Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA 12:50 - Sep 24 with 27902 viewsEsox_Lucius

John Gerard reporting very heavy congestion around the the M5 Jcn 1 area tonight. If you are driving then get there very early as it is a real pinch point and can take ages when it is snarled up.

The grass is always greener.

The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 20:57 - Sep 24 with 1650 viewsBklynRanger

The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 20:45 - Sep 24 by kropotkin41

https://firstrowsport.org/soccer/trs-west-bromwich-queens-park-rangers-brf184933

Cheers Krop - there's something to do with my pop-ups that doesn't let that site work anymore. So there's no pint me yelling bring back Cricfree either.
The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 20:58 - Sep 24 with 1630 viewsWegerles_Stairs

I'd like to see Amos in the second half.

Ah, he's not on the bench lol
[Post edited 24 Sep 2021 20:59]
The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 20:58 - Sep 24 with 1622 viewsQPRSteve

Considering we have only had a two-day break I think we've done really well so far. Will have to use our subs wisely. Hoping we can catch them the break again, maybe get Chair and Willock in the game a bit more.
The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 20:58 - Sep 24 with 1616 viewsBrianMcCarthy

The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 20:57 - Sep 24 by Noelmc

A poor half for us from a quality point of view as the passing has been very poor. We are defending well though and coping with Darnell’s long throws. Bit worried that Barbet is struggling against Furlong and Stefan seems out of sorts tonight.

Great to be ahead though and we look more than capable of nicking another one on the break if we can get the passing right.

Good summary, Noel.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 21:01 - Sep 24 with 1515 viewsBeckenhamhoop

We’re certainly not ‘taken care of the football’. I know it’s not necessarily the game for that but we’ve given it away far too much. Some of our players have had more time than they’ve realized and as a result we’ve made some poor decisions.
As has already been said Johansen needs to get a bit more into the game if we’re to hold out.
The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 21:02 - Sep 24 with 1497 viewsStanisgod

The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 20:48 - Sep 24 by Greenbay

This is a very hard watch.
Lots of defending.
Some slices of luck to keep WBA out.
But we look dangerous on the break as WBA press forward.
The speed and trickery of Chair and Willock along with the pace of Gray could be the key.
Adomah might relish some minutes in the second half.
And yes - it was a smart finish by Gray after just 45 seconds.

Be nice for Gray to get some more balls through that he doesnt need to Westpark Mustard to catch.
For younger readers that was the greyhound that beat Mick the Millers record of consecutive wins.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 21:03 - Sep 24 with 1475 viewsBostonR

Blimey - watching WBA is tough - hoofball on speed! If we could just be a little more composed we will win this. The three centre-backs are awesome and you just know Senny is strong behind them.
The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 21:03 - Sep 24 with 1473 viewsWatfordR

The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 20:54 - Sep 24 by BrianMcCarthy

We need to get JoJo involved somehow.
I know it's a unique tactical conundrum* which makes it harder for him, or anyone, to dictate play, but he's been targeted effectively by West Brom and neutralised. At the moment he's a liability. We need to change that.

*no, I didn't type that correctly at the first attempt.

I'd be tempted to bring on Dykes for Jojo about 60 mins if it's still 1-0.
Login to get fewer ads

The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 21:03 - Sep 24 with 1450 viewsdistortR

I'd like to see some things happening that aren't, a bit less of this and more of that.
and us keep possession from our throw-in's.
The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 21:04 - Sep 24 with 1436 viewsstainrods_elbow

Thanks to NOW's utter incompetence (avoid!), I spent 25 minutes paying for, cancelling and chatting about their non-stream before I found a free one, but from what I've seen, and hopefully not to tempt fate, West Brom haven't impressed, and it's not much of a spectacle. We've scored one good goal and that's about it, but we'll all take that, I'm sure.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 21:04 - Sep 24 with 1429 viewskensalriser

We're going to concede, question is can we catch them on the break.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 21:05 - Sep 24 with 1404 viewssupahoopsa

Why does the commentator keep calling Seny Timothy Dieng?

Blue & White hooped blood runs through the family

The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 21:07 - Sep 24 with 1373 viewsBrianMcCarthy

The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 21:03 - Sep 24 by WatfordR

I'd be tempted to bring on Dykes for Jojo about 60 mins if it's still 1-0.

Why, Watford?

Just wondering what your thinking is.

The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 21:07 - Sep 24 with 1358 viewsstainrods_elbow

JoJo needs to buck his ideas up - he's a passenger right now.

The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 21:08 - Sep 24 with 1327 viewsfraserc

The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 21:05 - Sep 24 by supahoopsa

Why does the commentator keep calling Seny Timothy Dieng?

I thought I heard that too!
The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 21:08 - Sep 24 with 1317 viewsVancouverHoop

It's really hard to understand how West Brom are unbeaten. Their finishing is total rubbish.
The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 21:09 - Sep 24 with 1300 viewsMrSheen

The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 21:02 - Sep 24 by Stanisgod

Be nice for Gray to get some more balls through that he doesnt need to Westpark Mustard to catch.
For younger readers that was the greyhound that beat Mick the Millers record of consecutive wins.

For even younger readers, greyhounds were skinny dogs that ran around in little coloured jackets in races your grandad could go and bet on.
The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 21:09 - Sep 24 with 1300 viewsBrianMcCarthy

The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 21:03 - Sep 24 by distortR

I'd like to see some things happening that aren't, a bit less of this and more of that.
and us keep possession from our throw-in's.

I completely disagree. I think I'd like to see a bit less of that and more of this.

And us to keep possession from their throw-ins.

The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 21:10 - Sep 24 with 1261 viewsMrSheen

The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 21:09 - Sep 24 by BrianMcCarthy

I completely disagree. I think I'd like to see a bit less of that and more of this.

And us to keep possession from their throw-ins.

Weirdo, I’d like a vowel and a couple of consonants.
The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 21:12 - Sep 24 with 1221 viewsnix

Oh b*gger Jordan coming on.
The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 21:12 - Sep 24 with 1217 viewsBrianMcCarthy

The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 21:08 - Sep 24 by VancouverHoop

It's really hard to understand how West Brom are unbeaten. Their finishing is total rubbish.

They haven't had a shot in this half and you're saying this again.

Why? What are you seeing?

The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 21:12 - Sep 24 with 1207 viewsBklynRanger

This seems to be a bizarrely negative match thread - yeah there are plenty of things that we can get a better grip on, but if we keep at it it will be a significant result.
The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 21:12 - Sep 24 with 1200 viewsstrikerace

Robinson is the one player they have who knows where the net is
The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 21:12 - Sep 24 with 1196 viewsstainrods_elbow

My Chemical Hugill coming on! Gulp!

The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 21:13 - Sep 24 with 1187 viewsnix

Why's Diagana going off?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024