Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gaffer on today's win 18:48 - Oct 2 with 2716 viewsbosh67

https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/interviews/mark-warburton-reflects-on-preston-north

Great result. We do end to get caught over the top which we need to cut out but we just keep going and that's great.

Please buy some new recording gear guys!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Gaffer on today's win on 20:11 - Oct 2 with 2549 viewsrsonist

Watching that you certainly can't say he's taking the defending lightly.

Worth underlining the distinction he makes about coaching time versus the "maintenance programme" of the fixture graft.
Gaffer on today's win on 20:15 - Oct 2 with 2534 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Gaffer on today's win on 20:11 - Oct 2 by rsonist

Watching that you certainly can't say he's taking the defending lightly.

Worth underlining the distinction he makes about coaching time versus the "maintenance programme" of the fixture graft.

Whilst I understand that the games come thick and fast, I don't wholly buy into that argument. If our leaky defence is a consequence of lack of time on the training ground then by definition MW can't take the credit for the potent attack. He can't have it both ways!
Gaffer on today's win on 20:19 - Oct 2 with 2522 viewsrsonist

Gaffer on today's win on 20:15 - Oct 2 by Benny_the_Ball

Whilst I understand that the games come thick and fast, I don't wholly buy into that argument. If our leaky defence is a consequence of lack of time on the training ground then by definition MW can't take the credit for the potent attack. He can't have it both ways!

Are you suggesting Dykes heading the ball face down on the floor wasn't choreographed straight off the training ground...?
Gaffer on today's win on 20:57 - Oct 2 with 2431 viewsLazyFan

He said Chair and Dykes will be on International Duty so, we can expect them to be on the sub bench for Fulham.

That means Austin/Gray will play, hopefully, one of the LB's is back by then as we need em.

zzzzzzzzzz

Gaffer on today's win on 21:39 - Oct 2 with 2344 viewsAntti_Heinola

Gaffer on today's win on 20:57 - Oct 2 by LazyFan

He said Chair and Dykes will be on International Duty so, we can expect them to be on the sub bench for Fulham.

That means Austin/Gray will play, hopefully, one of the LB's is back by then as we need em.

Chair will play v Fulham if fit. Absolutely no chance he'll leave him out for a game as big as that.

Bare bones.

Gaffer on today's win on 21:44 - Oct 2 with 2320 viewsMyke

Gaffer on today's win on 21:39 - Oct 2 by Antti_Heinola

Chair will play v Fulham if fit. Absolutely no chance he'll leave him out for a game as big as that.

I am not sure of Chair's International schedule (too lazy too look it up) but I would imagine Warburton will make a decision based on a medical assessment when he gets back
Gaffer on today's win on 21:54 - Oct 2 with 2292 viewsdmm

Here are the games Dykes, Chair and Dieng may be involved in this international break:

Dykes
5pm 9 Oct Scotland v Israel
7.45pm 12 Oct Faroe Islands v Scotland

Chair
8pm 6 Oct Morocco v Guinea-Bissau
8pm 9 Oct Guinea-Bissau v Morocco
8pm 12 Oct Guinea v Morocco

Dieng
8pm 9 Oct Senegal v Namibia
2pm 12 Oct Namibia v Senegal
[Post edited 2 Oct 2021 21:55]
Gaffer on today's win on 00:23 - Oct 3 with 2055 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Gaffer on today's win on 20:19 - Oct 2 by rsonist

Are you suggesting Dykes heading the ball face down on the floor wasn't choreographed straight off the training ground...?

That was an old rugby league move he picked up in Canberra.
Login to get fewer ads

Gaffer on today's win on 01:56 - Oct 3 with 1983 viewsLoftgirl

I can't believe that club keep posting these when you can't hear half of what is being said. Same every time lately. Maybe all the budget has gone on the floodlights.
Gaffer on today's win on 15:51 - Oct 4 with 1684 viewsPinnerPaul

Gaffer on today's win on 20:15 - Oct 2 by Benny_the_Ball

and none of the defence go on international duty (apart from Seny obviously) so that's that argument blown out of the water!
Gaffer on today's win on 17:52 - Oct 4 with 1594 viewsAntti_Heinola

Gaffer on today's win on 21:44 - Oct 2 by Myke

I am not sure of Chair's International schedule (too lazy too look it up) but I would imagine Warburton will make a decision based on a medical assessment when he gets back

That's why i said 'if fit' ;)

Bare bones.

Gaffer on today's win on 19:19 - Oct 4 with 1506 viewsrsonist

Gaffer on today's win on 01:56 - Oct 3 by Loftgirl

I can't believe that club keep posting these when you can't hear half of what is being said. Same every time lately. Maybe all the budget has gone on the floodlights.

It is a bit strange now. Hoos did mention a trusty old bit of kit failing them recently but er, you'd think a new one would justify the ROI... especially what with all those Recast readies coming in.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024