Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pride of West London Chant 20:59 - Aug 11 with 9882 viewsHastings_Hoops

Why “we hate Cardiff City…”? Wouldn’t it be better to swap for “we hate Fulham, Chelsea and Brentford are…”?
Pride of West London Chant on 17:45 - Aug 12 with 1805 viewsBoston

Pride of West London Chant on 23:16 - Aug 11 by queensparker

It’s a Man Utd song, we shouldn’t be singing it, fair play to the loud fans but I hate this one. We rightly laugh at Reading nicking our songs dunno why ended up nicking a United one.
[Post edited 11 Aug 2021 23:17]

Y’ep, Man Utd were belting that out 40/50 years ago.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Pride of West London Chant on 21:49 - Aug 12 with 1681 viewshamptonhillhoop

Pride of West London Chant on 11:02 - Aug 12 by Northernr

Have you thought about setting up a few more accounts mate? Then you could be an idiot, a div, something in between, all at the same time. Or use them all for the same thing so you can agree with what you say and add weight to your argument.

Sorry, that downvote was a mistake. Fat fingers
Pride of West London Chant on 01:35 - Aug 13 with 1581 viewsBoston

Pride of West London Chant on 21:49 - Aug 12 by hamptonhillhoop

Then upvote it fatty..cancels out yer error.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Pride of West London Chant on 05:05 - Aug 13 with 1536 viewsMatch82

Pride of West London Chant on 15:29 - Aug 12 by Northernr

Sorry I should point out, HamptonHill isn't one of them, in case that was unclear from the reply.

I'm Fenwick, and so is my wife
Pride of West London Chant on 09:38 - Aug 13 with 1410 viewsCiderwithRsie

Pride of West London Chant on 01:35 - Aug 13 by Boston

Then upvote it fatty..cancels out yer error.

Then make a second account so you can give it another upvote.

Now I know about this I'm thinking of creating a second username so I can keep this one for happy clappy stuff and have another right miserable bastard one for drunken rants when we lose. Probably call myself CiderWithMeths.
Pride of West London Chant on 11:18 - Aug 13 with 1369 viewsthemodfather

what's worse, the west london chant or qpr fans in argentina shirts and singing about them? when we had Ledesma , the younger fans won't know of the Falklands invasion.
qpr fans made good noise at O's , good turnout , carry on methinks
Pride of West London Chant on 14:58 - Aug 13 with 1277 viewsTW_R

Pride of West London Chant on 21:49 - Aug 12 by hamptonhillhoop

Is Fat Fingers one of your other logins
Pride of West London Chant on 16:09 - Aug 13 with 1221 viewsPlanetHonneywood

One had hoped the ‘Chim, chiminee’ chant was the start of the elevation of our repertoire; juxtaposing as it did, a theoretical but arguably, more rhetorical question of high improbability, before answering in an instant.

Opposition fans were left in doubt that in large Daniel Shittu, the considerable services of Sol Campbell were not required. As they and their centre forward were about to discover.

There was an added nuance to this chant; for it achieved what Dick Van Dyke failed to do when he sung the original, it sounded Laaandon!

Alas, it was to prove the high point of the renaissance period, for with a few seasons we were seeking to question the sexuality of the manager of our near neighbours; albeit to Rigoletto’s La Donna È Mobile.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2021 16:12]

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Login to get fewer ads

Pride of West London Chant on 16:20 - Aug 13 with 1198 viewshamptonhillhoop

Pride of West London Chant on 14:58 - Aug 13 by TW_R

Is Fat Fingers one of your other logins

Please see above Northern R Post. I'm innocent! I can't even upvote a post properly, let alone create more than one account
Pride of West London Chant on 16:56 - Aug 13 with 1161 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Pride of West London Chant on 16:20 - Aug 13 by hamptonhillhoop

Please see above Northern R Post. I'm innocent! I can't even upvote a post properly, let alone create more than one account

Ha. Classic! Using your TW_R account now, to deflect attention away… 🧐

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Pride of West London Chant on 17:51 - Aug 13 with 1132 viewshamptonhillhoop

Pride of West London Chant on 16:56 - Aug 13 by CliveWilsonSaid

Ha. Classic! Using your TW_R account now, to deflect attention away… 🧐

You got me!
Pride of West London Chant on 21:06 - Aug 13 with 1031 viewsslmrstid

I'm not actually sure, but its possible I might have a second account on here, albeit not deliberately.

I first registered on this site about 2008 time under the name "Mr Foxy" (because foxes are my favourite animal, and back then I was 19 and trying to call myself Mr Foxy as a nickname to friends to be cool. It was so not cool and 32 year old me can very much cringe at my younger self)

Anyway, on introducing myself I was given a very unwelcome greeting by some as it turned out some WUM had previously used a Fox style username (I cant remember the exact details, it was 13 years ago!) and thought I was them re-registering under a new name.

"You're not welcome here" was one post I got. Charming!

Anyway, I now have this username, which I'm pretty sure is a separate registration to the Mr Foxy one. I have no idea if Mr Foxy still exists, or whether that was on an old server of Clive's and is now long disappeared, which is why I had to create this one under my current username. Which is a much more simplistic name of my initials + "Rangers til I die" (whatever happened to the RTID site by the way?)

So, if Clive sees this, and if Mr Foxy does still exist somewhere on here, you can kill him off. I have no idea how to even log back into him if he does!
Pride of West London Chant on 12:12 - Aug 14 with 903 viewsEsox_Lucius

Speaking of embarrassing chants, as we were originally; in the bowdlerized words of Saint Shuhada Sadaqat, Nothing Compares 2 This.
"We'll be running 'round Wembley with our willies hanging out etc."
Where's the ear bleach when you need it?

The grass is always greener.

Pride of West London Chant on 12:44 - Aug 14 with 865 viewsdistortR

Pride of West London Chant on 09:38 - Aug 13 by CiderwithRsie

Then make a second account so you can give it another upvote.

Now I know about this I'm thinking of creating a second username so I can keep this one for happy clappy stuff and have another right miserable bastard one for drunken rants when we lose. Probably call myself CiderWithMeths.

Yeah, Paul Parker must be in a good place at the moment as he seems to be mainly using his 'Brian McCarthy' pseudonym.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024