Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
48 hours to go 14:57 - Aug 5 with 2325 viewsPinnerPaul

Anyone excited yet?
48 hours to go on 15:00 - Aug 5 with 1993 viewsBoston

Giggly, occasional fart.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

48 hours to go on 15:08 - Aug 5 with 1955 viewssaxbend

Yep. Will probably even watch the Friday game on a dodgy stream thinking about how much better than both sides we'll be.
48 hours to go on 15:40 - Aug 5 with 1882 viewsPinnerPaul

https://www.millwallfc.co.uk/news/2021/august/the-boss-looks-ahead-to-season-ope

Pretty sensible interview
48 hours to go on 17:31 - Aug 5 with 1782 viewsqpr_1968

deffinately, first game since birmingham last year.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

48 hours to go on 17:43 - Aug 5 with 1748 viewsHayesender

Yep, Hull and now Orient tickets purchased. After the last 18 months we've had, I can't effing wait

Poll: Shamima Beghum

48 hours to go on 18:23 - Aug 5 with 1659 viewsbarbicanranger

I for one am getting excited. While I can't go to the game as I now live in California I just renewed my QPR+ for the season and am really looking forward to seeing all the fans in the stadium again on the live stream.
48 hours to go on 18:32 - Aug 5 with 1641 viewsWirralHoop

I’m already emotional, Dec 2019 my last visit to HQ.

Having hardly missed a game till relocating I never thought I’d go this long. (fractured my ankle so missed JanFeb 2020)

Seeing lifelong friends is more important than the match. Well it is now it won’t be 3pm Saturday.
48 hours to go on 19:35 - Aug 5 with 1570 viewsWren67

Very excited, can't wait. My master plan this year involved going to as many away matches as possible. Told my partner that because we wont be going abroad this year we would instead have lots of mini holidays around the UK. She hasn't sussed yet.
My plan has come unstuck for the time being because of an eye op on Aug 23 which means I will miss Hull and M'boro. First away match will be Reading then Bournemouth.
Login to get fewer ads

48 hours to go on 19:48 - Aug 5 with 1562 viewsHayesender

48 hours to go on 19:35 - Aug 5 by Wren67

Very excited, can't wait. My master plan this year involved going to as many away matches as possible. Told my partner that because we wont be going abroad this year we would instead have lots of mini holidays around the UK. She hasn't sussed yet.
My plan has come unstuck for the time being because of an eye op on Aug 23 which means I will miss Hull and M'boro. First away match will be Reading then Bournemouth.

I think she may just suss you out when you book a Premier Inn in Reading

Poll: Shamima Beghum

48 hours to go on 20:01 - Aug 5 with 1528 viewsMick_S

48 hours to go on 19:48 - Aug 5 by Hayesender

I think she may just suss you out when you book a Premier Inn in Reading

If it’s busy, try this gaff; she’ll never suss this out. Pitch side views available if you are feeling flush.
https://images.app.goo.gl/FnHd1SbpCKXTW3Xu8
[Post edited 5 Aug 2021 20:01]

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

48 hours to go on 20:04 - Aug 5 with 1521 viewsRangersw12

Been so excited to get back to Loftus Road that I've even got a Season ticket for the first time in over a decade

I also purposely didn't go to any pre season games as wanted the first time back to be in front of a decent crowd

Can't wait it's been the longest week ever
48 hours to go on 20:19 - Aug 5 with 1497 viewsStanisgod

Longest gap since 1967, spent half of the last year and this shielding, on holiday for both friendlies, be a bit emotional walking up those steps Saturday, especially with son and grandson attending to.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

48 hours to go on 20:54 - Aug 5 with 1439 viewsted_hendrix

48 hours to go on 20:01 - Aug 5 by Mick_S

If it’s busy, try this gaff; she’ll never suss this out. Pitch side views available if you are feeling flush.
https://images.app.goo.gl/FnHd1SbpCKXTW3Xu8
[Post edited 5 Aug 2021 20:01]

We built that Mick, was a nightmare...................

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

48 hours to go on 21:28 - Aug 5 with 1378 viewsSuperhoop83

48 hours to go on 17:31 - Aug 5 by qpr_1968

deffinately, first game since birmingham last year.

Same here.

Bring on Saturday in the Upper Loft!!!

Suffering since 1978.

48 hours to go on 21:47 - Aug 5 with 1351 viewsterryb

I can't remember being as excited about the start of the season since 1975!

I do think this Saturday will be a difficult match though.
48 hours to go on 22:13 - Aug 5 with 1304 viewsLogman

QPR is an amazing barometer of life, be it the freedom of the teenage years, the connection to London when being at University, keeping it real when working in a meaningless job or just the recollection of good times when loved ones or good times pass. Times have changed for us all since the last time we were regularly able to go to QPR so I am sure Saturday will be quite emotional and I for one will be taking a moment to think about what it means when the club pays tribute to those who have passed on the big screen before the game (even if I can't see it from my seat at the top of the Ellerslie !!!)
[Post edited 5 Aug 2021 22:14]
48 hours to go on 22:17 - Aug 5 with 1286 viewsHooparoo

I really hope we start with a win then just build momentum game by game as we did in our title winning season. There’s only one Adel but I really feel there is something special about this current squad and that they could emulate one of our greatest ever seasons.

Cue Norf telling us all about “the hope that kills you” etc 😉

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

48 hours to go on 07:47 - Aug 6 with 1169 viewseasthertsr

I think the excitement is due to the strength of the squad. For the Orient game the team may include Dunne, Kakay,Adomah, Thomas, McCullum, Kelman etc. When the injuries and suspensions arrive they will be needed. It's a long time since we've had a squad that strong can't wait for Saturday!
48 hours to go on 08:40 - Aug 6 with 1103 viewsDWQPR

I was lucky to go to both the Reading and Stoke games last season although the results and performances weren’t great it was good to be there but it was somewhat serreal given the lack of atmosphere and crowd and I was there on Saturday. But Saturday. Is going to be different, looks like it will be close to a full house and will be a perfect start against Millwall, love them or hate them, their lot make a noise. Let’s hope it’s a great day for all, a great result and a great team performance capped with a goal of this type of quality.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

48 hours to go on 08:50 - Aug 6 with 1081 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I'm excited for the first time in years. *Behave yourself grandad... down ta marg...*

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

48 hours to go on 10:45 - Aug 6 with 997 viewsrobith

As part my attempts to make this a QPR anthem, listening to this on a loop

48 hours to go on 11:15 - Aug 6 with 964 viewsstowmarketrange

The weather forecast tomorrow is for thunder storms at 3pm and also at 5 and 6pm.Maybe not the best day to sit in the front of the lower loft,but maybe the millwall hoolies might not fancy a stand off in the rain.A fight to the death with umbrellas is on the cards.
48 hours to go on 12:05 - Aug 6 with 910 viewsrobith

Welcome to the Paddocks Life baby
48 hours to go on 12:07 - Aug 6 with 906 viewsstowmarketrange

48 hours to go on 12:05 - Aug 6 by robith

Welcome to the Paddocks Life baby

At least you get an even sunburn in the paddocks rather than just one side burnt in the lower loft.
48 hours to go on 12:11 - Aug 6 with 895 viewsaston_hoop

Very much looking forward to it now even though my match day routine continues to be laptop with London and Sinton. For those going back, enjoy it and make lots of noise so I can hear you on the stream

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024