Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NFL 2021 12:02 - Aug 13 with 19400 viewstoboboly

Pre-season games just starting, you can watch for free on gamepass, just need an email to sign up. Also free access to a few other shows and hard knocks this year which is the cowboys;

https://www.nflgamepass.com/en

Think my Ravens will struggle and the Chiefs will be out for blood this season.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

NFL 2021 on 21:54 - Jan 17 with 2216 viewsbob566

NFL 2021 on 18:25 - Jan 17 by strikerace

Not yesterday by the media, everyone has the Cowboys figured out now. Historically. Every season they are loaded with great talent, every season they are on TV all the time, every season the media covers them as if they were the Super Bowl champs, and every season they either don't make the playoffs or lose first round. What is that now, 3 playoff wins in the last 24 seasons? No championship in 26 seasons? Yet if you listen to the US media you'd think they were Liverpool

They're on all the time because they pull the biggest viewership.
NFL 2021 on 23:56 - Jan 17 with 2167 viewsBoston

NFL 2021 on 21:54 - Jan 17 by bob566

They're on all the time because they pull the biggest viewership.

Everything’s big in Texas…‘cept the trophy cabinet.
[Post edited 17 Jan 2022 23:57]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

NFL 2021 on 23:04 - Jan 18 with 2067 viewsstowmarketrange

NFL 2021 on 15:43 - Jan 17 by Boston

They had to get a first down first.

I’m just watching the highlights from the game and the 49ers took over on downs at 1.42 with a 1st and 10,so why could they not take a knee twice for 45 seconds each and just run it on 3rd down with 12-15 secs left in the game?Even if they took a delay of game penalty twice it would’ve only pushed them back a bit,but it would’ve eaten up most of the time on the clock with no danger.
NFL 2021 on 23:34 - Jan 18 with 2047 viewsB_Wad

NFL 2021 on 23:04 - Jan 18 by stowmarketrange

I’m just watching the highlights from the game and the 49ers took over on downs at 1.42 with a 1st and 10,so why could they not take a knee twice for 45 seconds each and just run it on 3rd down with 12-15 secs left in the game?Even if they took a delay of game penalty twice it would’ve only pushed them back a bit,but it would’ve eaten up most of the time on the clock with no danger.

1st and 10: Niners use 4 seconds for the play. Time out Dallas.

1:38 - 2nd and 9: Niners use 7 seconds. Penalty on Dallas stops the clock.

1:31- 1st and 10: Penalty Niners. No play.

1:31- 1st and 15: Niners use 4 seconds. Dallas second time out.

1:27 - 2nd and 13: Niners use 6 seconds. Dallas final time out.

1:21 - 3rd and 10. Niners get 9 yards. Run clock to 38 seconds and call time out.

:38 - 4th and 1: Penalty Niners stops clock.

:38 - 4th and 6: Niners punt.

Garoppolo actually got the first down on a sneak to ice the game but the O line wasn't set when he called hike so play stopped and no time was run off.

I'm a Jimmy G fan but that play might have sealed his not being the Niners starter next season unless there is magic at Lambeau.
NFL 2021 on 23:41 - Jan 18 with 2040 viewsstowmarketrange

NFL 2021 on 23:34 - Jan 18 by B_Wad

1st and 10: Niners use 4 seconds for the play. Time out Dallas.

1:38 - 2nd and 9: Niners use 7 seconds. Penalty on Dallas stops the clock.

1:31- 1st and 10: Penalty Niners. No play.

1:31- 1st and 15: Niners use 4 seconds. Dallas second time out.

1:27 - 2nd and 13: Niners use 6 seconds. Dallas final time out.

1:21 - 3rd and 10. Niners get 9 yards. Run clock to 38 seconds and call time out.

:38 - 4th and 1: Penalty Niners stops clock.

:38 - 4th and 6: Niners punt.

Garoppolo actually got the first down on a sneak to ice the game but the O line wasn't set when he called hike so play stopped and no time was run off.

I'm a Jimmy G fan but that play might have sealed his not being the Niners starter next season unless there is magic at Lambeau.

Sorry,I thought Dallas had used their timeouts by 1.42,but I now see that they had all 3 left.
NFL 2021 on 08:53 - Jan 20 with 1921 viewstoboboly

NFL 2021 on 10:27 - Jan 14 by toboboly

Wow. Surprised by that.

My thoughts on the play-offs

KC beat Steelers
Pats beat Bills
Bengals beat Raiders
Bucs beat Eagles
9ers beat Cowboys
Rams beat Cardinals

Got them all but the Pats being stomped.

Next predictions;

Titans
Packers
Rams
Bills

But I would like the 9ers to go through

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

NFL 2021 on 00:35 - Jan 23 with 1849 viewsBoston

The Bengals. Yeehaw!

NFL 2021 on 08:20 - Jan 23 with 1799 viewsthame_hoops

Lordy, I’d have bet big time on GB! Here comes the next couple of months of ‘will he/won’t he’ talk about Rodgers

The Bengals/Titans was so entertaining

Looking forward to two stud games tonight
Login to get fewer ads

NFL 2021 on 14:40 - Jan 23 with 1719 viewsBoston

NFL 2021 on 08:20 - Jan 23 by thame_hoops

Lordy, I’d have bet big time on GB! Here comes the next couple of months of ‘will he/won’t he’ talk about Rodgers

The Bengals/Titans was so entertaining

Looking forward to two stud games tonight

Enthralling was the word for the Bengals Titans match up. I've always liked Cincinnati, partly the helmets, even more so since I learned how to spell the word, but last night's game was so incident ridden it made leaving the couch for the refrigerator a dicey business. Hope they go the whole way, bloody miracle they're where they are right now though.

NFL 2021 on 14:48 - Jan 23 with 1716 viewsenfieldargh

Watched the highlights this morning and never expected those outcomes!

Cant wait for Monday mornings highlights.

Go Bills....(yes I'm a Bills fan now)

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

NFL 2021 on 17:32 - Jan 23 with 1656 viewsMatch82

NFL 2021 on 18:25 - Jan 17 by strikerace

Not yesterday by the media, everyone has the Cowboys figured out now. Historically. Every season they are loaded with great talent, every season they are on TV all the time, every season the media covers them as if they were the Super Bowl champs, and every season they either don't make the playoffs or lose first round. What is that now, 3 playoff wins in the last 24 seasons? No championship in 26 seasons? Yet if you listen to the US media you'd think they were Liverpool

I mean they basically are Liverpool, just the pre-klopp version
NFL 2021 on 18:06 - Jan 23 with 1628 viewsenfieldargh

NFL 2021 on 14:40 - Jan 23 by Boston

Enthralling was the word for the Bengals Titans match up. I've always liked Cincinnati, partly the helmets, even more so since I learned how to spell the word, but last night's game was so incident ridden it made leaving the couch for the refrigerator a dicey business. Hope they go the whole way, bloody miracle they're where they are right now though.

enjoyed the big card held up by a Bengals fan

WHY NOT US

transfer this over to QPR in the championship

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

NFL 2021 on 18:55 - Jan 23 with 1613 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Aaron Rodgers has become so insufferable that I’m glad the Packers got eliminated.

Cooking up some Buffalo wings tonight for Ms. Empire and a few friends for the Bills game tonight.
NFL 2021 on 23:36 - Jan 23 with 1580 viewsBoston

Three down, three worthy of nail biting play off games. Will have done the world of good for the NFL ratings.
Aaron Rodgers insufferable? A quiet introspective man who rarely if ever seeks media attention, now vilified because he didn’t take a jab!

NFL 2021 on 23:44 - Jan 23 with 1575 viewsthame_hoops

NFL 2021 on 23:36 - Jan 23 by Boston

Three down, three worthy of nail biting play off games. Will have done the world of good for the NFL ratings.
Aaron Rodgers insufferable? A quiet introspective man who rarely if ever seeks media attention, now vilified because he didn’t take a jab!

I was watching the England cricket, until I saw the comeback the Buccaneers were making so I started watching on two screens.. Rams probably deserved to win that, but what a game. What an ending.
NFL 2021 on 00:23 - Jan 24 with 1549 viewsstrikerace

Rams avoided one of the biggest choke jobs of all time. Unbelievable how they tried and tried to give it away, and unbelievable how they pulled it out. A great game for the ages.
NFL 2021 on 01:26 - Jan 24 with 1535 viewsCLAREMAN1995

NFL 2021 on 00:23 - Jan 24 by strikerace

Rams avoided one of the biggest choke jobs of all time. Unbelievable how they tried and tried to give it away, and unbelievable how they pulled it out. A great game for the ages.

4 times they handed the ball back to TB and left their Defense exhausted with Tom Brady finding their weakness like he always does.
Still Stafford stood in there and delivered 2 beautiful passes to get them down to win with that kick.
Still cannot explain how SF won without their offense doing anything basically (13 points off blocked punt and 2 field goals ) but Rodgers has to take a lot of blame .
First 3 games won by away teams on last second field goals has never happened before I think .Maybe another tonight very exciting game
NFL 2021 on 01:49 - Jan 24 with 1528 viewsTomS

What brilliant entertainment all weekend. The results are flying in the face of most people's predictions. It is proving impossible to identify the likely winner of the Superbowl with any degree of confidence, even at this stage.
NFL 2021 on 03:12 - Jan 24 with 1518 viewsbob566

NFL 2021 on 01:49 - Jan 24 by TomS

What brilliant entertainment all weekend. The results are flying in the face of most people's predictions. It is proving impossible to identify the likely winner of the Superbowl with any degree of confidence, even at this stage.

That was some game. How did the chiefs do that with 13 seconds left. I've said the rams from the start. I'll stick with that.
NFL 2021 on 03:25 - Jan 24 with 1512 viewssimmo

That might be the best game I've ever seen. Absolutely incredible. Gutted for Allen and the Bills who didn't deserve to lose but drives at the end with Mahomes show why he's so special.

That whole weekend of games was magical, can't wait for next week - hard to pick a clear winner in any of them!

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

NFL 2021 on 03:55 - Jan 24 with 1508 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Devastating Bills loss. Gutted.
NFL 2021 on 07:47 - Jan 24 with 1456 viewsthame_hoops

NFL 2021 on 03:25 - Jan 24 by simmo

That might be the best game I've ever seen. Absolutely incredible. Gutted for Allen and the Bills who didn't deserve to lose but drives at the end with Mahomes show why he's so special.

That whole weekend of games was magical, can't wait for next week - hard to pick a clear winner in any of them!

Seconded. Incredible, 25 points in the final 2 mins. Wow
NFL 2021 on 12:47 - Jan 24 with 1373 viewsEsox_Lucius

NFL 2021 on 07:47 - Jan 24 by thame_hoops

Seconded. Incredible, 25 points in the final 2 mins. Wow

The final minutes...

The grass is always greener.

NFL 2021 on 15:43 - Jan 24 with 1348 viewsbob566

NFL 2021 on 03:25 - Jan 24 by simmo

big mistake as pointed out by the pundits on sky for kicking it out on the full. This stopped the clock allowing the chiefs to get their special teams off and offense on without the clock winding down or forcing chiefs to use a timeout.

At the time i thought they did the right thing pinning the chiefs back on the 20 but looking back the pundits are pundits for a reason and are right. Big mistake by the bills. Gutted for them.
NFL 2021 on 15:55 - Jan 24 with 1338 viewsBlackAndGoldRanger

Probably the best divisional round weekend ever! Maybe even best weekend full stop. Some incredible games with incredible endings. The Bills scored their TD too early!
Would love the Bengals to do it but can't see past a Chiefs v 49ers superbowl.
Momentum is real.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024