Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Prediction League 14:05 - Aug 5 with 2843 viewsNorthernr

Now live, with updated squad.
Prize from The Art of Football if you're top at Christmas, and again for the winner in May.
Mick S was our winner last season and will be providing his tips to the match previews.

Enter here with your existing username and account...

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/
0
Prediction League on 14:48 - Aug 5 with 2783 viewsPinnerPaul

Don't know why, but never done this before - in for this season.

Don't worry people I won't be troubling the judge!
0
Prediction League on 15:08 - Aug 5 with 2752 viewskensalriser

I'm like QPR in the Prediction League. Came second once, never anywhere near before or since.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

0
Prediction League on 15:19 - Aug 5 with 2734 viewsdaveB

I will do my standard predict the first 3 games, get them all wrong and them forget about it for the rest of the season
3
Prediction League on 18:21 - Aug 5 with 2539 viewswood_hoop

Good to see back again Clive, after the Euro's one set up by Brian M am raring to go , my predictions will no doubt put me to shame, but any chance of a 'wooden spoon' prize ?
0
Prediction League on 18:52 - Aug 5 with 2517 viewsHunterhoop

Prediction League on 15:19 - Aug 5 by daveB

I will do my standard predict the first 3 games, get them all wrong and them forget about it for the rest of the season


I’ll join you, Dave.
0
Prediction League on 19:09 - Aug 5 with 2508 viewscpgerber

I have the e-mail reminders option set, but never get these mails. Am I missing something?
0
Prediction League on 19:28 - Aug 5 with 2482 viewsBathRanger

Prediction League on 15:08 - Aug 5 by kensalriser

I'm like QPR in the Prediction League. Came second once, never anywhere near before or since.


Same for me too!

84 predictions logged already and it's only Thursday! That seems like a lot more than previous seasons. Pre-season optimism perhaps...
0
Prediction League on 20:27 - Aug 5 with 2430 viewsGaryBannisterswedge

Entered, couldn’t pick my nose but will have a go
Thanks very much for organising Clive
0
Login to get fewer ads

Prediction League on 21:16 - Aug 5 with 2397 viewsaston_hoop

I'm in, being superstitiously negative it could be a long season if we live up to expectations. Finished just outside the playoffs last year too, weak second half of the season once we got good.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

0
Prediction League on 08:17 - Aug 6 with 2223 viewsngbqpr

Still smarting from the fact that when I won the RTID equivalent in the early 00s, my trophy was presented by Danny Murphy (diminutive Rs left back, not terminally woeful pundit)...and the following year's victor got his from Stan Bowles

(no offence to Danny, who I always quite rated)

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

0
Prediction League on 08:18 - Aug 6 with 2224 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Maybe this year Faisal Bettache will score first for me.

I think I was jinxing the lad.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

0
Prediction League on 09:49 - Aug 6 with 2176 viewsjeffranger

3-1 hoops
0
Prediction League on 11:18 - Aug 6 with 2125 viewsBrianMcCarthy

112 predictions and not one of them predicting a defeat!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

0
Prediction League on 13:55 - Aug 6 with 2044 viewsNorthernr

Prediction League on 11:18 - Aug 6 by BrianMcCarthy

112 predictions and not one of them predicting a defeat!


Terrifying.
0
Prediction League on 14:04 - Aug 6 with 2032 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Prediction League on 13:55 - Aug 6 by Northernr

Terrifying.


Unfortunately, I won't be able to watch tomorrow's game live.

But I'm kind of scared!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

0
Prediction League on 15:20 - Aug 6 with 1971 viewsMick_S

Prediction League on 18:52 - Aug 5 by Hunterhoop

I’ll join you, Dave.


Good.

* rubs hands together*
[Post edited 6 Aug 2021 15:39]

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

0
Prediction League on 15:41 - Aug 6 with 1954 viewsPinnerPaul

Prediction League on 13:55 - Aug 6 by Northernr

Terrifying.


Indeed - this board won't be a happy place if the unexpected happens!

Just repeat after me everyone "Its a 46 game season, its a 46 game season"
0
Prediction League on 15:45 - Aug 6 with 1949 viewsMick_S

Prediction League on 15:41 - Aug 6 by PinnerPaul

Indeed - this board won't be a happy place if the unexpected happens!

Just repeat after me everyone "Its a 46 game season, its a 46 game season"


Must win game.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

0
Prediction League on 16:24 - Aug 15 with 1182 viewsCateLeBonR

Hi Clive. I was going to log my prediction (narrow loss :/) just now but noticed that Richard Kone wasn’t available as goal scorer. Cheers.
0
Prediction League on 16:25 - Aug 15 with 1166 viewsNorthernr

Prediction League on 16:24 - Aug 15 by CateLeBonR

Hi Clive. I was going to log my prediction (narrow loss :/) just now but noticed that Richard Kone wasn’t available as goal scorer. Cheers.


He's there now mate, apologies.
1
Prediction League on 16:26 - Aug 15 with 1153 viewsCateLeBonR

Prediction League on 16:25 - Aug 15 by Northernr

He's there now mate, apologies.


No worries
0
Prediction League on 17:06 - Aug 15 with 1089 viewsstevec

Prediction League on 11:18 - Aug 6 by BrianMcCarthy

112 predictions and not one of them predicting a defeat!


Rectified
0
Prediction League on 17:10 - Aug 15 with 1081 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Sustained a thumb injury. Awaiting a scan, but definitely out of tomorrow's predictions.

Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

0
Prediction League on 18:55 - Aug 15 with 993 viewsdavman

Fair play to charmr going for 1-1 and an own goal on Saturday.

Great effort!

Can we go out yet?
Poll: Will Kone and Madsen feature this weekend?

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026