Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fans Forum tonight 13:06 - Dec 2 with 12050 viewsHarbour

This is being shown on qpr you tube I am going my first FF tonight any advice on not making a dick of myself greatly received.
Fans Forum tonight on 20:47 - Dec 2 with 2621 viewsboysfromthebush

Fans Forum tonight on 20:40 - Dec 2 by Rangersw12

Last 15 mins have been a disgrace. Wanting a grassing line and people to grass on their own

Been the best season for years and the support has been fantastic.. Way over the top

Just turned into a platform for all the virtue signalling self appointed celebrity fans to have a moan now.

Switched it off
Fans Forum tonight on 20:54 - Dec 2 with 2543 viewsDorse

Fans Forum tonight on 20:47 - Dec 2 by boysfromthebush

Just turned into a platform for all the virtue signalling self appointed celebrity fans to have a moan now.

Switched it off

You're going to miss the dance routine that Warbs and Les have been perfecting this week as their Couple's Choice. Apparently it's a contemporary jazz number set to a series of bawdy music hall songs that all feature the word 'Whoops' in the title.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Fans Forum tonight on 20:59 - Dec 2 with 2495 viewsgazza1

Enjoyed hearing MW talk, enjoyed the football talk.......enjoyed Les Ferdinand as well, Hoos was OK and said what he had to say but some of the supporters were so boring it was rubbish, mainly at the end of it. Turned it off when some bloke got up for the 4th time about standing in Loftus fxcking Road!!!!
[Post edited 2 Dec 2021 21:02]
Fans Forum tonight on 21:03 - Dec 2 with 2468 viewsboysfromthebush

Fans Forum tonight on 20:54 - Dec 2 by Dorse

You're going to miss the dance routine that Warbs and Les have been perfecting this week as their Couple's Choice. Apparently it's a contemporary jazz number set to a series of bawdy music hall songs that all feature the word 'Whoops' in the title.

Are you ok mate?
Fans Forum tonight on 21:09 - Dec 2 with 2386 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Fans Forum tonight on 21:03 - Dec 2 by boysfromthebush

Are you ok mate?

This is a good day!

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Fans Forum tonight on 21:11 - Dec 2 with 2354 viewsgazza1

Was 'our boy' Norf there???
Fans Forum tonight on 21:26 - Dec 2 with 2245 viewsDorse

Fans Forum tonight on 21:11 - Dec 2 by gazza1

Was 'our boy' Norf there???

Not since the restraining order came into force.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Fans Forum tonight on 21:38 - Dec 2 with 2173 viewsRangersw12

Fans Forum tonight on 20:59 - Dec 2 by gazza1

Enjoyed hearing MW talk, enjoyed the football talk.......enjoyed Les Ferdinand as well, Hoos was OK and said what he had to say but some of the supporters were so boring it was rubbish, mainly at the end of it. Turned it off when some bloke got up for the 4th time about standing in Loftus fxcking Road!!!!

I think it's time they got rid of the fans forums or just call it the Lee Hoos show and not invite the manager or the DOF

Still staggered he said if the police can't prosecute I would still like to ban them
Login to get fewer ads

Fans Forum tonight on 22:31 - Dec 2 with 1834 viewsdanehoop

Fans Forum tonight on 21:38 - Dec 2 by Rangersw12

I think it's time they got rid of the fans forums or just call it the Lee Hoos show and not invite the manager or the DOF

Still staggered he said if the police can't prosecute I would still like to ban them

Why?

Never knowingly understood

Fans Forum tonight on 22:52 - Dec 2 with 1725 viewsbarbicanranger

Hoos was really taking it to the new hooly element that is among our fanbase.

Overall, I thought Hoos and the panel did a great job. Some of the topics asked could have been better but it shows how far we have come in supporter dialogue with the club. Hoos frequently has to field pesky / difficult topics, which can't be easy and I think he does a great job.
Fans Forum tonight on 22:59 - Dec 2 with 1690 viewsCiderwithRsie

Fans Forum tonight on 20:59 - Dec 2 by gazza1

Got up? I hope he made a point of principle and stood up throughout the whole fans forum.
Fans Forum tonight on 23:06 - Dec 2 with 1664 viewsdaveB

on the safe standing the idea of having us replicate the ultras at Palace etc didn't sound ideal. The atmosphere they talk about returning to has never really existed in my lifetime other than for big games. I think if they bring in safe standing they need to extend the roof as it would help with the atmosphere

I'm in the lower loft and find it incredible that they don't just speak to us with season tickets in the lower loft rather than picking 6 out of over 1,000 people at random. They have our email addresses, phone numbers etc.
Fans Forum tonight on 23:08 - Dec 2 with 1651 viewsNorthernr

Well I'm just back, and I'll write it up as usual, but I personally found most of that absolutely insane. Aren't we third in the fcking league? The manager and the DOF ended up just walking out and heading home such was the lack of interest in what they had to say. Mad, and maddening.
Fans Forum tonight on 23:17 - Dec 2 with 1599 viewsMaggsinho

Fans Forum tonight on 23:08 - Dec 2 by Northernr

Well I'm just back, and I'll write it up as usual, but I personally found most of that absolutely insane. Aren't we third in the fcking league? The manager and the DOF ended up just walking out and heading home such was the lack of interest in what they had to say. Mad, and maddening.

These events always remind me of the time my work organised a roadshow for the CEO of the company to do a series of round tables on site with staff. The one I went to, the hottest topic was that the tea spoons in the kitchen were stained.
[Post edited 2 Dec 2021 23:21]
Fans Forum tonight on 23:19 - Dec 2 with 1590 viewsdaveB

the fella ranting about wanting a club anthem was a new one, Les looked very bored.
Fans Forum tonight on 23:22 - Dec 2 with 1575 viewsted_hendrix

All very embarrassing then.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Fans Forum tonight on 23:26 - Dec 2 with 1547 viewsbarbicanranger

It was crazy that we didn't speak more about football (January transfer window, implications of AFCON, etc.) but the forum is only as good as the questions / content asked.
Fans Forum tonight on 23:50 - Dec 2 with 1465 viewsDavieQPR

How long do people stay in the Family stand. I remember leaving when my kids grew up but there seems to be an awful lot of adults compared to kids. Dunno, might be wrong but will have a quick recce on Sunday.
Fans Forum tonight on 00:02 - Dec 3 with 1441 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Fans Forum tonight on 22:31 - Dec 2 by danehoop

Why?

I just watched most of this back and he didn't say he'd like to ban people at all. Not even remotely near that.

He said he doesn't need police prosecutions to ban people.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Fans Forum tonight (n/t) on 00:04 - Dec 3 with 1435 viewsqueensparker

[Post edited 3 Dec 2021 0:06]
Fans Forum tonight on 00:13 - Dec 3 with 1402 viewsdaveB

Fans Forum tonight on 23:50 - Dec 2 by DavieQPR

How long do people stay in the Family stand. I remember leaving when my kids grew up but there seems to be an awful lot of adults compared to kids. Dunno, might be wrong but will have a quick recce on Sunday.

your kids still count as kids until they are 21 I think, to be honest it's the same people sitting around us as it was pre the Phil Beard changes but with all of us now having kids/grandkids with us
Fans Forum tonight on 00:14 - Dec 3 with 1398 viewsdaveB

Fans Forum tonight on 23:26 - Dec 2 by barbicanranger

It was crazy that we didn't speak more about football (January transfer window, implications of AFCON, etc.) but the forum is only as good as the questions / content asked.

yeah I thought there would be more about the AFCON, hardly any football talk at all
Fans Forum tonight on 00:33 - Dec 3 with 1351 viewspaulhoop2

Good on Lee for wanting rid of the cancer within the support the idiots. As for entire night very disappointing I think there should be one forum just for football matters and then one just for Lee hoos issues and operations etc

Poll: Now it’s slightly clearer cut who do you want as manager ?

Fans Forum tonight on 00:33 - Dec 3 with 1344 viewsPunteR

These AGM type things are always a bit crap aren't they?.
Fairplay to those who attended though.
Managment might be best just coming on here. Online fans forum.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Fans Forum tonight on 00:41 - Dec 3 with 1342 viewsWegerles_Stairs

There's no Bovril in the UK? Who the f*ck drinks it apart from us?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024