Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fans Forum tonight 13:06 - Dec 2 with 12051 viewsHarbour

This is being shown on qpr you tube I am going my first FF tonight any advice on not making a dick of myself greatly received.
Fans Forum tonight on 19:09 - Dec 3 with 737 viewsdaveB

Fans Forum tonight on 18:07 - Dec 3 by A40Bosh

Problem with the Paddock would be having to move all season ticket holders out of the paddock to accommodate this which I imagine wouldn't go down well

Hoos also said i think that it was not just moving the family stand people to the Paddocks that was the problem, it would be the access to the facilities they have behind the stand for the kids zone - and also the fact that there is no cover over the paddocks was not going to go down well with families getting soaked

thats why upper loft is probably the only realistic option
Fans Forum tonight on 19:11 - Dec 3 with 738 viewsWokingR

What the club are forgetting though is that they do have experience of moving people en masse and doing it properly. Everyone remembers Phil Beard moving people out of the lower loft and pissing everyone off in the process but when we got promoted under Warnock a large number of house were moved from the halfway line in Ellerslie to make room for the new press box the premier league insisted we have. You won’t hear anyone moaning about it because the club handled it so well.
We were all contacted and warned what was going to happen and, once the season ticket renewal window had closed, we were all phoned and offered various seating solutions from all the season tickets that hadn’t been renewed before new season tickets were put on sale.
You can do it if you treat those affected right.
Fans Forum tonight on 19:22 - Dec 3 with 694 viewsstainrods_elbow

Fans Forum tonight on 16:29 - Dec 3 by Northernr

Could Lee Hoos comment on his own song writing performance?

I saw that, Clive ;-) - and, for the record, I'm glad I phrased it that way to him.

The basic contradiction between Hoos repeating his melodramatic propaganda that if we don't leave HQ we're going to 'die', and Ruben reopening up the possibility of us developing the ground, was, for me, the most 'embarrassing' - not to mention worrying - thing to emerge from what wasn't a great Forum, but certainly not as bad or 'chaotic' as some are making out.

When the CEO and Vice-Chairman are so clearly not on the same page about something so fundamental and emotional, it is majorly concerning. If they can't get in step on that, someone needs to be banging their heads till they do, or one of them needs to step aside.
[Post edited 3 Dec 2021 19:39]

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Fans Forum tonight on 19:43 - Dec 3 with 673 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Absolutely not far enough for me, but a start:

https://www.manutd.com/en/amp/news/detail/manchester-united-launches-fans-adviso
[Post edited 3 Dec 2021 19:48]
Fans Forum tonight on 19:48 - Dec 3 with 653 viewsted_hendrix

Sounds like Terry Tibbs was there last night.

"Talk to me"

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024