Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cracks starting to appear in Baggies' unbeaten start - Interview 12:00 - Sep 23 with 966 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/55840
Cracks starting to appear in Baggies' unbeaten start - Interview on 17:44 - Sep 23 with 781 viewsPinnerPaul

Really interesting reading that.

Sounds like we could lose 4-0 or equally win 4-0!
Cracks starting to appear in Baggies' unbeaten start - Interview on 17:47 - Sep 23 with 771 viewsMick_S

Cracks starting to appear in Baggies' unbeaten start - Interview on 17:44 - Sep 23 by PinnerPaul

Really interesting reading that.

Sounds like we could lose 4-0 or equally win 4-0!

A bit scary and also quite a few positives in there for us. Getting the boos already? Nice tight first half would be nice.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Cracks starting to appear in Baggies' unbeaten start - Interview on 17:51 - Sep 23 with 767 viewsNorthernr

If you track their social content the mood is remarkably downbeat for a team that hasn't lost yet.

Very, very afraid.
Cracks starting to appear in Baggies' unbeaten start - Interview on 17:58 - Sep 23 with 746 viewsgazza1

If we play well we will win......make errors and it will be closer!!!

We are decent, they have nothing special, most of the Everton players who played last Tuesday are better than the WBA players.
Cracks starting to appear in Baggies' unbeaten start - Interview on 19:28 - Sep 23 with 647 viewsted_hendrix

One ground I've never seen us win at.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Cracks starting to appear in Baggies' unbeaten start - Interview on 20:01 - Sep 23 with 599 viewsgolborne

Cracks starting to appear in Baggies' unbeaten start - Interview on 17:51 - Sep 23 by Northernr

If you track their social content the mood is remarkably downbeat for a team that hasn't lost yet.

Very, very afraid.

could you watch that every week? it's down grade on the awful stuff pullis, warnock, millwall forever and other lump football merchants have pedalled for years. Effective for sure and a real danger for us, but if this is anything like the barnsley game last year I could be watching google box by 9pm. against barnsley at home passing accuracy was something like upper 60's% for us and less than 60% for them - we are usually mid 80's.
I'd see a better game with better football over the park on saturday afternoon
Cracks starting to appear in Baggies' unbeaten start - Interview on 20:07 - Sep 23 with 591 viewsOldPedro

We struggled against 'Val-Ball' when we played Barnsley last season and even though we are playing well at the moment, I expect a defeat tomorrow.

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Cracks starting to appear in Baggies' unbeaten start - Interview on 20:26 - Sep 23 with 571 viewsStainrod

Lets hope the coaches have worked on responding to the high press - because whenever we have faced it we have looked clueless.

It only takes one ball hoofed down the centre without much intent or power and one of our centre halves falls over.

We will probably face 30 odd balls like that in the match.

Fancy us to score but, as ever, worry about us defensively.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024