Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Returning loanees 22:03 - Dec 31 with 2006 viewsterryb

I assume that from tomorrow Kelman & Bettache will be available to play in league matches for us?

I appreciate that they wouldn't have been in the first team bubble, but surely they can now join that.
Returning loanees on 01:49 - Jan 1 with 1813 viewsHooparoo

From the little I’ve seen of him I’ve always thought that Bettache could be a good replacement for Chair. Remarkably similar in both stature and style.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Returning loanees on 06:46 - Jan 1 with 1725 viewsHAYESBOY

Hamelinen?(sp)

Smells like a trout farm in here

Returning loanees on 09:29 - Jan 1 with 1586 viewsHastings_Hoops

Returning loanees on 01:49 - Jan 1 by Hooparoo

From the little I’ve seen of him I’ve always thought that Bettache could be a good replacement for Chair. Remarkably similar in both stature and style.

I agree. This could be a great time for his return - he’ll be disappointed his loan at Oldham wasn’t the best… why on earth we sent him there is a mystery.
Returning loanees on 10:13 - Jan 1 with 1485 viewsbosh67

Yes I think Bettache could have a big future here. I hope that Kelman ignites as well. Not as easy to see his route through but he is certainly a talent.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Returning loanees on 10:41 - Jan 1 with 1446 viewsBeckenhamhoop

I’m sure this will have been covered previously on this site but, due to his injury issues, can we return Sam McCallum from whence he came and get another LWB who’s actually fit to play?
Returning loanees on 12:54 - Jan 1 with 1268 viewsLazyFan

Returning loanees on 10:41 - Jan 1 by Beckenhamhoop

I’m sure this will have been covered previously on this site but, due to his injury issues, can we return Sam McCallum from whence he came and get another LWB who’s actually fit to play?

I think they will use Niko as backup, this way they can wait until Sam recovers and hope Wallace stays fit until then. If not, Niko gets a few games.

If that is not the plan, then Warbs will have to explain why Niko is not in the squad if we have 5 on the bench this time.

I am not saying Niko is great, but when you have 3 LB's and 2 get injured and you don't play the 3rd and he's available now, then you have to ask the question what is the plan for the LB position seeing as 1 we won't play, 1 is injured a lot and the other 1 is loan who goes back.

Play Barbs? But he's potentially off on a free soon and any way that's a waste of his talents. Moses was the get out, but he's injured too now.

zzzzzzzzzz

Returning loanees on 13:13 - Jan 1 with 1228 viewsdmm

There's a slew of players supposed to be returning from loans around now but the offish doesn't always confirm which I find annoying:
Conor Masterson - Cambridge
Amrit Bansal-McNulty - Crawley
Sinclair Armstrong - Torquay
Joe Gubbins - Aldershot
Franklin Domi - Concord Rangers
Trent Mahorn - Eastbourne Borough
Tom Middlehurst - Harlow
Murphy Mahoney - Stratford Town
Returning loanees on 15:33 - Jan 1 with 1058 viewsBeckenhamhoop

Returning loanees on 12:54 - Jan 1 by LazyFan

I think they will use Niko as backup, this way they can wait until Sam recovers and hope Wallace stays fit until then. If not, Niko gets a few games.

If that is not the plan, then Warbs will have to explain why Niko is not in the squad if we have 5 on the bench this time.

I am not saying Niko is great, but when you have 3 LB's and 2 get injured and you don't play the 3rd and he's available now, then you have to ask the question what is the plan for the LB position seeing as 1 we won't play, 1 is injured a lot and the other 1 is loan who goes back.

Play Barbs? But he's potentially off on a free soon and any way that's a waste of his talents. Moses was the get out, but he's injured too now.

That doesn’t really answer my point though. Why do we need to wait while McCullum recovers. It’s clearly an injury that has and will make him unavailable for an unacceptable period of time. Send him back and sign someone else on loan who can play.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024