Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NFL 2021 12:02 - Aug 13 with 19379 viewstoboboly

Pre-season games just starting, you can watch for free on gamepass, just need an email to sign up. Also free access to a few other shows and hard knocks this year which is the cowboys;

https://www.nflgamepass.com/en

Think my Ravens will struggle and the Chiefs will be out for blood this season.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

NFL 2021 on 15:57 - Jan 24 with 2141 viewsWirralHoop

Was a mind blowing weekend with all 4 games being essential viewing.

I’m totally shattered today though.
NFL 2021 on 21:41 - Jan 24 with 2066 viewsMatch82

NFL 2021 on 23:36 - Jan 23 by Boston

Three down, three worthy of nail biting play off games. Will have done the world of good for the NFL ratings.
Aaron Rodgers insufferable? A quiet introspective man who rarely if ever seeks media attention, now vilified because he didn’t take a jab!

Aaron Rodgers has been doing commercials for years, has appeared on reality TV, guest starred on the office and game of thrones and announced that he wants to be the next host of one of the most famous TV gameshows in the country. I wouldn't call him someone who rarely seeks media attention.
NFL 2021 on 22:42 - Jan 24 with 2027 viewsthame_hoops

NFL 2021 on 15:43 - Jan 24 by bob566

big mistake as pointed out by the pundits on sky for kicking it out on the full. This stopped the clock allowing the chiefs to get their special teams off and offense on without the clock winding down or forcing chiefs to use a timeout.

At the time i thought they did the right thing pinning the chiefs back on the 20 but looking back the pundits are pundits for a reason and are right. Big mistake by the bills. Gutted for them.

Yeah, they should’ve gone with a squib kick to take 4/5 seconds off, maybe more, rather than kicking it through the end zone for a touchback.
NFL 2021 on 23:23 - Jan 24 with 2017 viewsMatch82

That chiefs bills game should have been the Superbowl. As it was, that might be the best postseason game I've seen. Incredible.
NFL 2021 on 01:28 - Jan 25 with 1966 viewsCLAREMAN1995

NFL 2021 on 15:55 - Jan 24 by BlackAndGoldRanger

Probably the best divisional round weekend ever! Maybe even best weekend full stop. Some incredible games with incredible endings. The Bills scored their TD too early!
Would love the Bengals to do it but can't see past a Chiefs v 49ers superbowl.
Momentum is real.

I am going to take the bait here BlackAndGoldRanger and say there is zero chance the 49ers beat LA in their own Stadium.
I picked Dallas to blow them out (terrible I know ) then I picked GB to crush them (another pathetic decision) but this game is a bridge too far.
Not only are some of their top players carrying injuries but their QB Jimmy G is playing terrible and the Rams will score at least 24 points IMO.
Plus the Rams D crushed Tom Brady and that game would have been a blowout only for the generosity of 4 turnovers .
Chiefs V Rams in the Rams home Stadium for the SB the first time in history a team plays in their own place
NFL 2021 on 01:44 - Jan 25 with 1962 viewsbob566

NFL 2021 on 01:28 - Jan 25 by CLAREMAN1995

I am going to take the bait here BlackAndGoldRanger and say there is zero chance the 49ers beat LA in their own Stadium.
I picked Dallas to blow them out (terrible I know ) then I picked GB to crush them (another pathetic decision) but this game is a bridge too far.
Not only are some of their top players carrying injuries but their QB Jimmy G is playing terrible and the Rams will score at least 24 points IMO.
Plus the Rams D crushed Tom Brady and that game would have been a blowout only for the generosity of 4 turnovers .
Chiefs V Rams in the Rams home Stadium for the SB the first time in history a team plays in their own place

Wasn't the sb in Tampa last year or am I imagining it
NFL 2021 on 07:29 - Jan 25 with 1903 viewsBlackAndGoldRanger

NFL 2021 on 01:28 - Jan 25 by CLAREMAN1995

Just thinking back to week 18 when the 49ers came storming back to get the win in LA, which sounded like a home game for the 49ers!
Their D was absolutely destroying the Rams O-line. On the flip side the Rams had no answer for Deebo WR/RB hybrid. For me the Rams have flattered to deceive with Kupp and Donald digging them out of holes multiple times before. Certainly will be an interesting one. I'm just still bitter about week 18 meaning the 49ers took the Saints place in the post season....not that we would be anywhere near the levels of these teams.
Bob566 is right, the Bucs were at home last season.
NFL 2021 on 07:49 - Jan 25 with 1873 viewsTheChef

NFL 2021 on 22:42 - Jan 24 by thame_hoops

Yeah, they should’ve gone with a squib kick to take 4/5 seconds off, maybe more, rather than kicking it through the end zone for a touchback.

Yeah bit of a cock up that was.

I only watched the highlights, and was trying to work out how the Bills didn't win with 13 seconds left.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Login to get fewer ads

NFL 2021 on 08:49 - Jan 25 with 1851 viewstoboboly

NFL 2021 on 01:44 - Jan 25 by bob566

Wasn't the sb in Tampa last year or am I imagining it

Your not imagining it, TB were the first to win in their own stadium.

Must admit I thought the Saturday games were all a bit of a grind. The Sunday games were fantastic. Gotta feel for the Bills. Just made some strange calls on defence in those last few minutes.

I'm now thinking;

9ers v Chiefs Superbowl

9ers hopefully winning

NFL 2021 on 20:40 - Jan 29 with 1724 viewsBoston

NFL 2021 on 08:49 - Jan 25 by toboboly

Your not imagining it, TB were the first to win in their own stadium.

Must admit I thought the Saturday games were all a bit of a grind. The Sunday games were fantastic. Gotta feel for the Bills. Just made some strange calls on defence in those last few minutes.

I'm now thinking;

9ers v Chiefs Superbowl

9ers hopefully winning

Breaking News....Tom Brady announces retirement.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

NFL 2021 on 00:41 - Jan 30 with 1667 viewsBoston

Breaking news, ESPN's report may be nothing more than breaking wind. Brady as yet undecided.

NFL 2021 on 15:15 - Jan 30 with 1607 viewsCLAREMAN1995

NFL 2021 on 00:41 - Jan 30 by Boston

Breaking news, ESPN's report may be nothing more than breaking wind. Brady as yet undecided.

Its pretty much a done deal Boston he has won enough and his family wants him now.
Taking that punishment from the Rams probably sealed the deal.
Hope you are safe and sound there its brutal.
I will pick KC and LA for the SuperBowl despite Stafford throwing the ball to other teams most of his career haha
NFL 2021 on 16:12 - Jan 30 with 1593 viewsMatch82

NFL 2021 on 15:15 - Jan 30 by CLAREMAN1995

Its pretty much a done deal Boston he has won enough and his family wants him now.
Taking that punishment from the Rams probably sealed the deal.
Hope you are safe and sound there its brutal.
I will pick KC and LA for the SuperBowl despite Stafford throwing the ball to other teams most of his career haha

I don't know, not sure I can think of a single person more likely than Tom Brady to come back and play one more season simply out of spite because someone else announced his retirement.
NFL 2021 on 20:07 - Jan 30 with 1555 viewsCLAREMAN1995

NFL 2021 on 16:12 - Jan 30 by Match82

I don't know, not sure I can think of a single person more likely than Tom Brady to come back and play one more season simply out of spite because someone else announced his retirement.

I its been whispered on social media that Brady has hung them up and Rodgers is fleeing the frozen tundra for Tampa .Sshh dont tell anybody
NFL 2021 on 23:18 - Jan 30 with 1522 viewsBoston

Shrewsbury …er Cincinnati heading to the Super Bowl, Fck me what a game, bye bye Paddy.

NFL 2021 on 00:35 - Jan 31 with 1496 viewsMatch82

NFL 2021 on 20:07 - Jan 30 by CLAREMAN1995

I its been whispered on social media that Brady has hung them up and Rodgers is fleeing the frozen tundra for Tampa .Sshh dont tell anybody

Anything that gets Aaron Rodgers out of the NFC North I'm good with
NFL 2021 on 00:39 - Jan 31 with 1493 viewsthame_hoops

NFL 2021 on 23:18 - Jan 30 by Boston

Shrewsbury …er Cincinnati heading to the Super Bowl, Fck me what a game, bye bye Paddy.

A cliche, but what a tale of two halves. Kansas city looked so dominant in the first half. That botched play right at the end of the second quarter, really did come back to haunt them. To only score 3 points, right at the very end of the second half was insane. Who would have thought that?
NFL 2021 on 01:58 - Jan 31 with 1480 viewsCLAREMAN1995

NFL 2021 on 23:18 - Jan 30 by Boston

Too arrogant or cocky with that last possession Boston IMO ,just punch it in first. and worry about Cincy driving down to win it later . Maholmes actually lost the ball dicking around and it was only a miracle they survived to overtime.He was way too aggressive then going for it all when it was open underneath.I dont mind the Bengals getting through a breath of fresh air
NFL 2021 on 02:56 - Jan 31 with 1464 viewsbob566

Bengals v rams. Amazed if Bengals win but they've surprised me all season. Kupp is a beast. Hope he gets mvp. 19 tds and counting
NFL 2021 on 15:01 - Jan 31 with 1394 viewsBoston

I’d really have preferred a Bengals v 49ers Bowl, would have been a great visual. Anyway that’s sport, I’ll be 100% rooting for Cincinnati now.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2022 15:03]

NFL 2021 on 15:11 - Jan 31 with 1379 viewsCLAREMAN1995

NFL 2021 on 15:01 - Jan 31 by Boston

I’d really have preferred a Bengals v 49ers Bowl, would have been a great visual. Anyway that’s sport, I’ll be 100% rooting for Cincinnati now.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2022 15:03]

Ok this is my last post for 13 days until SB Sunday but I predict the Rams defensive line will kill Joe Burrows dead and he will not lead a game winning drive.
I posted Stafford would try his best to throw the ball to SF and he did (brutal drop ) but he will manage the game in the SB and the Rams will cruise .Adios
NFL 2021 on 15:13 - Jan 31 with 1372 viewsTheChef

NFL 2021 on 02:56 - Jan 31 by bob566

Bengals v rams. Amazed if Bengals win but they've surprised me all season. Kupp is a beast. Hope he gets mvp. 19 tds and counting

I think unless you're a Rams fan, everyone else will be rooting for the Bengals to win their first Superbowl.

I really didn't hold out much hope last night when it went to OT and the Chiefs won the coin toss, but then again anything can happen.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

NFL 2021 on 16:36 - Jan 31 with 1355 viewstoboboly

NFL 2021 on 15:13 - Jan 31 by TheChef

I think unless you're a Rams fan, everyone else will be rooting for the Bengals to win their first Superbowl.

I really didn't hold out much hope last night when it went to OT and the Chiefs won the coin toss, but then again anything can happen.

9ers and Chiefs contrive to lose. Crazy 4th in the 9ers games, gutted for them but Jimmy G isn't the QB you want for a last minute postseason drive.

NFL 2021 on 17:18 - Jan 31 with 1328 viewsdenhamhoop2

Every time I see the "WHY NOT US" posters for the Bengals it makes me think QPR and promotion this season. As for the Super Bowl I would love to see the Bengals win but sadly think that Aaron Donald and Von Miller will be too much for their Offensive Line and Stafford will show what he can do whilst not playing for a Basket Case Franchise
NFL 2021 on 18:33 - Jan 31 with 1291 viewsMatch82

NFL 2021 on 15:11 - Jan 31 by CLAREMAN1995

Ok this is my last post for 13 days until SB Sunday but I predict the Rams defensive line will kill Joe Burrows dead and he will not lead a game winning drive.
I posted Stafford would try his best to throw the ball to SF and he did (brutal drop ) but he will manage the game in the SB and the Rams will cruise .Adios

The record for individual sacks in a Superbowl is 3. Aaron Donald is going to break that.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024