Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rob Dickie today 21:18 - Oct 2 with 3799 viewsterryb

I've received a message stating that a Preston supporting newspaper is saying that Rob stamped on one of their players & that this will be looked at by the FA. I'm assuming this was on the half way line & a free kick was given against him.

Did anyone at the game, or those watching the club stream see anything?
Rob Dickie today on 21:22 - Oct 2 with 3731 viewskarlski

Saw it on the stream, Dickie’s foot did look like it came down on the PNE player but it was at the end of a natural motion to hurdle the guy who continued sliding and was just an unfortunate landing point. I don’t think it looked deliberate - natural motions of both players caused the accidental impact. But you’ve seen them given/punished so can’t be too confident…
Rob Dickie today on 21:29 - Oct 2 with 3650 viewsterryb

Cheers
Rob Dickie today on 21:32 - Oct 2 with 3624 viewshantssi

Think if a free kick was given then the ref obviously saw it so no further action will be taken.
Rob Dickie today on 21:35 - Oct 2 with 3601 viewskarlski

Rob Dickie today on 21:32 - Oct 2 by hantssi

Think if a free kick was given then the ref obviously saw it so no further action will be taken.

Free kick was for a separate foul by Dickie on the player not sure if ref saw the ‘stamp’ part. To me it looked like maybe he did see it and judged it to be accidental.
Rob Dickie today on 21:45 - Oct 2 with 3503 viewstoboboly

Their shithousery knows no end

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Rob Dickie today on 22:07 - Oct 2 with 3354 viewsslmrstid

Was in front of us, absolute nonsense. As soon as they were level and in front every Preston player was going down clutching a bodypart every time they got so much as breathed on. Disgraceful team.

Was hoping for a while one of our players would give one of theirs something real to cry about, but the win will do 😉
Rob Dickie today on 22:26 - Oct 2 with 3228 viewsMrSheen

On the subject of Dickie…

Didn’t go today, my dauughter’s boyfriend is staying with us so my son and I gave her our tickets….chance to convert a Kent City fan, but I digress….

I wonder if Rob is carrying an injury, perhaps in his back. Not taking long throws like at the start of the season, relatively unwilling to carry the ball over the half way line, fairly sluggish looking on the right side of our defence that seems to be our weak spot. Anyone agree? I normally hate the interruption of the international break, but it suits us this time
Rob Dickie today on 22:35 - Oct 2 with 3150 viewsEsox_Lucius

Perhaps they will also look at the cowardly cheap shot by Cunningham on Dykes long after the ball had gone upfield and out of the line of view by the ref or official on the Ellerslie Road side. Cheating sh!thousing cünts.

The grass is always greener.

Login to get fewer ads

Rob Dickie today on 22:35 - Oct 2 with 3151 viewsLowerloftLad

So when dykes just got completely taken out in the box without even having the ball by there defender is also being looked into is it ?

Var would leave Preston with about 8 players on the pitch each week.
[Post edited 2 Oct 2021 22:36]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Rob Dickie today on 22:35 - Oct 2 with 3146 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Rob Dickie today on 22:26 - Oct 2 by MrSheen

On the subject of Dickie…

Didn’t go today, my dauughter’s boyfriend is staying with us so my son and I gave her our tickets….chance to convert a Kent City fan, but I digress….

I wonder if Rob is carrying an injury, perhaps in his back. Not taking long throws like at the start of the season, relatively unwilling to carry the ball over the half way line, fairly sluggish looking on the right side of our defence that seems to be our weak spot. Anyone agree? I normally hate the interruption of the international break, but it suits us this time

Actually he offered more going forward today than for a while. Numerous runs and a couple of beautiful crosses. Dykes buried one with a header but disallowed for offside.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Rob Dickie today on 22:41 - Oct 2 with 3081 viewsDavieQPR

Moses and Gay were pretty poor today. Austin made the difference when he came on but Dykes was clearly MOM for me playing in a slightly deeper role.
Rob Dickie today on 08:49 - Oct 3 with 2471 viewsloneranger1

Rob Dickie today on 22:07 - Oct 2 by slmrstid

Was in front of us, absolute nonsense. As soon as they were level and in front every Preston player was going down clutching a bodypart every time they got so much as breathed on. Disgraceful team.

Was hoping for a while one of our players would give one of theirs something real to cry about, but the win will do 😉

Pathetic. The words that came to me at the game were "a joke of a team" and "an embarrassment". But "disgrace" covers it!

So glad the team's efforts won through in the end - a great win. Hard-fought and didn't make it easy for ourselves (tis the Rangers way...), but a great won all the same
Rob Dickie today on 10:50 - Oct 3 with 2223 viewsNortholt_Rs

Rob Dickie today on 22:35 - Oct 2 by CliveWilsonSaid

Actually he offered more going forward today than for a while. Numerous runs and a couple of beautiful crosses. Dykes buried one with a header but disallowed for offside.

Wrongly disallowed. It was a tremendous goal.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Rob Dickie today on 12:00 - Oct 3 with 2076 viewsDWQPR

If it was a deliberate stamp then I would ban Dickie for three games as he should have aimed for the knee at worst as it was that cheating cûnt McGuire. Bloke went down more often than a cheap whore.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Rob Dickie today on 12:03 - Oct 3 with 2059 viewsdanehoop

Rob Dickie today on 12:00 - Oct 3 by DWQPR

If it was a deliberate stamp then I would ban Dickie for three games as he should have aimed for the knee at worst as it was that cheating cûnt McGuire. Bloke went down more often than a cheap whore.

I think you insult cheap whores to be honest

Never knowingly understood

Rob Dickie today on 12:19 - Oct 3 with 2002 viewsRuislipHoop

If Maguire wants to spend most of the game rolling around on the ground,sooner or later someone is going to stand on him.Funny how that all stopped when the third goal went in.
Rob Dickie today on 12:24 - Oct 3 with 1967 viewsgazza1

Only Dickie will know if he meant to stamp on the PNE player......I, personally, do not think it was deliberate, I thought he was trying not to tread on his leg but unfortunately did. How much it hurt is only know by the PNE player, I personally, thought he overacted.
Rob Dickie today on 12:30 - Oct 3 with 1937 viewsPaddyhoops

Rob Dickie today on 12:00 - Oct 3 by DWQPR

I said on a previous tread that maguire was pathetic all through the game.
He feigned a shoulder injury in another part of the game and walked to the sideline like he'd been shot.
As soon as he got the nod to go back on.
He turned into Lazuris.
He's from Cork in Ireland where they rear them on a diet of hurling and Gaelic football.
They're tough nuts!!
He should be ashamed of himself but I doubt it very much!!
Sad as He's a decent player who set up both thier goals.
Rob Dickie today on 12:40 - Oct 3 with 1900 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Rob Dickie today on 12:24 - Oct 3 by gazza1

Only Dickie will know if he meant to stamp on the PNE player......I, personally, do not think it was deliberate, I thought he was trying not to tread on his leg but unfortunately did. How much it hurt is only know by the PNE player, I personally, thought he overacted.

I don't think Dickie did it deliberately (where else was he supposed to put his foot?) but I don't think he was too bothered when it happened!

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Rob Dickie today on 12:45 - Oct 3 with 1873 viewsdistortR

there's no 'stamp' anyway, he trod on him, who's to say if it was accidental or not? Don't see any trouble coming his way.
Rob Dickie today on 12:55 - Oct 3 with 1844 viewsBklynRanger

Rob Dickie today on 12:19 - Oct 3 by RuislipHoop

If Maguire wants to spend most of the game rolling around on the ground,sooner or later someone is going to stand on him.Funny how that all stopped when the third goal went in.

He spent more time on the ground in that second half than standing up - made an absolute show of himself.

As said above Rob might have used him just to get a bit of a foothold as he stood up (no, seriously...) but it was far from obvious even looking directly at it - and Maguire had done so much feigning of injury there was no way you could've thought it was anything other than that. Don't see how any of the officials could either. Bell-end.
Rob Dickie today on 14:03 - Oct 3 with 1644 viewsterryb

Having watched it on the extended highlights, I would say good luck with proving that it was intentional, or even on the grounds of probability.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024