Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR/Covid what a bloody surprise!! 17:34 - Dec 12 with 25590 viewsPlanetHonneywood

I was at QPR on Thursday, popping into both the club shop and box office. Mask wearing and distancing among staff was conspicuous by its absence.

Seeing as the off-field staff are likely to have more contact with players and those who come into contact with the players, you’d think these simple measures would be applied.

Utter joke!
[Post edited 12 Dec 2021 19:39]

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

QPR/Covid what a bloody surprise!! on 18:25 - Dec 13 with 2304 viewsdaveB

QPR/Covid what a bloody surprise!! on 14:07 - Dec 13 by boysfromthebush

Clever boy, have a gold star.

Thanks, thats very kind of you
QPR/Covid what a bloody surprise!! on 18:53 - Dec 13 with 2206 viewsQPR_John

QPR/Covid what a bloody surprise!! on 16:42 - Dec 13 by Russian__Bot

I had the same opinion to stay quiet until I watched probably the most interesting discussion on what's happening in the world i've seen that made me reflect on my own stance

43.27- changed my mind on not speaking out and highlights the importance of discussion and how dangerous it is that views are silenced

Day after John Flecks collapse I put a thread about strangeness of the collapsing sportsmen and women. The thread was shut down and later that same day the player collapses in Real Madrid game and the next day a Wigan player has a heart attack and then Lindelof this weekend. Plus all the extra fan instances since then like the death of the Scottish rugby player and the Brazilian lad playing in Japan

To silence discussion is wrong. The number of threads popping up recently I think is a sign that its healthy to restart discussion

There is a 20% who's mind is closed as this video shows that is human psychology of fearful people seeking to exercise control over that fear.

But anyone who has doubts to watch this video as it highlights why it is so important we have a discussion to protect us from the worst aspects of the Totalitarian society we are heading towards:

This video lays out the process of mass formation. To which myself take some self reflection

Also helps me understand the on the face of it quite loopy statement that started this thread and likes of Oslo endorse

It helps me to understand that outside fears driving this. From both sides as I myself have been guilty of calling people sheep. Picking an enemy and dehumanising. Made me step back and think about my own reactions. And this also explains the weird comments around masks on this thread. Warburton is as bad as anyone on this subject and picking an enemy which for him is the unvaxxed. Going to be amusing seeing if he can keep that up as more and more players collapse each week

I thought the original post here was actually a joke but realising it isn't is explained within this video. About the fear that has been created and logic that has been removed:

1:02.30 about the importance of rituals and "their need to be pragmatically meaningless and involve sacrifice" which the Corona measures do. And masks in particular unless they are once worn surgical standard and not cloth masks

Planet Honneywood bizarre linking of the club shop masks to our players getting Covid is an example of this. If he was in the club shop wearing a mask and I let out a big old fart next to him. Could he smell it. Definitely yes. Trust me. Well if those fart particles can get in his nose through his cloth mask. We all know in relality so could Covid. But the demand isn't based in reality. He's acting in response to an outside fear

The danger here is genuinely we end up with Spanish Inquisition, Witch trials, gulags. A leader comes along as is so often the case in history and promises to resolve it by harming the created enemy (the anti vaxxers) it can go to and is going to a very dangerous place.

People do need to be woken up from this hypnotised fear. Understand when your watching footballers collapsing on a weekly basis that some people have genuine fears. Celebrate that this new variant is extremely mild as is being proved in largely unvaxxed South Africa

Question why is it okay, when their are medical professionals saying that to children the vaccine risks heavily out weight the benefits. On top of this the social and economic costs of lockdown. In a vaxxed society facing the mildest of variants, more on more people I hope will snap out of their previous stance

It doesn't need to be a discussion about conspiracy theories and whether we should take anything from the fact that an Anagram of Omnicron/Delta is media control

But I think it's healthy to understand why people were scared on both sides and what really is the best way forward. If you want to shut down debate on points raised by others then maybe that's not a good sign
[Post edited 13 Dec 2021 16:56]

“ If he was in the club shop wearing a mask and I let out a big old fart next to him. Could he smell it. Definitely yes.”

Eloquently put. However I thought the masks were to protect others rather than the mask wearer.
QPR/Covid what a bloody surprise!! on 19:22 - Dec 13 with 2139 viewsGaryT

QPR/Covid what a bloody surprise!! on 18:53 - Dec 13 by QPR_John

“ If he was in the club shop wearing a mask and I let out a big old fart next to him. Could he smell it. Definitely yes.”

Eloquently put. However I thought the masks were to protect others rather than the mask wearer.

"However I thought the masks were to protect others rather than the mask wearer".

Indeed, and a simple google will tell you that fart molecules are up to 34,000 times smaller than the corona virus. It's also why oxygen particles are able to pass through the masks as that would be a hell of a drawback if they didn't.

https://dearpandemic.org/if-masks-work-why-can-i-still-smell-farts/
QPR/Covid what a bloody surprise!! on 19:39 - Dec 13 with 2106 viewsellersliehoop

QPR/Covid what a bloody surprise!! on 03:57 - Dec 13 by DavieQPR

Read a lot about this new variant being very contagious but not how many cases are actually in hospitals. The people in power seem to be ignoring it themselves. Wonder if anything to do with the fact that next year they have ordered enough vaccine to inoculate every man, woman. child, baby etc seven times. Somebody is making a heck of a lot of money out of this. Had my 3 jabs but there are some doubts beginning to form for me.

I'm due my booster tomorrow. With every passing hour I'm feeling less sure about having it. No doubt we'll all be having another in the summer and again next winter
QPR/Covid what a bloody surprise!! on 20:11 - Dec 13 with 1999 viewsRussian__Bot

QPR/Covid what a bloody surprise!! on 19:22 - Dec 13 by GaryT

"However I thought the masks were to protect others rather than the mask wearer".

Indeed, and a simple google will tell you that fart molecules are up to 34,000 times smaller than the corona virus. It's also why oxygen particles are able to pass through the masks as that would be a hell of a drawback if they didn't.

Some things are smaller yes... but that doesn't mean that it’s correct to imply everything else doesn’t get through. Covid 19 being one of the smallest particles that there are. Think putting a chain link fence up to stop a fly versus a bee as fart to Covid particle comparison

QPR John is right, masks aren't there to protect you. Not the type most people wear and wear regular use anyway. They are there to offer a small benefit to others. More so from those sneezing or coughing etc. And more so they are there as part of the ritual that the psychological illness of mass formation requires

Some extra context on size
- Bacterium are 10 times bigger than Covid 19 particles
- Respiratory droplets are 50 times
- a grain of pollen is 150 times bigger than Covid 19 particles

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/10/covid-19-coronavirus-disease-size-compair

But those insisting on wearing of masks. Despite it not showing any benefits for those countries that enforce and comply with it. Will that's mass formation psychosis in action.

Oh and from last nights Napoli game. Zielinski taken off after 19 minutes wonder what doctor Warburton thinks about that

https://mobile.twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1470201343247798274
QPR/Covid what a bloody surprise!! on 20:12 - Dec 13 with 2036 viewsdistortR

QPR/Covid what a bloody surprise!! on 19:22 - Dec 13 by GaryT

some fart molecules can be rather large
QPR/Covid what a bloody surprise!! on 20:16 - Dec 13 with 2024 viewskensalriser

QPR/Covid what a bloody surprise!! on 19:39 - Dec 13 by ellersliehoop

I'm due my booster tomorrow. With every passing hour I'm feeling less sure about having it. No doubt we'll all be having another in the summer and again next winter

Great, I'll have as many boosters as are necessary to prevent me from getting covid, to prevent me from getting seriously ill if I do get it and to help me not kill someone by passing it on.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

QPR/Covid what a bloody surprise!! on 20:18 - Dec 13 with 2006 viewsThe_Beast1976

QPR/Covid what a bloody surprise!! on 03:57 - Dec 13 by DavieQPR

Read a lot about this new variant being very contagious but not how many cases are actually in hospitals. The people in power seem to be ignoring it themselves. Wonder if anything to do with the fact that next year they have ordered enough vaccine to inoculate every man, woman. child, baby etc seven times. Somebody is making a heck of a lot of money out of this. Had my 3 jabs but there are some doubts beginning to form for me.

From the link I include below regarding Omicron in South Africa -

"In summary, the first impression on examination of the 166 patients admitted since the Omicron variant made an appearance, together with the snapshot of the clinical profile of 42 patients currently in the COVID wards at the SBAH/TDH complex, is that the majority of hospital admissions are for diagnoses unrelated to COVID-19. The SARS-CoV-2 positivity is an incidental finding in these patients and is largely driven by hospital policy requiring testing of all patients requiring admission to the hospital.

Using the proportion of patients on room air as a marker for incidental COVID admission as opposed to severe COVID (pneumonia), 66% of patients at the SBAH/TDH complex are incidental COVID admissions. This very unusual picture is also occurring at other hospitals in Gauteng"

And there, in two paragraphs, lie the critical facts. The number of 'hospitalizations' reported on the dashboard is completely irrelevant unless you then deduct the number of incidental cases (but they refuse to tell us the number of incidental cases in the UK - why is that.....???). 66% of 'hospitalizations' are incidental in South Africa, meaning only 34% of reported 'hospitalizations' are actually covid related at all. I would imagine that with the high vaccination rates in the UK compared to SA, the percentage of incidental cases would be far higher (I did read a report from the US which out it at 75% incidental hospitalizations!!!!!), thereby rendering the reported UK covid 'hospitalizations' a complete fallacy and a nonsense because the majority are incidental (i.e. they just happen to have covid but do not require any hospital treatment for it). If people wish to try to 'cancel' me and close your eyes to these facts then so be it, but it's the truth whether people like it or not. We are being manipulated beyond belief. Hopefully more people finally wake up to it in the coming weeks and take to the streets to stop this madness.

There was also one UK death reported today 'with' Omicron. I suspect the person's death had absolutely nothing at all to do with Omicron and was merely incidental, but nobody even asks the question and the governnent declines to tell us. Why is that? How anyone still believes this sh1t is beyond me. It's all there in front of everyone if they open their eyes and look for themselves for goodness sake. Unless and until everyone does open their eyes, we are absolutely fcuked.

We are continually being lied to by Western governments and scientists; or, at best, wholly misled by them using misleading numbers (as described above). Why are our main stream media not reporting these facts rather than constant needless mass hysteria? Are they really that useless/incompetent? It really boils my p1ss😡

Also, much like US governments have been in partnerships with oil companies, our government appears to now be in it up to its neck with the pharama companies. Omicron is mild. We should be celebrating and cracking on, but we're doing the opposite. Make of that what you will.....

Link to South Africa report/stats/paragraps quoted above - https://www.samrc.ac.za/news/tshwane-district-omicron-variant-patient-profile-ea

Edit - and no sooner had I written the above then this article comes along. Is the penny finally about to drop with the media? https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10305417/Fury-lack-transparency-UKs-Omi
[Post edited 13 Dec 2021 20:48]
Login to get fewer ads

QPR/Covid what a bloody surprise!! on 20:23 - Dec 13 with 1986 viewskensalriser

QPR/Covid what a bloody surprise!! on 14:54 - Dec 13 by GaryT

What I'm picking up from that article is that boosters increase antibodies to prevent infection but vaccines were never meant to prevent infection, just to help your immune system fight off an attack. Antibody levels for All vaccines wain because there's no real need for your body to be running on a full tank of antibodies. As long as you have the B and T cells constantly patrolling and on the look out for viruses (that they've seen before from previous infection or from a vaccine), you have all the antibody builders you need.

Sure, boosters will initially keep your body on high alert and your immune system will kill anything dead in it's tracks (if infected shortly after a boost) but there's anecdotal evidence that those without a booster (but double jabbed) have caught the Omicron variant and have suffered a mild illness which they ranked as "not as bad as a cold".

Here's a bit on B and T cells https://abcnews.go.com/Health/antibodies-/story?id=71879020

And a piece on how being double jabbed means you are protected against sever illness. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/dec/12/how-omicron-appears-to-be-infectin

You said 'the science is still out on whether they (boosters) are necessary'.

At best that's very misleading and at worst plain wrong. Boosters reduce the chance of getting covid, very considerably so if it's omicron, and continue to reduce the chance of serious illness. The more people get boosters the more this latest wave will be mitigated.

QPR/Covid what a bloody surprise!! on 20:23 - Dec 13 with 1986 viewsngbqpr

QPR/Covid what a bloody surprise!! on 20:18 - Dec 13 by The_Beast1976

From the link I include below regarding Omicron in South Africa -

"In summary, the first impression on examination of the 166 patients admitted since the Omicron variant made an appearance, together with the snapshot of the clinical profile of 42 patients currently in the COVID wards at the SBAH/TDH complex, is that the majority of hospital admissions are for diagnoses unrelated to COVID-19. The SARS-CoV-2 positivity is an incidental finding in these patients and is largely driven by hospital policy requiring testing of all patients requiring admission to the hospital.

Using the proportion of patients on room air as a marker for incidental COVID admission as opposed to severe COVID (pneumonia), 66% of patients at the SBAH/TDH complex are incidental COVID admissions. This very unusual picture is also occurring at other hospitals in Gauteng"

And there, in two paragraphs, lie the critical facts. The number of 'hospitalizations' reported on the dashboard is completely irrelevant unless you then deduct the number of incidental cases (but they refuse to tell us the number of incidental cases in the UK - why is that.....???). 66% of 'hospitalizations' are incidental in South Africa, meaning only 34% of reported 'hospitalizations' are actually covid related at all. I would imagine that with the high vaccination rates in the UK compared to SA, the percentage of incidental cases would be far higher (I did read a report from the US which out it at 75% incidental hospitalizations!!!!!), thereby rendering the reported UK covid 'hospitalizations' a complete fallacy and a nonsense because the majority are incidental (i.e. they just happen to have covid but do not require any hospital treatment for it). If people wish to try to 'cancel' me and close your eyes to these facts then so be it, but it's the truth whether people like it or not. We are being manipulated beyond belief. Hopefully more people finally wake up to it in the coming weeks and take to the streets to stop this madness.

There was also one UK death reported today 'with' Omicron. I suspect the person's death had absolutely nothing at all to do with Omicron and was merely incidental, but nobody even asks the question and the governnent declines to tell us. Why is that? How anyone still believes this sh1t is beyond me. It's all there in front of everyone if they open their eyes and look for themselves for goodness sake. Unless and until everyone does open their eyes, we are absolutely fcuked.

We are continually being lied to by Western governments and scientists; or, at best, wholly misled by them using misleading numbers (as described above). Why are our main stream media not reporting these facts rather than constant needless mass hysteria? Are they really that useless/incompetent? It really boils my p1ss😡

Also, much like US governments have been in partnerships with oil companies, our government appears to now be in it up to its neck with the pharama companies. Omicron is mild. We should be celebrating and cracking on, but we're doing the opposite. Make of that what you will.....

Link to South Africa report/stats/paragraps quoted above - https://www.samrc.ac.za/news/tshwane-district-omicron-variant-patient-profile-ea

Edit - and no sooner had I written the above then this article comes along. Is the penny finally about to drop with the media? https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10305417/Fury-lack-transparency-UKs-Omi
[Post edited 13 Dec 2021 20:48]

It was only a matter of time...

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

QPR/Covid what a bloody surprise!! on 20:23 - Dec 13 with 1949 viewsRussian__Bot

QPR/Covid what a bloody surprise!! on 20:16 - Dec 13 by kensalriser

Great, I'll have as many boosters as are necessary to prevent me from getting covid, to prevent me from getting seriously ill if I do get it and to help me not kill someone by passing it on.

You say that as if that people who have been vaccinated don’t pass it on

You know that isn’t correct right?
QPR/Covid what a bloody surprise!! on 20:51 - Dec 13 with 1873 viewsted_hendrix

Hear endeth the thread.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

QPR/Covid what a bloody surprise!! on 21:23 - Dec 13 with 1792 viewsloftboy

Got my booster Wednesday, anything that remotely gets this thing under control has to be a good thing.
Just been told by my mums care home that she can now only have three designated visitors, there are four of us, as I live so far away I’ve relinquished my place, just hope I will get to see her in the flesh again whilst she still remembers who I am.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

QPR/Covid what a bloody surprise!! on 21:35 - Dec 13 with 1762 viewsGaryT

QPR/Covid what a bloody surprise!! on 20:23 - Dec 13 by kensalriser

You said 'the science is still out on whether they (boosters) are necessary'.

At best that's very misleading and at worst plain wrong. Boosters reduce the chance of getting covid, very considerably so if it's omicron, and continue to reduce the chance of serious illness. The more people get boosters the more this latest wave will be mitigated.

We are going to have to agree to disagree on this one. I've seen virologist pull the Israeli report apart and conclude that it is 'misleading' and that they have 'manipulated the data' so I wouldn't base everything on that report. I've followed some top virologists for over a year now and they are not convinced that boosters are necessary as the two shots from Pfizer/Moderna/J&J provide you with all you need to avoid serious illness and death. For the average person a booster will reduce their mild symptoms to something less than mild (providing you catch the virus whilst your viral load is still very high) and if that is true, is there really a need to get a booster every 6 months? I've decided not to get a booster to test this theory so we'll see if I regret that decision, sometimes you have to put your money where your mouth is.

The MSM like to panic people and big pharma like to make money and if you remember, Pfizer/Moderna etc said they would make the covid vaccine free to the public until the pandemic is declared over. Call me cynical but unless they can convince people to keep taking the vaccine (for that's all the booster is, more of the same), they won't make any money and what better way to do that than to sell you more of the same every six months, whether you need it or not.

Ignore the MSM and go beyond what the WHO and the NHS are telling you and look for what the top virologists are saying, they aren't all singing from the same hymn sheet.

Edit typo.
[Post edited 13 Dec 2021 22:29]
QPR/Covid what a bloody surprise!! on 22:30 - Dec 13 with 1652 viewsahoz

Reassuring to see that quite a few posters do not buy into the narrative that who and their minions, politicians and msm inflict us with. Rather than blindly accept what we're told, we need to research, dig deeper and then make up our own minds.
QPR/Covid what a bloody surprise!! on 22:52 - Dec 13 with 1599 viewsDavieQPR

Well so far out of a known population of 68 million people there are 10 hospital cases but parts of the SAGE committee are saying we are going to have 500,000 cases a day soon.
QPR/Covid what a bloody surprise!! on 23:04 - Dec 13 with 1584 viewsdistortR

Interesting post by Russiabot and I appreciate the more non-confrontational tone.
QPR/Covid what a bloody surprise!! on 23:20 - Dec 13 with 1550 viewsBoston

QPR/Covid what a bloody surprise!! on 10:52 - Dec 13 by Juzzie

"Somewhere along the line people have assumed a vaccine stops you from catching a virus when in reality, it helps you defend against it"

This is the one thing that absolutely drives me bonkers. I've lost count the amount of times I've heard people (verbally, via text/whatsapp/facebook /on tv etc) say this as though they suddenly think getting vaccinated makes you instantly immune/invincible.

I'm certain both Boris Johnson & Trump thought this.... then got it and presumably couldn't understand why then probably, Trump for sure, debunked the whole thing meaning their legions of brain-dead followers think the same too.

One of (a long list) the many things that's disheartened me the last 18 months or so is that science has been utterly battered as a form of education & knowledge when in fact it is something that should be enjoyed, revered etc. I took my 7 year old to a birthday party yesterday that had a guy doing a science themed presentation (including going outside and mixing mentos with lemonade and setting it off as a rocket) and they all absolutely loved it. That's what science should be but it's being turned into something of heresy by people who seem more happy in an illiterate, medieval/witchcraft world of days gone by.

Utterly sad and disheartening.

[Post edited 13 Dec 2021 10:54]

The two groups with the highest percentage of objections to vaccines are African Americans and those who hold a PhD.

Boston, New York and LA have been the epicentre of the anti - vaxxer movement for three decades.

Donald Trump broke every medical practice in the book to make a vaccine available.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

QPR/Covid what a bloody surprise!! on 23:38 - Dec 13 with 1515 viewskensalriser

QPR/Covid what a bloody surprise!! on 21:35 - Dec 13 by GaryT

We are going to have to agree to disagree on this one. I've seen virologist pull the Israeli report apart and conclude that it is 'misleading' and that they have 'manipulated the data' so I wouldn't base everything on that report. I've followed some top virologists for over a year now and they are not convinced that boosters are necessary as the two shots from Pfizer/Moderna/J&J provide you with all you need to avoid serious illness and death. For the average person a booster will reduce their mild symptoms to something less than mild (providing you catch the virus whilst your viral load is still very high) and if that is true, is there really a need to get a booster every 6 months? I've decided not to get a booster to test this theory so we'll see if I regret that decision, sometimes you have to put your money where your mouth is.

The MSM like to panic people and big pharma like to make money and if you remember, Pfizer/Moderna etc said they would make the covid vaccine free to the public until the pandemic is declared over. Call me cynical but unless they can convince people to keep taking the vaccine (for that's all the booster is, more of the same), they won't make any money and what better way to do that than to sell you more of the same every six months, whether you need it or not.

Ignore the MSM and go beyond what the WHO and the NHS are telling you and look for what the top virologists are saying, they aren't all singing from the same hymn sheet.

Edit typo.
[Post edited 13 Dec 2021 22:29]

Once I start hearing conspiracy jargon like MSM and big pharma I'm not really paying much more attention. Even if some of what you say turns out to be accurate (which I doubt), boosters are all nearly all upside and very little downside. Omicron is spreading exponentially and excepting extreme lockdown measures, which no one wants, boosters are the best line of defence we have.

QPR/Covid what a bloody surprise!! on 23:46 - Dec 13 with 1502 viewsCiderwithRsie

Oh God.
QPR/Covid what a bloody surprise!! on 23:58 - Dec 13 with 1487 viewsFerdy

I've had two jabs. A few weeks back I would have given not much thought to getting a booster, but now I'm not so sure. All seems a bit sinister. Plus those in power haven't seemed to be too worried over the last year or two. I don't agree with the scaremongering and scapegoating of those choosing not to vaccinate themselves.
QPR/Covid what a bloody surprise!! on 00:07 - Dec 14 with 1476 viewsdaveB

QPR/Covid what a bloody surprise!! on 22:30 - Dec 13 by ahoz

Reassuring to see that quite a few posters do not buy into the narrative that who and their minions, politicians and msm inflict us with. Rather than blindly accept what we're told, we need to research, dig deeper and then make up our own minds.

all fine but be careful what information you get when researching especially on the internet when any nutcase can publish anything they like as a fact without anyone checking if it's true or not. A quite dangerous time at the moment with so much lack of trust in news, politicians etc that people who would have been laughed at 15 years ago are taken seriously now.
QPR/Covid what a bloody surprise!! on 00:17 - Dec 14 with 1444 viewsPunteR

QPR/Covid what a bloody surprise!! on 00:07 - Dec 14 by daveB

all fine but be careful what information you get when researching especially on the internet when any nutcase can publish anything they like as a fact without anyone checking if it's true or not. A quite dangerous time at the moment with so much lack of trust in news, politicians etc that people who would have been laughed at 15 years ago are taken seriously now.

Yeh exactly. Social media just stirring the pot. We're all guilty of it I guess.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

QPR/Covid what a bloody surprise!! on 00:22 - Dec 14 with 1430 viewsbob566

The one thing I've taken from this is that since wearing a mask and hand sanitizing I haven't had a common cold in two years. Used to get two or three a year. Really bad ones where the snot used to infuse into my skin and pull the skin away from my nose. Sorry for been gross but if I can pull a positive I've not had that problem for two years now
QPR/Covid what a bloody surprise!! on 00:38 - Dec 14 with 1402 viewsNorthernr

A gentle, exasperated, sort of reminder that this is a football message board, with a QPR bent. We've deleted the political threads for a while, and my God am I seeing why. I'm not spending whatever bleak Christmas I have left sifting through this batshit mental stuff.

We had a thread about the Lib Dems yesterday. Oooooh maybe I'll let this run, see how it goes... oh, page one, horrendously fcking libellous comment. It's me that ends up in court with this sht btw, as happened to the Sheff Wed forum editors, being hauled over the coals with people trying and extract the contact details the posters registered with.

https://pressgazette.co.uk/judge-orders-users-to-be-named-in-web-forum-libel-cas

There are loads of other places for you to talk politics, covid, conspiracy.... Twitter, Facebook, Daily Mail, YouTube. They've built billion dollar businesses around it - go and play there. Go and play there. Please. Why does it need to be here?

There are even other QPR message boards that I'm sure would be glad to receive your vitally important hot takes. "I've tried with multiple accounts here but not met with the reception I cared for, so here I am trying with another account..." "I tried a mental thread late one night but it got deleted, now here I am with 4,000 words in which I'll only mention I don't like the moderation of the forum half a dozen times". It's so easy guys. It's a football forum. If you don't like how I run it, here are some others. Go elsewhere.

I'm not hosting this bullsht. I'm not. I'd rather close it. I'd rather close it.

http://www.qprdot.org/
https://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/general/qpr-fans
https://rfantasyisland.boards.net/
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024