Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NFL 2021 12:02 - Aug 13 with 19408 viewstoboboly

Pre-season games just starting, you can watch for free on gamepass, just need an email to sign up. Also free access to a few other shows and hard knocks this year which is the cowboys;

https://www.nflgamepass.com/en

Think my Ravens will struggle and the Chiefs will be out for blood this season.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

NFL 2021 on 09:07 - Feb 14 with 1450 viewstraininvain

NFL 2021 on 03:27 - Feb 14 by NorthLondonR

The USA is such a peculiar country and the true epitome of capitalism on steroids... after all the heroics, the coaching tactical masterclass and erfking Cooper Kupp... yes an heroic sportsman called Cooper Kupp, they allow a billionaire franchisee to reap the accolades and lift the trophy.... what the hell? "Hey billionaire, how does it feel to be the bestest billionairist billionaire right now?" fck the coach and his staff and everyone else, you paid all that cash and built this massive ode to capitalism... we love you.

Can’t be any worse than this:
NFL 2021 on 09:43 - Feb 14 with 1421 viewstoboboly

NFL 2021 on 09:07 - Feb 14 by traininvain

Can’t be any worse than this:

F cking hell

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

NFL 2021 on 12:47 - Feb 14 with 1360 viewsNorthLondonR

NFL 2021 on 09:43 - Feb 14 by toboboly

F cking hell

I can't unsee that now... thanks! that night just top that fake hoops one from a few years ago
NFL 2021 on 14:25 - Feb 14 with 1290 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Overall disappointing game IMO but the last 10 minutes proved how crucial having a top QB really means.Stafford has basically won the last 3 games with his arm and the same guy Kupp delivered the killer catch in all 3 amazing .
Nobody is surprised Joe Burrows was sacked 7 times and that ended the game but I hope he did not destroy his ACL again after fighting back last season.
My daughter is 3 months into rehab after ACL surgery and dreams of playing College soccer it would be a body blow to see him out again.I showed her Luke Amos scoring against Reading and he is back after tearing both knees up so there is always hope
NFL 2021 on 14:57 - Feb 14 with 1279 viewsEsox_Lucius

NFL 2021 on 14:25 - Feb 14 by CLAREMAN1995

Overall disappointing game IMO but the last 10 minutes proved how crucial having a top QB really means.Stafford has basically won the last 3 games with his arm and the same guy Kupp delivered the killer catch in all 3 amazing .
Nobody is surprised Joe Burrows was sacked 7 times and that ended the game but I hope he did not destroy his ACL again after fighting back last season.
My daughter is 3 months into rehab after ACL surgery and dreams of playing College soccer it would be a body blow to see him out again.I showed her Luke Amos scoring against Reading and he is back after tearing both knees up so there is always hope

My cousins daughter survived 2 ACL's in short succession and went on to have a good career.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirsty_Linnett

The grass is always greener.

NFL 2021 on 19:56 - Feb 14 with 1202 viewsthame_hoops

NFL 2021 on 14:25 - Feb 14 by CLAREMAN1995

I hope your daughter recovers.

I actually quite enjoyed it as a neutral. It didn’t go on too long either. And the halftime show was epic.

Burrow does seem to be getting an easy ride by the media today. Other quarterbacks would get criticised after a performance like that.

I saw on a Twitter post by a pundit that Chase was wide open on the last play because Ramsey had slipped, if Burrow has one more second he probably would’ve made the throw for a game-winning touchdown.
NFL 2021 on 21:30 - Feb 14 with 1140 viewstraininvain

NFL 2021 on 19:56 - Feb 14 by thame_hoops

I hope your daughter recovers.

I actually quite enjoyed it as a neutral. It didn’t go on too long either. And the halftime show was epic.

Burrow does seem to be getting an easy ride by the media today. Other quarterbacks would get criticised after a performance like that.

I saw on a Twitter post by a pundit that Chase was wide open on the last play because Ramsey had slipped, if Burrow has one more second he probably would’ve made the throw for a game-winning touchdown.

The halftime show was better than the game! Iconic.
NFL 2021 on 21:52 - Feb 14 with 1119 viewsBoston

I enjoyed the game, especially because it turned out to be a more evenly matched contest than most had predicted. Actually, think the Bengals rather threw it away with their decision making in the latter stages of the fourth quarter. I didn't watch the half time show.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Login to get fewer ads

NFL 2021 on 08:00 - Feb 15 with 1060 viewsthame_hoops

NFL 2021 on 21:52 - Feb 14 by Boston

I enjoyed the game, especially because it turned out to be a more evenly matched contest than most had predicted. Actually, think the Bengals rather threw it away with their decision making in the latter stages of the fourth quarter. I didn't watch the half time show.

I think their last 5 possessions all resulted in zero points. Just one field goal would’ve taken it to overtime
NFL 2021 on 15:48 - Feb 28 with 904 viewsthame_hoops

Home teams have been announced for The international games, really surprised Green Bay have given up a home game to play in London.

https://www.nfl.com/news/buccaneers-cardinals-jaguars-packers-and-saints-to-play
NFL 2021 on 16:38 - Mar 31 with 704 viewsdenhamhoop2

NFL 2021 on 15:48 - Feb 28 by thame_hoops

Home teams have been announced for The international games, really surprised Green Bay have given up a home game to play in London.

https://www.nfl.com/news/buccaneers-cardinals-jaguars-packers-and-saints-to-play

Most have been "pressured" to do so that game will be positively rammed so many Fudgepacker fans in Europe
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024