Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The F uck sky Luton match thread! 15:56 - Nov 19 with 16493 viewsconnell10

As I can't get to football on Fridays I'm royally pissed off!! Rangers 2 -1....hopefully! Oh and F uck Sky ...!!!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

The F uck sky Luton match thread! on 21:21 - Nov 19 with 2259 viewsVancouverHoop

Sam Field coming on for Charlie
The F uck sky Luton match thread! on 21:22 - Nov 19 with 2222 viewsVancouverHoop

Ozzy on for Uncle
The F uck sky Luton match thread! on 21:24 - Nov 19 with 2162 viewsQPRSteve

looks like we hold what we have
The F uck sky Luton match thread! on 21:26 - Nov 19 with 2095 viewsVancouverHoop

That could've turned into an embarrassment
The F uck sky Luton match thread! on 21:26 - Nov 19 with 2073 viewsClive_Anderson

I've been watching for 25 minutes and I don't think we've strung 3 passes together yet.
The F uck sky Luton match thread! on 21:29 - Nov 19 with 1977 viewsdistortR

The admiral is chaos on legs
The F uck sky Luton match thread! on 21:31 - Nov 19 with 1917 viewsVancouverHoop

Amos for Chair
The F uck sky Luton match thread! on 21:32 - Nov 19 with 1867 viewsdistortR

The F uck sky Luton match thread! on 21:29 - Nov 19 by distortR

The admiral is chaos on legs

if my parents weren't so conservative, i could have been a general
Login to get fewer ads

The F uck sky Luton match thread! on 21:33 - Nov 19 with 1808 viewsQPRSteve

Why didn't Amos shoot?
The F uck sky Luton match thread! on 21:39 - Nov 19 with 1565 viewsVancouverHoop

FT. Not the most exciting match of the season, but comfortable and maybe that's a good thing.
The F uck sky Luton match thread! on 21:39 - Nov 19 with 1559 viewsGreenbay

FT REPORT
This was a much improved performance.
The return of Wallace made a massive difference.
The balance was so much better.
It's still to hit the heights of the second half of last season but it was against a very good Luton team.
This was a big confidence-booster especially for Charlie with that vital second half goal after Willock had put us in front at HT from a breakaway.
But thank goodness Luton didn't have their shooting boots on.
Our defence is still worrying but it is definitely getting better especially when catching out the opposition for offside.
Chair with Willock and also Dozzell along with an improving performance from Jojo were all good.
And remember Chair only got back on Wednesday having been on international duty for Morocco. He is so good to watch - great balance and speed.
Is it 29 successive matches that we have scored in the Championship?
Fifth place we would have all accepted at this time of the season.
So a good start to the weekend.
Looking forward to another win at home to Huddersfield next Wednesday.
The F uck sky Luton match thread! on 21:39 - Nov 19 with 1549 viewsWren67

Tremendous win. Clean sheet.

Onwards and upwards.

Urrrrrrssssss
The F uck sky Luton match thread! on 21:40 - Nov 19 with 1544 viewsStreathamRanger

Great win. Some of the worst finishing you'll ever see from Luton. Another day they could have scored 5. Barbet back on form. Dozzell looks better each game. Delighted for Austin to get a goal. Great start to the weekend.
The F uck sky Luton match thread! on 21:40 - Nov 19 with 1539 viewsMatch82

Well Friday night games can do one can't they? Nicely done lads.
The F uck sky Luton match thread! on 21:40 - Nov 19 with 1514 viewsdade_murphy

Ref is a div. At least we're the net beneficiaries this time given the flow of the game. Happy for Chaz.

As much as the defence has been solid, Luton lack sharpness and quality up front. A piece like Dewsbury-Hall is missing for them and has masked our issues.

We have so much more surety with Field. It's a combo that might permit a bit more structure going forward and back over the coming months. Chair/Willock roaming freelance is a pleasure sometimes but could definitely be made more efficient in terms of chance creation for more difficult games.

Interesting to see Dozzell/Jojo liberated as 8s. There was systematically effective combination play around the boxes from August that we have been living without for months. This was the 'fluency' Warbs mentioned earlier in the week. Crossed fingers this can return.

Feels like we can make a step-change in quality with Field/Wallace/Amos back in business in New Year. Very curious to see what Les/Warbs might try and add in Jan.
[Post edited 19 Nov 2021 21:42]
The F uck sky Luton match thread! on 21:41 - Nov 19 with 1509 viewsClive_Anderson

A win on a Friday night on Sky....might do the lottery later.
The F uck sky Luton match thread! on 21:41 - Nov 19 with 1502 viewsStreathamRanger

Wallace solid as a rock. If he can stay fit we'll be firing again down that left side.
The F uck sky Luton match thread! on 21:41 - Nov 19 with 1488 viewsted_hendrix

The F uck sky Luton match thread! on 19:40 - Nov 19 by CamberleyR

Oh god, fcking Hinchcliffe is co-commentating.

Bet the t wat is crying his eyes out now?
[Post edited 19 Nov 2021 21:42]

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

The F uck sky Luton match thread! on 21:43 - Nov 19 with 1444 viewsCiderwithRsie

Home win; clean sheet; Curse Of Sky dodged; the lone striker scored; Wallace, Field and Amos all got game time.

I'll take that.
The F uck sky Luton match thread! on 21:43 - Nov 19 with 1428 viewsToast_R

Didn't think we payed our best tonight, just as well Luton were totally inept up front. Difference was, we scored two good goals at the right times to swing it very much in our favour. Wallace looks liked he's picked up where he left off which is great. Adomah off it a bit today. That second goal was huge.
The F uck sky Luton match thread! on 21:43 - Nov 19 with 1425 viewsstrikerace

Good win, much better, we didn't really need to hang on. The second goal really helped.
29 pts now
The F uck sky Luton match thread! on 21:46 - Nov 19 with 1334 viewsdistortR

The F uck sky Luton match thread! on 21:40 - Nov 19 by StreathamRanger

Great win. Some of the worst finishing you'll ever see from Luton. Another day they could have scored 5. Barbet back on form. Dozzell looks better each game. Delighted for Austin to get a goal. Great start to the weekend.

their finishing was woeful, but they had to hurry their shots as our committed players were throwing themselves at everything. barbet was immense.
A win, Wallace, Field, Amos all featured. A goal for Charlie. I won't be a miserable git all weekend.
Chin chin!
The F uck sky Luton match thread! on 21:50 - Nov 19 with 1266 viewsloftus77

That's really impressive, Rangers, well done. The kind of result and performance that makes me think we are genuinely 'moving on' now - we haven't won many games like this in recent years and there was a lot against us tonight (injuries, Sky, Friday). Bodes well for the coming winter.

Well done all and good luck getting home around W12 tonight...
The F uck sky Luton match thread! on 21:50 - Nov 19 with 1260 viewsQPRSteve

Is it me or does Willock look like he has half a moustache?
[Post edited 19 Nov 2021 21:50]
The F uck sky Luton match thread! on 21:51 - Nov 19 with 1217 viewslongbottom

Dickie booked? Misse'snext game.?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024