Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eze 14:40 - Jan 4 with 3149 viewsstantheman10

Anyone know why Eze is not playing for Palace? Be nice to get a cheeky short term loan for him while Chair is away!!
Eze on 14:47 - Jan 4 with 3085 viewsJuzzie

He's mainly on the bench, easing him back I guess.

I doubt a loan will happen, would be nice but probably highly unlikely
Eze on 14:47 - Jan 4 with 3085 viewsterryb

1) He was injured.

2) I believe he had Covid

As far as a loan for him goes, Palace have three players at the AFCON. It ain't going to happen!
Eze on 14:52 - Jan 4 with 3048 viewsdaveB

As much as I'd love this to happen I can't see any prem side loaning out players due to covid at the moment, quite a few loans are being recalled at the moment
Eze on 14:55 - Jan 4 with 3035 viewsstantheman10

My post was a touch tongue in cheek!
Eze on 15:10 - Jan 4 with 2933 viewsbosh67

Eze on 14:55 - Jan 4 by stantheman10

My post was a touch tongue in cheek!

Yes, I think that got missed :) Perhaps we could also get Zaha fully fit as well for the remainder of the season?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Eze on 16:27 - Jan 4 with 2693 viewsLazyFan

No chance on Eze, I said it as a joke to show how much we would miss Chair.

No way Palace can let Eze go on loan when AFCON and relegation battles could happen.

zzzzzzzzzz

Eze on 16:29 - Jan 4 with 2685 viewsLanhoop

Eze on 15:10 - Jan 4 by bosh67

Yes, I think that got missed :) Perhaps we could also get Zaha fully fit as well for the remainder of the season?

No thanks, Zaha plays for Zaha and Zaha alone.
Eze on 08:45 - Jan 5 with 2181 viewswestberksr

Eze on 16:29 - Jan 4 by Lanhoop

No thanks, Zaha plays for Zaha and Zaha alone.

was chatting to a Palarse ST holder on NYE and they are becoming a tad frustrated and pissy where Mr Zaha is concerned; defo in the 'all about me' club
Login to get fewer ads

Eze on 11:08 - Jan 5 with 1868 viewsnix

Eze on 08:45 - Jan 5 by westberksr

was chatting to a Palarse ST holder on NYE and they are becoming a tad frustrated and pissy where Mr Zaha is concerned; defo in the 'all about me' club

Totally. He never passes to Ebs, nor does Benteke, even where Ebs is in a much better position to score. Hopefully the new manager will cut this out.

Definitely think they would have been better to sell Zaha when he was worth the big bucks and rebuild.
Eze on 11:35 - Jan 5 with 1776 viewsstevec

I hope Eze’s Achilles fully repairs, it’s his push off that separates him from the rest.

Also not sure whether he’s Vieira’s type of midfielder, Palace seem to be getting even bigger if that were possible.
Eze on 11:56 - Jan 5 with 1698 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Eze on 11:08 - Jan 5 by nix

Totally. He never passes to Ebs, nor does Benteke, even where Ebs is in a much better position to score. Hopefully the new manager will cut this out.

Definitely think they would have been better to sell Zaha when he was worth the big bucks and rebuild.

Great post as always Nix.I watch Palace on most weekends on tv and throughout the Roy Hodgson era Zaha was a very selfish and aggressive player only concerned with Zaha.It was only pure talent that made Eze stand out until he went down.
I was shocked Zaha was not sold but it shows how much his attitude actually hurt his chances IMO.But i guess PV realizes his ability can outshine his poor attitude and help their cause .I hope he puts Eze in the best position to excel because it will be the first time there
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024