Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA 12:50 - Sep 24 with 27904 viewsEsox_Lucius

John Gerard reporting very heavy congestion around the the M5 Jcn 1 area tonight. If you are driving then get there very early as it is a real pinch point and can take ages when it is snarled up.

The grass is always greener.

The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 20:38 - Sep 24 with 2101 viewsstrikerace

Game plan seems to be play the long ball to try and make them pay for the high press
The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 20:38 - Sep 24 with 2090 viewsnix

What a ball from Chair
The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 20:39 - Sep 24 with 2058 viewsBrianMcCarthy

The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 20:38 - Sep 24 by nix

What a ball from Chair

Lovely pass.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 20:40 - Sep 24 with 1999 viewsVancouverHoop

Yeah, Ilias seems to be seeing a lot of the ball but Willock is barely getting a touch(?)
The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 20:41 - Sep 24 with 1958 viewsGalileo

The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 20:38 - Sep 24 by strikerace

Game plan seems to be play the long ball to try and make them pay for the high press

Nice to see we aren’t afraid to go long when it’s necessary

Never seen a keeper outside is area more often than Johnstone.
The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 20:42 - Sep 24 with 1929 viewsDWQPR

Is it me or does there seem to be more replays being shown rather than actual live coverage. The Sky coverage is woeful.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 20:43 - Sep 24 with 1898 viewsnix

Trying to not be paranoid but a couple of times our covering defenders have been tripped up. Is this a tactic?
The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 20:43 - Sep 24 with 1875 viewsBklynRanger

Have other people's streams gone? Bring back iraqi goals...
Login to get fewer ads

The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 20:43 - Sep 24 with 1880 viewsBrianMcCarthy

The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 20:40 - Sep 24 by VancouverHoop

Yeah, Ilias seems to be seeing a lot of the ball but Willock is barely getting a touch(?)

Well, I think they've both had as many touches, but you're right that Chair is on the ball more as he's facing forward whereas Willock seems to being played as an outlet, laying off to Chair.

The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 20:45 - Sep 24 with 1821 viewskropotkin41

The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 20:43 - Sep 24 by BklynRanger

Have other people's streams gone? Bring back iraqi goals...

https://firstrowsport.org/soccer/trs-west-bromwich-queens-park-rangers-brf184933

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 20:46 - Sep 24 with 1769 viewskropotkin41

We're needing half-time now, I think.

The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 20:47 - Sep 24 with 1739 viewsCamberleyR

Who's this Hinchcliffe imposter? I think he's actually praised us a couple of times.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 20:48 - Sep 24 with 1721 viewsBrianMcCarthy

The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 20:46 - Sep 24 by kropotkin41

We're needing half-time now, I think.

HT now.

0-1.

My feed is way behind by the way.

Boos by the home fans.

The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 20:48 - Sep 24 with 1708 viewsGreenbay

This is a very hard watch.
Lots of defending.
Some slices of luck to keep WBA out.
But we look dangerous on the break as WBA press forward.
The speed and trickery of Chair and Willock along with the pace of Gray could be the key.
Adomah might relish some minutes in the second half.
And yes - it was a smart finish by Gray after just 45 seconds.
The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 20:48 - Sep 24 with 1705 viewsstrikerace

Feel fortunate to be in front frankly. We are not sharp. West Brom can't finish thank god.
Need to speed things up in the 2nd half or I don't know if the lead will last
The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 20:48 - Sep 24 with 1692 viewsBrianMcCarthy

The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 20:47 - Sep 24 by CamberleyR

Who's this Hinchcliffe imposter? I think he's actually praised us a couple of times.

What, now?

The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 20:49 - Sep 24 with 1620 viewskropotkin41

My goodness, the home "support" is absolute sh*t by the sound of it. I can hear the Rs fans.

The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 20:50 - Sep 24 with 1583 viewskropotkin41

The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 20:48 - Sep 24 by strikerace

Feel fortunate to be in front frankly. We are not sharp. West Brom can't finish thank god.
Need to speed things up in the 2nd half or I don't know if the lead will last

We do look tired and a bit slipshod in the passing department.

The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 20:52 - Sep 24 with 1506 viewsbongo_king

Well what do we make of that?

My thoughts... it is hyperspeed pinball with WBA, impressive to watch once but I can imagine watching that week in week out could do your nut in.

Good to see warbs sacrificing his ideals, which is also in a way a massive complement to what WBA do.

We might have finally found a situation Johansen can't thrive in.

Feels like Dykes up front could be useful for the punts but at the expense of who?
The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 20:53 - Sep 24 with 1486 viewsNorthantsHoop

Gray took that chance brilliantly, going to be a tough second half, disciplined performance so far.
The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 20:53 - Sep 24 with 1474 viewswelwynranger

The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 20:10 - Sep 24 by QPRSteve

Jesus! How many times is this commentator going to bang on about teams changing their game?

Exactly what I was thinking.
I thought their was only one team playing before the start. They seemed to think it inevitable that West Brom were going to run riot against a hapless Rangers team that were just going to make the number up.
The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 20:54 - Sep 24 with 1443 viewsBrianMcCarthy

We need to get JoJo involved somehow.
I know it's a unique tactical conundrum* which makes it harder for him, or anyone, to dictate play, but he's been targeted effectively by West Brom and neutralised. At the moment he's a liability. We need to change that.

*no, I didn't type that correctly at the first attempt.

The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 20:56 - Sep 24 with 1376 viewseastside_r

Yeah. Other than the goal, we have been a bit off.
The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 20:57 - Sep 24 with 1348 viewsjohncharles

The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 20:48 - Sep 24 by BrianMcCarthy

HT now.

0-1.

My feed is way behind by the way.

Boos by the home fans.

I do like to hear the home fans booing their own team 😆

Strong and stable my arse.

The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 20:57 - Sep 24 with 1347 viewsNoelmc

The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 20:50 - Sep 24 by kropotkin41

We do look tired and a bit slipshod in the passing department.

A poor half for us from a quality point of view as the passing has been very poor. We are defending well though and coping with Darnell’s long throws. Bit worried that Barbet is struggling against Furlong and Stefan seems out of sorts tonight.

Great to be ahead though and we look more than capable of nicking another one on the break if we can get the passing right.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024