 2392 viewsRangersw12

Really good work out and we're not gonna come up against a better midfield or forwards this season

Bring on Millwall
Squirrel anybody? Leicester Match thread on 16:56 - Jul 31 with 2339 viewsCamberleyR

Looked at the penalty challenge again on the YouTube feed and Dieng did get the ball first but irrespective of that it's a risky challenge to be making.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Squirrel anybody? Leicester Match thread on 16:57 - Jul 31 with 2318 viewsMalintabuk

Well that was a really good match and though I don't give a toss about Leicester I think Brendon Rodgers will be well pleased with the workout we gave them
I agree so much with Sinton MW seems to have instilled a winning mentality into the team and it starts in earnest next week
We are looking really confident and we do seem to have not only have a competent first 11 we seem to have more than able back up which must be a good sign that this team will perform all season
Great summer by us and really an exciting season could be on the cards
Squirrel anybody? Leicester Match thread on 17:00 - Jul 31 with 2206 viewsPinnerPaul

Squirrel anybody? Leicester Match thread on 16:20 - Jul 31 by danehoop

I am really struggling to believe the progress in two years to this

7 months surely?
Squirrel anybody? Leicester Match thread on 17:00 - Jul 31 with 2201 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Squirrel anybody? Leicester Match thread on 16:55 - Jul 31 by Rangersw12

Really good work out and we're not gonna come up against a better midfield or forwards this season

Bring on Millwall

Agreed but at the same time we often play well against the better footballing sides with a similar 'philosophy'. It's the more negative cynical sides that we struggle against.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Squirrel anybody? Leicester Match thread on 17:00 - Jul 31 with 2187 viewsQPRSteve

I hear Real Madrid, Barcelona and Juventus are hoping we will join them.
Squirrel anybody? Leicester Match thread on 17:03 - Jul 31 with 2110 viewsBklynRanger

Squirrel anybody? Leicester Match thread on 16:04 - Jul 31 by CiderwithRsie

Refreshingly decent comms from Leicester, not the usual Premiership arrogance.

Thought they were very decent throughout

Very promising from us
Squirrel anybody? Leicester Match thread on 17:04 - Jul 31 with 2064 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Squirrel anybody? Leicester Match thread on 17:00 - Jul 31 by QPRSteve

I hear Real Madrid, Barcelona and Juventus are hoping we will join them.

I see what you did there!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Squirrel anybody? Leicester Match thread on 17:04 - Jul 31 with 2062 viewsCiderwithRsie

I don't think we're going be bored.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024