Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Moses 22:00 - Nov 3 with 2274 viewsT_Block

Well done.I hope you enjoyed that because I did.
Moses on 22:01 - Nov 3 with 2252 viewsBoston

Twice actually, 37th and 94th minutes.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Moses on 22:05 - Nov 3 with 2207 viewsterryb

I think he gives us better balance playing on the left.

Very pleased with his run down the line in the 93rd minute.
Moses on 22:07 - Nov 3 with 2174 viewsnix

Moses on 22:05 - Nov 3 by terryb

I think he gives us better balance playing on the left.

Very pleased with his run down the line in the 93rd minute.

Yes. That really took some pressure off when we needed it.
Moses on 22:07 - Nov 3 with 2165 viewsNorthantsHoop

He played very well tonight.
Moses on 22:11 - Nov 3 with 2120 viewsmcqpr10

Absolutely bombing up and down the left. Loads of pressing. Showed great athleticism which is something our team lacks a little.
Moses on 10:26 - Nov 4 with 1510 viewsfrancisbowles

The young man has an engine and some pace as well. Doing a great job, out of his normal position, in the last couple of games. Let's hope he can keep up that level of performance.

The squad is developing with Gray, Dozell and Moses all improving and Amos back. Thomas waiting for a chance as well after his two goal b team come back. Field back in the reserves as well.
Moses on 10:43 - Nov 4 with 1482 viewsdaveB

He was excellent last night, he looks far better on the left despite being right footed, nothing like him in style but always thought Marcus Bignot was similar in being better as a left back than right back despite being very right footed
Moses on 10:52 - Nov 4 with 1454 viewsBklynRanger

(May as well post this on the right thread - was agreeing with Traininvain on the other one)

I've started to wonder if it suits Moses better to be on the left with that formation.

He seems to be reading the play better and it was so refreshing to see him use his pace last night to carry the ball up the line - been wanting him to do that since he arrived but don't remember too many examples of it - that one last night was great.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2021 10:53]
Login to get fewer ads

Moses on 11:45 - Nov 4 with 1345 viewsLazyFan

Strangely he looks better on the left than the right.

It was great to see us grind it out, no silly all-out attacking with 15 mins to go. Their manager was hoping to catch us out playing Warbs ball and tried to snuff it out by parking the bus and hitting us on the break when the eventual sloppy mistake happens.

Then the bombardment happened, but instead of wilting we changed the way we play, winning the first ball and also row Z on the 2nd ball proved to be the correct way to go. A temporary suspension of Warbs ball in the last 20 mins works. Who knew?

Not pretty, but 3 pts and a clean sheet and away from home. Yes, Cardiff were poor, but when has that stopped QPR from losing to such a team?

My MoM was Dunne. He had a great battle with Moore. Usually, Moore dominates in the air and is unplayable, teams have to try and snuff out his knockdowns instead. But Dunne really took it to him, we have a class defender on our hands here. Another great piece of recruitment from our scouting team.

We only need a new LB now as we cannot be sure if Wallace ever can do even half a season again, as we know he cannot do a full one anymore. Bring Bonne back as we need everyone for the final season push.

zzzzzzzzzz

Moses on 11:48 - Nov 4 with 1325 viewsAntti_Heinola

Didn't we have someone else recently who had been ropey on the right but surprisngly was better on the right? Was it Perch?
I remember Matt Rose having a surprisingly decent period as a left back too.

Bare bones.

Moses on 13:12 - Nov 4 with 1213 viewshantssi

Moses on 11:48 - Nov 4 by Antti_Heinola

Didn't we have someone else recently who had been ropey on the right but surprisngly was better on the right? Was it Perch?

I remember that, didn’t he score a belter against West Ham at LR playing at left back?
Moses on 13:48 - Nov 4 with 1145 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Moses on 11:48 - Nov 4 by Antti_Heinola

Totally opposite to the question you asked sorry, but Chimbonda had a few games at RB, did ok, then totally played shite on purpose at LB to make a point. We never saw him again.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024