Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Non-League Day 10:31 - Sep 3 with 3565 viewstoboboly

First of the season, FA Cup 1st Qualifying round, decent weather, beer.

I am heading to Oxhey Jets v Kingstonian

My first view of the mighty Hoops this season, currently sitting top of the Isthmian Premier, will be a big cupset if Oxhey win.

Where is everyone else heading?

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Non-League Day on 10:42 - Sep 3 with 2873 viewstonyQPR

Peterborough sports v haringey borough
Sports top southern league central 5 out off 5 so far, a tenner to get in watch the game with a beer and decent football with a good atmosphere,what’s not to like ⚽️⚽️⚽️🍺🍺🍺
Starting the day with a round off golf at 7:30 her indoors ain’t too impressed lol.
Non-League Day on 11:52 - Sep 3 with 2809 viewsFrankRightguard

Think I’m heading to Hayes & Yeading v Bognor Regis. H&Y have flown out of the traps in the league.
Non-League Day on 11:54 - Sep 3 with 2802 viewstoboboly

Non-League Day on 11:52 - Sep 3 by FrankRightguard

Think I’m heading to Hayes & Yeading v Bognor Regis. H&Y have flown out of the traps in the league.

Eyed up H&Y as a possible pre-season game but the 'new' stadium is a ballache to get to if you aren't driving.

Non-League Day on 11:59 - Sep 3 with 2786 views81A

Dag Red v The Mighty Mighty Stones.
£21 (Twenty One). Welcome to Non League day !
Non-League Day on 12:09 - Sep 3 with 2775 viewstoboboly

Non-League Day on 11:59 - Sep 3 by 81A

Dag Red v The Mighty Mighty Stones.
£21 (Twenty One). Welcome to Non League day !

Ouch! That's expensive!

Non-League Day on 12:17 - Sep 3 with 2760 viewsPBLOCK

Taking my boy to his first ever football match

Southend vs Ryan Reynolds Wrexham

He got really into the Euros so gonna try it out as only 15 mins down the road if he enjoys it then Preston at home is when he will go to Rangers for the first time
Non-League Day on 13:04 - Sep 3 with 2713 viewstoboboly

Helpful London based blog

http://www.tlfg.uk/2021/08/tlfg-31-august-5-september-2021.html

Non-League Day on 14:49 - Sep 3 with 2615 viewsdenhamhoop2

toboboly give a shout out to Moaners Corner 3 former Post Office colleagues who are very critical of Jets performances
Login to get fewer ads

Non-League Day on 15:12 - Sep 3 with 2594 viewsFrankRightguard

Non-League Day on 11:54 - Sep 3 by toboboly

Eyed up H&Y as a possible pre-season game but the 'new' stadium is a ballache to get to if you aren't driving.

Not far from me so easy to drive to. It is a ball-ache if you aren’t driving though.
Non-League Day on 15:57 - Sep 3 with 2556 viewsstowmarketrange

Needham Market v St Ives Town in a cup of some sort.I think it’s still £10 to get in.
It’s the FA cup 1st qualifying round.
[Post edited 3 Sep 2021 16:02]
Non-League Day on 16:02 - Sep 3 with 2544 viewscolinallcars

Non-League Day on 15:57 - Sep 3 by stowmarketrange

Needham Market v St Ives Town in a cup of some sort.I think it’s still £10 to get in.
It’s the FA cup 1st qualifying round.
[Post edited 3 Sep 2021 16:02]

Wasn't there a game involving Needham Market a few years back that was played in gale force winds. They were four up at half time then the wind dropped and they lost 5-4
Non-League Day on 16:03 - Sep 3 with 2540 viewsozranger

Hoping to go to Lewes v Met Police (FAC), but unsure at this stage. Always good to visit the Dripping Pan. May also get to Erith & Belvedere v Chersty Town FAC on Sunday at midday. This is a double-header with a women's match immediately after.
Non-League Day on 16:03 - Sep 3 with 2539 viewsstowmarketrange

Non-League Day on 16:02 - Sep 3 by colinallcars

Wasn't there a game involving Needham Market a few years back that was played in gale force winds. They were four up at half time then the wind dropped and they lost 5-4

Before my time mate.I’m only a glory hunter now they’ve been promoted a couple of times.
Non-League Day on 16:08 - Sep 3 with 2526 viewscolinallcars

Non-League Day on 16:03 - Sep 3 by stowmarketrange

Before my time mate.I’m only a glory hunter now they’ve been promoted a couple of times.

Actually, now I think of it, it was Leiston… some miles away !
Non-League Day on 16:09 - Sep 3 with 2525 viewsQPREvo

Looking to get down to Welling United v Slough Town, £14 a ticket and my local non league side
Non-League Day on 16:18 - Sep 3 with 2505 viewsbollockchops

Stony Stratford Town FC v Clean Slate
Away team are all ex offenders so please dont leave any valuables in the dressing room or your car or if your going to shout abuse please wear some trainers or come mob handed.
First game of the season and Stony have put together a very young team.
Entry is free so what you got to lose besides your teeth !
Non-League Day on 16:45 - Sep 3 with 2479 viewsozranger

Non-League Day on 16:09 - Sep 3 by QPREvo

Looking to get down to Welling United v Slough Town, £14 a ticket and my local non league side

Which one, Welling or Slough? Watched Welling last Monday win their first game of the season with a 91st goal. Great game. If you are coming from Slough, there are no trains to Welling station.
Non-League Day on 17:28 - Sep 3 with 2438 viewsQPREvo

Non-League Day on 16:45 - Sep 3 by ozranger

Which one, Welling or Slough? Watched Welling last Monday win their first game of the season with a 91st goal. Great game. If you are coming from Slough, there are no trains to Welling station.

Welling, its only a 15 minute walk for me. I was there too on Monday and really enjoyed it, I don't get down often enough as I would like
Non-League Day on 17:48 - Sep 3 with 2411 viewsqpr_1968

Non-League Day on 11:54 - Sep 3 by toboboly

hayes and yeading sounds good.

watched qpr u23's there a couple of seasons back.

207 bus, then a 10/15 minute walk one road.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Non-League Day on 18:24 - Sep 3 with 2369 viewsplasmahoop

Non-League Day on 16:03 - Sep 3 by ozranger

Hoping to go to Lewes v Met Police (FAC), but unsure at this stage. Always good to visit the Dripping Pan. May also get to Erith & Belvedere v Chersty Town FAC on Sunday at midday. This is a double-header with a women's match immediately after.

I will be playing cricket in the ground next door to the dripping pan tomorrow. Will be back attending football soon after the cricket season
Non-League Day on 19:16 - Sep 3 with 2314 viewsRebalhoop

Non-League Day on 17:28 - Sep 3 by QPREvo

Welling, its only a 15 minute walk for me. I was there too on Monday and really enjoyed it, I don't get down often enough as I would like

If my mate can sort his car out,I will be there with the Rebel Army.
COYRs
Non-League Day on 19:22 - Sep 3 with 2305 viewsBoston

Non-League Day on 16:08 - Sep 3 by colinallcars

Actually, now I think of it, it was Leiston… some miles away !

I see, they couldn't handle a sunny Leiston.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Non-League Day on 19:05 - Sep 4 with 2163 viewsbollockchops

MATCH REPORT
Stony Stratford Town v Clean Slate
two pints of Kroney and choppsing with Noel the landlord of the Fox n Hounds made me miss the first goal bcos ,He was going on about Mayo v Tyrone next week any hoo Stony came back to be 2-1 at half time good knows what happened maybe some spice was misplaced in the dressing room but i had a bit of a ding dong with their number 11 who came over at the end and winked
what dus that mean ?

SSTFC 2 CTFC 2
Non-League Day on 19:15 - Sep 4 with 2142 viewsstowmarketrange

Needham Market 1 St Ives Town 0 FT.But I sat indoors and watched the cricket instead.Maybe I’ll go when they hit the 1st round proper.
Non-League Day on 20:11 - Sep 4 with 2074 viewseastside_r

I see that in the Welsh Cup, Undy Athletic lost 7-0. Proof if you needed it that they’re pants.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024