Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Albert Butterfingers 23:39 - Nov 24 with 3718 viewsWatfordR

Albert Butterfingers on 01:04 - Nov 25 with 3542 viewsconnell10

Fine shithousery, even wasted more time by explaining to the referee what had happened, the Huddersfield players were fuming!!! Loved it !!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Albert Butterfingers on 04:40 - Nov 25 with 3412 viewsB_Wad

Hadn't seen that level since Lumley looking for the ball in the stands. Well done
Albert Butterfingers on 08:55 - Nov 25 with 3213 viewsconnell10

Albert Butterfingers on 04:40 - Nov 25 by B_Wad

Hadn't seen that level since Lumley looking for the ball in the stands. Well done

He did it a least twice , id have been going mental if id been a Huddersfield fan but instead i was pissing myself laughing!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Albert Butterfingers on 09:13 - Nov 25 with 3155 viewsLongsufferingR

He was absolutely taking the pss and that series of throw in towards the end seemed to go on for about ten minutes. How he didn't get booked I'll never know, but at least he manages to entertain while shthousing!
Albert Butterfingers on 09:31 - Nov 25 with 3099 viewsTheChef

Albert Butterfingers on 09:13 - Nov 25 by LongsufferingR

He was absolutely taking the pss and that series of throw in towards the end seemed to go on for about ten minutes. How he didn't get booked I'll never know, but at least he manages to entertain while shthousing!

Was hilarious stuff.

I was also quite surprised he didn't get a booking when the ref came over to do his angry schoolteacher impression.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Albert Butterfingers on 10:39 - Nov 25 with 2977 viewsdave24

you just gotta love the time wasting from uncle BRILLIANT
Albert Butterfingers on 10:53 - Nov 25 with 2941 viewsParkRoyalR

Albert Butterfingers on 10:39 - Nov 25 by dave24

you just gotta love the time wasting from uncle BRILLIANT

Especially when he feigned outrage with the Referee and mimicked throwing the ball at him, karma for their keeper and their earlier attempts to waste time!
Albert Butterfingers on 11:35 - Nov 25 with 2849 viewsEsox_Lucius

A beautiful counterpoint to the fine bit of cage football just before that to keep the ball in the corner at their end; fully deserving of the olés that accompanied it.

The grass is always greener.

Login to get fewer ads

Albert Butterfingers on 11:46 - Nov 25 with 2798 viewsdavman

It was funny, but is wholly the fault of the referee. He warned their 'keeper three times, no card.

That set his stall out, so he couldn' t go anywhere from that point.

The laws are there for these Charlatans to uphold. They never do it, so every1 gets away again and again and again.

Just funny when it's us...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Albert Butterfingers on 11:54 - Nov 25 with 2768 viewsShadow

I'm going to be honest and admit I shared the same pessimism Kevin Gallen had when we signed Albert and I found the antics at Leyton Orient after the match a bit OTT and false, possibly even embarrassing to be completely honest. However he's proved me wrong.

What a great character with a love of life and playing football and it shines through every time he steps onto the pitch.
Albert Butterfingers on 12:00 - Nov 25 with 2746 viewsbosh67

Albert is a. a top football player. b. a top QPR fan and c. a top human being.

Living the dream. It just makes me happy that he plays for us and clearly loves every minute.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Albert Butterfingers on 12:02 - Nov 25 with 2732 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Albert Butterfingers on 11:54 - Nov 25 by Shadow

I'm going to be honest and admit I shared the same pessimism Kevin Gallen had when we signed Albert and I found the antics at Leyton Orient after the match a bit OTT and false, possibly even embarrassing to be completely honest. However he's proved me wrong.

What a great character with a love of life and playing football and it shines through every time he steps onto the pitch.

I initially felt the same about the Orient incident but with hindsight you realise how much it means for him to play for the club and that moment clearly meant a lot to him.

There is a really good vibe at the moment and a lot to like about the players, the manager and the team as a whole.
Albert Butterfingers on 12:13 - Nov 25 with 2686 viewsdmm

Albert really is Mr. Feelgood and must be great fun in the dressing room. All we need now is for him to score a screamer at HQ.
Albert Butterfingers on 12:14 - Nov 25 with 2685 viewsHastings_Hoops

The best part is that he does all of this with a smile on his face. How can you book him when he’s so happy like that?
Albert Butterfingers on 13:24 - Nov 25 with 2509 viewsLogman

I love the team work that courses through the team now. On several occasions last night there were opportunities for players to do it on their own in the box but on each occasion they went for the team play approach and it paid dividends. Warbs has installed a very good team ethic. It is going to stand us in very good stead if we close in on the play-offs.
Albert Butterfingers on 13:39 - Nov 25 with 2476 viewskensalriser

Albert Butterfingers on 11:54 - Nov 25 by Shadow

Is Kev a bit protective of his No 1 player-fan status perhaps?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Albert Butterfingers on 14:06 - Nov 25 with 2382 viewsBoston

For some unknown reason I have started to Bartonize his name, ‘Al Bear’.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Albert Butterfingers on 14:17 - Nov 25 with 2357 viewsLongsufferingR

Albert Butterfingers on 14:06 - Nov 25 by Boston

For some unknown reason I have started to Bartonize his name, ‘Al Bear’.

Does Al Bear shthouse in the woods?
Albert Butterfingers on 17:07 - Nov 25 with 2166 viewsTheChef

What I also realised last night as the players came round the Loft, is that we nearly have a song for each player.

Been a while since that happened.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Albert Butterfingers on 14:41 - Nov 26 with 1812 viewsLazyFan

Uncle knows best

zzzzzzzzzz

Albert Butterfingers on 14:50 - Nov 26 with 1800 viewsStanisgod

Loved the way he flicked the ball up rather than bend down, have no idea how he did the first one.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Albert Butterfingers on 14:50 - Nov 26 with 1799 viewsEsox_Lucius

Albert Butterfingers on 17:07 - Nov 25 by TheChef

What I also realised last night as the players came round the Loft, is that we nearly have a song for each player.

Been a while since that happened.

Jimmy Dunne Dunne Dunne Dunne Dunne Dunne Dunne Dunne to the Jaws theme?

The grass is always greener.

Albert Butterfingers on 16:00 - Nov 26 with 1728 viewsMrSheen

Albert Butterfingers on 14:50 - Nov 26 by Esox_Lucius

Jimmy Dunne Dunne Dunne Dunne Dunne Dunne Dunne Dunne to the Jaws theme?

Dunne, Dunne, Dunne, Dunne, Dunnnnnnne, Dunne...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024