Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kane gone 20:15 - Aug 31 with 14573 viewsSimplyNico

Kane gone on 15:56 - Sep 30 with 1768 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Not entirely sure why he's still a topic of discussion. Good luck and good riddance.
Kane gone on 19:11 - Sep 30 with 1592 viewsJuzzie

Kane gone on 20:53 - Sep 30 with 1468 viewsMrSheen

Any chance we could stop beating the donkey? I’m sure all the sweets are gone.

One full back was a knob in an interview and said the S word in a game. The β€œmissing piece in the jigsaw” has a conviction for firearms offences and was once charged with threatening to kill. You’d never guess which was forgiven.
Kane gone on 21:14 - Sep 30 with 1425 viewsDavieQPR

But which one showed contrition and which one didn't?
Kane gone on 09:55 - Oct 1 with 1080 viewsstainrods_elbow

Kane gone on 09:14 - Sep 30 by BklynRanger

It wasn't as simple as 'expressing confidence in his own worth' - that's not an entirely honest analysis. Kane didn't isolate the comment to his own career, he compared himself to a team mate. And in a not particularly respectful way - arrogant, haughty, condescending - a man of your wide vocabulary will have a good word for it no doubt.

I'd say Kane was/is a better full-back than Kakay, albeit inconsistent and frustrating at times and in need of work. At the same time, it wasn't great what he said, and certainly didn't help his cause. Then again, I can understand his mentality to an extent, if he didn't feel he was doing himself justice, or getting recognition.

No excuse for the racism, though, if that's what it was.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Kane gone on 15:27 - Oct 1 with 883 viewsstainrods_elbow

Kane gone on 09:21 - Sep 30 by Northernr

Yeh, like knobhead.

Except that's mainly just lowering oneself to his (supposed) level, as I and a couple of others have pointed out. Depsite one or two dubious incidents, a lot of this thread is people just speculating darkly about Kane banging on Warnock's door, senior pros being unhappy, and whatever else, and putting two and two together and coming up with a number that satisfies their own in my view rather tawdry agenda. In fact, when TC joined, he came across as sincere, down-to earth, and pleased to be joining us, so it's sad it didn't work out for him or us:

I'm happy to play devil's advocate for the sport if nothing else before it becomes yesterday's news. A few posters had acknowledged Kane was improving and also providing a goal threat we haven't had from full back for a while (and still don't have). I think he's talented, but easily frustrated, but Coventry have obviously seen something in him, and it'll be interesting to see how he performs there (not a great start on the face of it, after Luton's bizarre demolition job).

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Kane gone on 16:15 - Oct 1 with 823 viewsgazza1

Kane gone on 15:27 - Oct 1 by stainrods_elbow

Except that's mainly just lowering oneself to his (supposed) level, as I and a couple of others have pointed out. Depsite one or two dubious incidents, a lot of this thread is people just speculating darkly about Kane banging on Warnock's door, senior pros being unhappy, and whatever else, and putting two and two together and coming up with a number that satisfies their own in my view rather tawdry agenda. In fact, when TC joined, he came across as sincere, down-to earth, and pleased to be joining us, so it's sad it didn't work out for him or us:

I'm happy to play devil's advocate for the sport if nothing else before it becomes yesterday's news. A few posters had acknowledged Kane was improving and also providing a goal threat we haven't had from full back for a while (and still don't have). I think he's talented, but easily frustrated, but Coventry have obviously seen something in him, and it'll be interesting to see how he performs there (not a great start on the face of it, after Luton's bizarre demolition job).

I never disliked Kane, I don't dislike any of our players unlike many on here who have vendetta's against some of our players. I give players a fair crack....

Specifically with regards to Kane

- He was pretty inconsistent in all what he done on the pitch.....average type of player, not sure how old he is but he isn't going to improve especially.
- What he done with the video is not good, some may think terrible and some not bothered but what I would certainly suggest is that he has crossed the line as far as MW is concerned and he has been dealt with accordingly.
- I would suggest that it was not all MW decision but others felt likewise so he has gone.

Big loss, not really, better that what we have now, maybe but nothing really to worry about. It gives others a chance and it gives QPR a chance to see what we have after Kane has gone.

My view, not bothered one way or the other.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024