Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who do we want 12:09 - Sep 22 with 6668 viewsDubaiR

Avoid City and Chelsea, quite like West Ham away as not been there or Arsenal at home
Who do we want on 22:25 - Sep 22 with 1206 viewsnix

Who do we want on 22:15 - Sep 22 by Mick_S

Mousse or Sunderland nix?

I'm deffo going to be there Mick!
Who do we want on 22:28 - Sep 22 with 1168 viewsStainrod

Who do we want on 22:16 - Sep 22 by Sharpy36

"Charlie Austin is in decent form for them otherwise there's absolutely nowt special about em"

Someone`s in for a bit of a shock

So good when opposition fans make a sweeping assumption based on seeing us for all of about 30 seconds all season no doubt
Who do we want on 22:29 - Sep 22 with 1164 viewsMick_S

Who do we want on 22:25 - Sep 22 by nix

I'm deffo going to be there Mick!

Nice one.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Who do we want on 22:29 - Sep 22 with 1156 viewsSharpy36

Who do we want on 22:24 - Sep 22 by Mick_S

Did they really?

On their forum.

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

Who do we want on 22:34 - Sep 22 with 1096 viewsNorthernr

Who do we want on 22:29 - Sep 22 by Sharpy36

On their forum.

Another one of those Leeds/Forest type clubs for whom no amount of being utterly shte for year upon year ever seems to dull the idea that they’ve got a divine right to win the next match 8-0.
Who do we want on 22:35 - Sep 22 with 1095 viewsMick_S

Who do we want on 22:29 - Sep 22 by Sharpy36

On their forum.

Thought so.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Who do we want on 22:38 - Sep 22 with 1072 viewsBoston

Who do we want on 22:19 - Sep 22 by mikeygunn

What do I win?!

Sunderland.. .at home!

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Who do we want on 22:40 - Sep 22 with 1056 viewsnix

Who do we want on 22:16 - Sep 22 by ted_hendrix

Don't get me wrong Its a great draw, still got to do the business on the pitch though.

I never take anything for granted.

@Nix.
[Post edited 22 Sep 2021 22:18]

Nope, you're right Ted. Can't be complacent. It's just that with so many Premier teams in the draw, it seems like a good outcome for us.
Login to get fewer ads

Who do we want on 22:53 - Sep 22 with 973 viewsNortholt_Rs

Who do we want on 22:11 - Sep 22 by Greenbay

QPR v Sunderland.
What a fantastic draw.

I sorted it with ‘arry…

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Who do we want on 23:00 - Sep 22 with 958 viewsManinBlack

Who do we want on 22:34 - Sep 22 by Northernr

Another one of those Leeds/Forest type clubs for whom no amount of being utterly shte for year upon year ever seems to dull the idea that they’ve got a divine right to win the next match 8-0.

I totally agree with this. The arrogance of these fans of big clubs who look down on smaller clubs with such condescending remarks when their own clubs have been pantomime jokes year after year and run as such.

There is something about the North east where Newcastle and Sunderland fans think they are massive clubs and QPR and the like are nothing special, a term which can be used to describe them over decades. Just because they are third in league 1 they suddenly think they should be in the Premier league.
Who do we want on 00:06 - Sep 23 with 863 viewsLoftgirl

Who do we want on 21:56 - Sep 22 by stowmarketrange

Is Rosie doing the away teams?

Rosie will only pick bankers.
Who do we want on 00:12 - Sep 23 with 852 viewsbob566

Went over to have a read. Most fans complimenting us saying we're playing well. Yes there was that one idiot who got backed up by another fan but for the most part complimentary of us. They seem happy to get us and avoid Chelsea, pool etc as we are likewise to avoid Chelsea and pool. It was a draw that suits both clubs.
Who do we want on 00:41 - Sep 23 with 828 viewsCLAREMAN1995

I promise its the last time I will mention the Documentary but for every lovely decent person there was in the kitchens ,office there was some serious pric*s on the terraces.
One away game they were losing 3_0 at halftime and a couple of dicks attacked the filmmaker and broke his camera.
Sunderland came back and got a draw in the second half and they celebrated like they won and all the vandalism was forgotton.
Let them underestimate and look down on us it will make it sweeter when we take them out
Who do we want on 09:46 - Sep 23 with 664 viewssaxbend

We have to do more than pick a strong side. Whoever we pick will be strong enough, but they have to play as if it's at the very least a league game against a top half championship side. If they don't play at their best then tbey will have no advantage over Sunderland.
Who do we want on 10:29 - Sep 23 with 642 viewsterryb

Of course, it is the best draw that we could have. Especially as the away end will be full.

It is also the kind of draw that in the past would have ended in disaster for us. Thankfully, this team of ours is alying the ghosts from the past to rest!
Who do we want on 10:51 - Sep 23 with 620 viewswillis1980

Some of the Mackems seem less than enthused with us as their draw. :) :)
:)

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2021/09/23/terrible-some-sunderland-fans-are-seething
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024