Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fulham 14:04 - Oct 2 with 1875 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Been watching the Coventry vs. Fulham game
Fulham have fallen apart in the second half
Now 4-1 down after being a goal up at half time
Fulham on 14:11 - Oct 2 with 1832 viewslondonscottish

WTAF? Cov got gubbed 5-0 on Tuesday.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Fulham on 14:13 - Oct 2 with 1815 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Fulham on 14:11 - Oct 2 by londonscottish

WTAF? Cov got gubbed 5-0 on Tuesday.

Game of two halves - Fulham in control in first half
Have been smashed after half time could have been a couple more goals for Coventry.

Ref is Gavin Ward - how do these shit refs keep getting big games?
[Post edited 2 Oct 2021 14:16]
Fulham on 14:18 - Oct 2 with 1780 viewsMick_S

They are terrible at the back today.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Fulham on 14:18 - Oct 2 with 1778 viewskensalriser

Notable difference for Cov is that Dabo was out and Kane in for the midweek game, the reverse today.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Fulham on 14:35 - Oct 2 with 1681 viewsNed_Kennedys

Fulham on 14:18 - Oct 2 by kensalriser

Notable difference for Cov is that Dabo was out and Kane in for the midweek game, the reverse today.

Fck me, ANOTHER dig at Kane who always put in effort for us at least. There’s been hundreds who have done worse for us.
Fulham on 14:37 - Oct 2 with 1669 viewsloftus77

That's astonishing. I don't think it changes much long term - can't see Fulham, WBA and Bournemouth (in no partic. order) not being the runaway top 3 come May - but every little helps everyone else.
Fulham on 14:48 - Oct 2 with 1625 viewsMyke

Fulham on 14:35 - Oct 2 by Ned_Kennedys

Fck me, ANOTHER dig at Kane who always put in effort for us at least. There’s been hundreds who have done worse for us.

This
Fulham on 14:56 - Oct 2 with 1583 viewsDorse

Absolutely. The 1927 squad featured Reginald Scun, famed for being injured for 8 consecutive seasons with typhoid, hysterical piles, the crut and excessively flared nostrils, whilst publishing a range of pamphlets decrying his lack of game time and claiming to have invented a new position 'Deep Midcentrefieldsgentleman'.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Login to get fewer ads

Fulham on 15:04 - Oct 2 with 1548 viewskensalriser

Note that Dabo is the primary subject of the sentence, not Kane, which is based on his recent performance against us.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Fulham on 17:07 - Oct 2 with 1426 viewsbollockchops

and Aleksandar Mitrović rhymes with "moaning bitch !"
Fulham on 17:18 - Oct 2 with 1345 viewsManinBlack

Staggering how they lose 5-0 at Luton and then tonk Fulham. Five out of five home wins but away they are not the same. West Brom looked awful at Stoke last night and were lucky it was only 1-0. Sadly Forest look transformed since changing manager.
Fulham on 17:22 - Oct 2 with 1323 viewssuperhoopdownunder

By the way Fulham gave up when they went behind today - you could not say the same for us
U R's
Fulham on 17:30 - Oct 2 with 1288 viewsderbyhoop

Fulham on 14:18 - Oct 2 by Mick_S

They are terrible at the back today.

Not just today. Which should give us hope for 16 Oct.

Any bets on a high scoring draw?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Fulham on 00:25 - Oct 3 with 1050 viewsCiderwithRsie

The Championship is wide open this year, everyone's all over the place.

We've actually been pretty consistent in terms of performance so far but our results are completely unpredictable, we've lost games we dominated and won games where we've been flaky. Everyone else is just random.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024