Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA 12:50 - Sep 24 with 27907 viewsEsox_Lucius

John Gerard reporting very heavy congestion around the the M5 Jcn 1 area tonight. If you are driving then get there very early as it is a real pinch point and can take ages when it is snarled up.

The grass is always greener.

The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 21:13 - Sep 24 with 1651 viewsPinnerR

The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 21:05 - Sep 24 by supahoopsa

Why does the commentator keep calling Seny Timothy Dieng?

Because that's his name.
The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 21:14 - Sep 24 with 1641 viewsHantsR

Diangana coming off. Have to say
I'm pleased about that!
[Post edited 24 Sep 2021 21:16]
The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 21:15 - Sep 24 with 1578 viewsVancouverHoop

The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 21:13 - Sep 24 by nix

Why's Diagana going off?

The home crowd doesn't understand either
The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 21:16 - Sep 24 with 1560 viewsstrikerace

The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 21:14 - Sep 24 by HantsR

Diangana coming off. Have to say
I'm pleased about that!
[Post edited 24 Sep 2021 21:16]

Yep. Their fans weren't pleased about it, booing the move
The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 21:16 - Sep 24 with 1556 viewsBrianMcCarthy

The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 21:13 - Sep 24 by nix

Why's Diagana going off?

Strange.

Ishamael did the same at Barnsley.

Comms just saying the same.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 21:17 - Sep 24 with 1513 viewsfraserc

The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 21:13 - Sep 24 by PinnerR

Because that's his name.

It's his middle name (I had to look that up!)
The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 21:18 - Sep 24 with 1466 viewsVancouverHoop

A shot! From us!
The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 21:19 - Sep 24 with 1463 viewsnix

Nice from Moses
Login to get fewer ads

The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 21:19 - Sep 24 with 1440 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Can I just say this, and it is Rangers-related.

But I've changed Stanley's dog food this week and I am typing this through an unimaginable filth-fog.

I deserve some sort of medal.

The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 21:20 - Sep 24 with 1383 viewsstainrods_elbow

Good hit from Moses, after Willock slipped in the box and JoJo messed up. I think 0-2 and we'll win.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 21:20 - Sep 24 with 1389 viewsnix

Doggy farts are legendary.
The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 21:21 - Sep 24 with 1379 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Hugill is sweating already.

The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 21:21 - Sep 24 with 1356 viewskropotkin41

Jeez, there's far too many QPR players on the pitch at this stage!

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 21:22 - Sep 24 with 1326 viewstraininvain

Dom Ball often takes an extra touch when he needs to release the ball. Just needs to keep it simple.
The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 21:22 - Sep 24 with 1326 viewsBrianMcCarthy

The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 21:20 - Sep 24 by nix

Thanks Nix.

If I have friends, I may find the strength to survive.

The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 21:22 - Sep 24 with 1323 viewsMrSheen

The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 21:19 - Sep 24 by BrianMcCarthy

Can I just say this, and it is Rangers-related.

But I've changed Stanley's dog food this week and I am typing this through an unimaginable filth-fog.

I deserve some sort of medal.

Our old dog is on Royal Canin now. Only looks and smells marginally worse out her bum than out of the can, evil stuff. I want to dress up like Walter White before feeding her.
The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 21:22 - Sep 24 with 1298 viewsnix

Dykes coming on
The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 21:23 - Sep 24 with 1281 viewsstainrods_elbow

Dykes on for Willock.
[Post edited 24 Sep 2021 21:25]

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 21:23 - Sep 24 with 1271 viewsVancouverHoop

The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 21:20 - Sep 24 by nix

Yeah. We have the same problem at present. Great to be woken up by at 3:00am
The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 21:23 - Sep 24 with 1264 viewsnix

The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 21:22 - Sep 24 by BrianMcCarthy

Thanks Nix.

If I have friends, I may find the strength to survive.

We're thinking of you obvs.
The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 21:23 - Sep 24 with 1250 viewsGreenbay

Dykes for Willock,
Counting down the minutes - 25 to go.
The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 21:24 - Sep 24 with 1219 viewskensalriser

This is fugly football. Attritional.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 21:25 - Sep 24 with 1189 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Odd sub.

The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 21:25 - Sep 24 with 1180 viewskropotkin41

The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 21:22 - Sep 24 by nix

Dykes coming on

Just giving CW a rest?

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 21:26 - Sep 24 with 1160 viewstraininvain

The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 21:23 - Sep 24 by Greenbay

Dykes for Willock,
Counting down the minutes - 25 to go.

Moses playing well tonight. We look a lot more settled in this second half which probably means we’re about to concede!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024